Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nuramek Nig Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nuramek Nig Ltd (1230 Views)

Osmosis Nig Ltd Recruiting / Bas Nig Ltd / Bencovik Nig Ltd Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuramek Nig Ltd by oniororo: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2007
Hi All,
Does anybody know or invited by this company (NURAMEK NIG LTM H/RESOURCES) for are writing interview next wk Saturday? Two names were used on the invitation sent to my mail box, the one above and NOMEX NIG LTD with thesame address 7/9A, Abibu Oki St., Off Marine , Lagos. Can anybody please tell me what they are up to as they are requesting for N1,000 processing fee. Are they consultant? for who? and how reliable are they? in this business.

Waiting to hear from you guys soon pls.

Thanks.
Re: Nuramek Nig Ltd by Tdaves(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2007
how can they be requesting money. I guess they are fake org, cos we have warned ppl on this forum not to pay any org before they are recruit.
Re: Nuramek Nig Ltd by iskido(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2007
i got a similar email from the said company and requesting for processing fee of N1,000.00. Wonder why?
Re: Nuramek Nig Ltd by dokson(m): 4:13am On Feb 18, 2007
they are the likes of estherbreakthroug, primsavic solution n a host of other fake recruitment agencies, dont waste ur time to go there. remember any body who ask u for money b4 given u a job is fake becos the cost of recruitment, if geinue shd b born by the coy and not the applicant.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs: Loads Of Them From My Mailbox: Interested? / Any Idea On What Fidelity Bank Test And Interview / Opportunities: Post Cvs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.