Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol (2616 Views)

Ndi-anambra, It Is Another July 10! The Making Of A Working And Heroic Governor / The United State Of Anambra:IT'S Time To Move Up!!! / Pictures From Pmbs Rally In Anambra. It Was Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by UduMgbo1: 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Everywhere is just dull like panadol trust me since morning not even a bloody single sign of green and white like it used to be its even a taboo to say happy independent here i only heared happy new month as usual.

Even one of my timeline friend vowed to block anybody that wish him happy bloody independent of a damned country.

Forget all those rubbish you saw in ekwueme square those are both political jobbers sycophants and those civil servant that was mandated by the state to come or... Which my sister is clearly one of them.

Nigeria has never been this divided since i was born
Buhari have single handedly destroyed this country
Buhari is a terrorist

God bless lovers of freedom
God bless all geniue freedom fighter
God bless the greatest tribe in africa the igbos

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
UduMgbo1:
Everywhere is just dull like panadol trust me since morning not even a bloody single sign of green and white like it used to be its even a taboo to say happy independent here i only heared happy new month as usual.

Even one of my timeline friend vowed to block anybody that wish him happy bloody independent of a damned country.

Forget all those rubbish you saw in ekwueme square those are both political jobbers sycophants and those civil servant that was mandated by the state to come or... Which my sister is clearly one of them.

Nigeria has never been this divided since i was born

Buhari have single handedly destroyed this country
Buhari is a terrorist

God bless lovers of freedom
God bless all geniue freedom fighter
God bless the greatest tribe in africa the igbos

Can you guess where this girl is standing?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by UduMgbo1: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
post=61009506:

shatap there we are talking about ordinary anambarian not some paid sycophants programmed to defend your stipend at all cost.

I dey gidigba here in onitsha nothing dey happen

Am just chilling with my guys at our just started new yam festival drinking beer to the gods and cursing this damn bloody country

Just enjoy you sycophant stipend with your damn new wife

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by PureMe01: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
UduMgbo1:
shatap there we are talking about ordinary anambarian not some paid sycophants programmed to defend your stipend at all cost.

Am just chilling with my guys at our just kickstarted new yam festival

where in onitsha

1 Like

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by UduMgbo1: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
PureMe01:
where in onitsha
are you in onitsha if yes you will witness it yourself
If no ask your people here

Am sorry i cant disclose my location here

5 Likes

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
UduMgbo1:

Am just chilling with my guys at our just started new yam festival drinking beer to the gods and cursing this damn bloody country

I asked a simply question and you are typing rubbish, I hope all is well with your soul?

12 Likes

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by UduMgbo1: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
post=61010024:

I asked a simply question and you are typing rubbish, I hope all is well with your soul?
all is well mr sycophant

Man must chop by all means even if it requires boootlicking politicians
Especially this time when son of man don marry a bloody beautiful wife

I dont blame you sha

But all lies coming from anambra sycophants must be debunked henceforth

15 Likes

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by PureMe01: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
UduMgbo1:
are you in onitsha if yes you will witness it yourself
If no ask your people here

Am sorry i cant disclose my location here
am at housing estate,fegge.y I go fear abt my location?
Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by ezeagu(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hailing "One Nigeria" na die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by UduMgbo1: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
PureMe01:
am at housing estate,fegge.y I go fear abt my location?
cool then
Ano m na ime ogbe inland town onitsha
Nothing happening here

Hmmmm you wont understand bro
So much bad blood here trust me especially when you become headache to some people here just like i do
Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by Presidiotbuhari: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Over here, it is thesame. Unlike be4 that u will see ladipo boys moving around with nigerian flag hanging in front & back of their cars & catholic church members, who are mostly Igbos dress in green & white to church. To a typical Igbo man, nigeria & all it stand for is over & out, dead & buried

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by UduMgbo1: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
ezeagu:
Hailing "One Nigeria" na die!
even my bank no dare send me any stupidd happy independent message grin

Everyone knows the situation on ground now

6 Likes

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by UduMgbo1: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Over here, it is thesame. Unlike be4 that u will see ladipo boys moving around with nigerian flag hanging in front & back of their cars & catholic church members, who are mostly Igbos dress in green & white to church. To a typical Igbo man, nigeria & all it stand for is over & out, dead & buried
trust me this is the most dry independent day ever
Wait o who (igbo) in his right mind will celebrate independent rubbish when hundreds were massacred few weeks ago? As in that person no get mind?

Nigeria have lost the igbos forever trust me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by PureMe01: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
UduMgbo1:
cool then
Ano m na ime ogbe inland town onitsha
Nothing happening here

Hmmmm you wont understand bro
So much bad blood here trust me especially when you become headache to some people here just like i do
o nwero nwannem oo.onwero Ife na-eme

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by ezeagu(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
post=61009506:

No offence, she look like she's at a graveyard.

5 Likes

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hypocrites,but they are best nigerians during GEJ era.

7 Likes

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
UduMgbo1:

Nigeria have lost the igbos forever trust me

Since Nnamdi Kanu disappearance, IPOB members have started at least 30 "sympathy" threads like this.

1. Is this how Nigeria should be.
2. The President is dividing this country.
3. I am ashamed to say Nigeria is the giant of Africa.
4. Buhari has fallen into a trap.
5. How can IPOB be a terrorist group like BOKO BOYS.
6. In my town Anambra shocked, it is a taboo to say happy independence.

But in the past the threads where like this

1. The zoo must fall because Nnamdi Kanu Ohamidike is very a brilliant that has brilliance.
2. Biafra or death, the zoogerians must suffer.
3. The Afonja slaves are scared of their fulani masters.
4. Buhari will kick the bucket, Ohamadike said so.
5. I will go to Abuja to Bring Buhari's head.

3 Likes

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by ruggedized1: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Is that how graveyards looks like in your useless and worthless state?

[s]
ezeagu:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by UduMgbo1: 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
TheCabal:

Keep looking for sympathy.

Try the church or okigwe shrine. Nairaland won't cry with you.
sorry i dont talk to gworo eaters tongue

3 Likes

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by UduMgbo1: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
ezeagu:

grin
Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by UduMgbo1: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
ruggedized1:

[s][/s]
shatap stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by ezeagu(m): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
ruggedized1:

[s][/s]

Why you dey vex nau? I said no offence, she resemble pesin wey go do ritual for night.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by hakimi1974(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
post=61010024:

guy nah wah for you oo. person dey ogogoro joint dey uncontrolably quaffing and downing his frustration with ilicit gin. how you think say him go reason straight?

4 Likes

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by UduMgbo1: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
hakimi1974:
guy nah wah for you oo. person dey ogogoro joint dey uncontrolably quaffing and downing his frustration with ilicit gin. how you think say him go reason straight?
much better than celebrating a damn useless country.

Btw
Tuwo eaters disgust me grin

3 Likes

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by WisdomFlakes: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
The truth is that 'One Nigeria' has turned out to be a big scam. Too much mutual suspicion exists among the ethnic components that makeup this contraption. The country is better off split because it is clear that some are more attached to the pseudo-concept of 'One Nigeria' than others. On a day like this it must be tough being igbo because the recent Biafra agitation puts them in a tight position where even their pro-Nigerian ones find it difficult to celebrate Nigerian independence amongst their brothers especially in the SE, owing to the Biafran agitation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by Presidiotbuhari: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lol.........
UduMgbo1:
sorry i dont talk to gworo eaters tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by ruggedized1: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
I no dey vex I asked a simple question, does that look like a graveyard in your useless state? cool

ezeagu:

Why you dey vex nau? I said no offence, she resemble pesin wey go do ritual for night.

3 Likes

Re: In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol by UduMgbo1: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
ruggedized1:
I no dey vex I asked a simple question, does that look like a graveyard in your useless state? cool

claptrap

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Boldness! Woman Goes Round Anambra State Preaching Ipob / Football Match: APC Vs. PDP [Photos] / Revealed: How APC Senators Betrayed Oshiomhole Over Plan To Unseat Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.