Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man (3342 Views)

BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details / Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) / Biafra: Kanu Blows Hot In Fresh Interview, Blasts Jonathan, Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by UduMgbo1: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:
Emma Pitiful sent them to me. Says that is what the pigs and idiots are going through right now.

Where are Jetleeee and Shukuokukobambi? Need a good meme for the swelling piglet. A text like "Chukwu Abuko Balotelli, UN, US, Israel, please epp us!" cheesy
old men behaving like skunks just because a lady quoted grin

Some people needs a good blowjab offline cheesy
Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by Totti9(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
How can enter Britain without been recognized with the kind of popularity he has

Abeg Nigerian army knows his whereabout

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by Ngene44: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Samusu:
This Kanu lawyer knows something that we are not aware of.
He needs to be arrested so he can tell us where kanu is.
I don't trust him.
were is shekur
Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by Ngene44: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
This is what happens, when you engage the services of an illiterate quack as your Lawyer! This useless charge and bail lawyer misled Kanu, refused to advise his client to observe his bail conditions....and now when the heat is on his client, the only thing, he could do was, to procure Ghanian passport for Nnamdi Kanu, disguised him as a woman and smuggled him to Malaysia...

Idiotic Lawyer!
you are always calling IPOB supporters illiterates and I ask you what is your highest qualifications u refused to say it. I won't be surprised if you are a school cert. Get a life and stop hating the children of the most high

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by Ngene44: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:
Where is the Once boisterous rabid pig? Never seen a bigger coward my whole life.
the king of zombie is back. He is willing to sacrifice his life to his slave Masters. His statesmen and women can be annihilated by the cow men as long as Bubu is on power he is happy. Unknown to him charity begins at home. Liberate your people before you Liberate a whole nation through the Internet.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by Nasa28(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
lightblazingnow:
In Nigeria most people just open their mouths wide without making sense, why slams Orji Uzor kalu for speaking the simple truth.

Have you confirmed from Kanu family members if Orji Uzor kalu had a discussion with them?

Including unlearned, learned colleagues.

And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free..

Why trying to make a living through IPOB wahala, abeg leave our country in peace

Look for money from other sources Mr lawyer

Which truth?

So nnamdi kanu is in London and British government is still asking FG to tell them his way about?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by limeta(f): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Alll this one zoogerians self
take it or leave it biafra will come
So is niget delta republic

So haters die now
Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by MikeBetty(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
lightblazingnow:
In Nigeria most people just open their mouths wide without making sense, why slams Orji Uzor kalu for speaking the simple truth.

Have you confirmed from Kanu family members if Orji Uzor kalu had a discussion with them?

Why trying to make a living through IPOB wahala, abeg leave our country in peace

Orji Kalu Should Endevour To Bring The Address And The Location Of Nnamdi Kalu, Failure To Do So, He Will Be Held For Withholding Vital Information From Fg. Orji Kalu Is The One Running His Mouth Here Without First Substantiating The Credibility Of The Information. If You Read The Interview, The Former Governor Was Not Sure Of The Information.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by Ojiofor: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Samusu:
This Kanu lawyer knows something that we are not aware of.
He needs to be arrested so he can tell us where kanu is.
I don't trust him.

He said you should meet him in court,so let Orji Kalu go to court with evidence that Nnamdi Kanu is now London via Malaysia.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by victorioushands: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
From the mouth of this lawyer it seems he has been hiding Kanu or knows where he is while threatening the government to produce him. That's how they are, he has moved from being a layer to wanting political relevance via Biafra issues. The government should explore holes in the law to arrest this man. He's a threat is he knows where Kanu is and is demanding government produce him.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by OgundeleT(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
This is what happens, when you engage the services of an illiterate quack as your Lawyer! This useless charge and bail lawyer misled Kanu, refused to advise his client to observe his bail conditions....and now when the heat is on his client, the only thing, he could do was, to procure Ghanian passport for Nnamdi Kanu, disguised him as a woman and smuggled him to Malaysia...

Idiotic Lawyer!
if he advice him where do you want him to get money?
Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by shallysgirl: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Listen to yourself. You are asking if Kanus lawyer has consulted his family. Chai.
lightblazingnow:

Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by shallysgirl: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
He spoke lies and you call it his mind. Chai.
Orjis support not needed.
ramdris:
Just because he said his mind....?... This Lawyer fall my hand... U need all d support if truly u want biafra and making more foes will only make it harder...
Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by shallysgirl: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Go and arrest him na, Mr arrested. Everything to an average Nigeria black man is arrest. No sense Chai.
victorioushands:
From the mouth of this lawyer it seems he has been hiding Kanu or knows where he is while threatening the government to produce him. That's how they are, he has moved from being a layer to wanting political relevance via Biafra issues. The government should explore holes in the law to arrest this man. He's a threat is he knows where Kanu is and is demanding government produce him.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by shallysgirl: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin grin

Abeg no yab Benue people because of someone you are not even sure is from Benue.
My neighbor is Benue man.
Cooly100:

They (Benue people ) are obviously merry.

“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” “I freed thousands of slaves, and could have freed thousands more, if they had known they were slaves.” Hariiet Tubman.

Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fall out from an insincere agitation; Igbo against Igbo, a house divided against itself - dog eating dog.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by lightblazingnow(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2017
omenka:
Crates are meant for animals not deserving of human dignity. Kanu is a sadistic animal, and so was Dikko. When they've had enough of his folly, they'd put him to sleep right there on their own turf.
Am happy,as far as KANU givesvu nightmare,he must be a great man.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by Alphasoar(m): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2017
When Nigerian drama is about to begin, what comes to mind is how long do I have to put up watching this dull looking drama to the fifteenth part as they never end in part one! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by shukuokukobambi: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
omenka:
Emma Pitiful sent them to me. Says that is what the pigs and idiots are going through right now.

Where are Jetleeee and Shukuokukobambi? Need a good meme for the swelling piglet. A text like "Chukwu Abuko Balotelli, UN, US, Israel, please epp us!" cheesy

cheesy cheesy I was banned by the anti spam bot for only shuku okuko bambiala-knows-what!!

Na jetleeee be meme master o and I'm sure he'd have come up with a befitting one if the eternal crying cowardly chest beating bush babies haven't reported him to ICC mods cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by Jetleeee: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy I was banned by the anti spam bot for only shuku okuko bambiala-knows-what!!

Na jetleeee be meme master o and I'm sure he'd have come up with a befitting one if the eternal crying cowardly chest beating bush babies haven't reported him to ICC mods cheesy

I actually replied Omenka's post yesterday, but I was banned by the anti-spam thing

As per memes, e don tey wey I post memes oh. I had one in preparation for October 1st but I never saw any ultimatum-related thread on FP so I didn't use it.

This is it. The twerking piglet

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by shukuokukobambi: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jetleeee:

I actually replied Omenka's post yesterday, but I was banned by the anti-spam thing

As per memes, e don tey wey I post memes oh. I had one in preparation for October 1st but I never saw any ultimatum-related thread on FP so I didn't use it.

Wicked!! cheesy

That must be the albino hunchback twerking at the mumus that believed his idiocy to the point of a swim inside isiala ngwa muddy pool under guidance from Hausa koboko cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by omenka(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jetleeee:

Rotflmao!

Bros, please make me a meme with this below. Something like the piglet calling on world bodies and bambiala to come to their aid. grin

Meanwhile, Soludo is speaking now! Erection mustú hold in Anambala! grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by Jetleeee: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
omenka:
Rotflmao!

Bros, please make me a meme with this below. Something like the piglet calling on world bodies and bambiala to come to their aid. grin

Meanwhile, Soludo is speaking now! Erection mustú hold in Anambala! grin

Lol I go try grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by Jetleeee: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Wicked!! cheesy

That must be the albino hunchback twerking at the mumus that believed his idiocy to the point of a swim inside isiala ngwa muddy pool under guidance from Hausa koboko cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Kanu Lawyer Slams Orji Uzor Kalu, You're A Drowning Man by lightblazingnow(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2017
Joy

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics / Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. / The Implications Of General Ty Danjumas' Commments: The Destruction Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.