Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Help! I Am Too Slim - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help! I Am Too Slim (1300 Views)

Am Losing It Pls Help I Want My Normal Colour On My Face Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am Too Slim by YetidStores(f): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please I really need help.

I am 23years old and too skinny. I hardly see my size in the market and this is really affecting my closet. My parents are really complaining about this, saying my clothes are embarassing. I stay in Lagos and have visited the famous Eko market severally with different people to buy cloths and yet, i hardly get my size.

Before, i was always slim fitting my clothes but i got tired of it because of the charges, delay in tailors getting my work done and not all clothes can be slim fitted.

Pls, tell me where to get my size here in Lagos(corporate & casuals).
Bust- 33
Waist- 26
Hip- 33
Height- 5ft 2"

Thanks
Re: Help! I Am Too Slim by BatmanIsWatching(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
share a photo.
Re: Help! I Am Too Slim by Florblu(f): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Learn to love yourself.
There's nothing bad about being slim

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Too Slim by sholatem(f): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Check ketogenic on facebbok,and see d wonder God is doing in ur life for free of charge kiss
Re: Help! I Am Too Slim by YetidStores(f): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Florblu:
Learn to love yourself.

There's nothing bad about being slim

I love myself. It's comforting to know that no matter how much i eat, i don't add.

It's just i look smallish. I don't look my age, i look much younger. I need clothes to complement my makeup.
Re: Help! I Am Too Slim by Slimeesha(f): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
My dear just get nice fabrics and give it to sensible Taylor to sew for you,that way they will sew your actual measurement, you dont have to buy ready made.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Too Slim by Tolzeal(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Get someone good to give you a Nice f*ck steady ! Come back after 3 months to tell how fat you're ! grin grin
Re: Help! I Am Too Slim by YetidStores(f): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
Slimeesha:
My dear just get nice fabrics and give it to sensible Taylor to sew for you,that way they will sew your actual measurement, you dont have to buy ready made.

*noted. Thank u.*
Re: Help! I Am Too Slim by Missnande(f): 12:43am On Oct 03, 2017
YetidStores:
Please I really need help.

I am 23years old and too skinny. I hardly see my size in the market and this is really affecting my closet. My parents are really complaining about this, saying my clothes are embarassing. I stay in Lagos and have visited the famous Eko market severally with different people to buy cloths and yet, i hardly get my size.

Pls, tell me where to get my size here in Lagos(corporate & casuals).
Bust- 33
Waist- 26
Hip- 33
Height- 5ft 2"

Thanks

You should be a size 2 so look for clothes with size 2(usa),size 8 (uk) or XS. There's appropriate clothing for all sizes,but our market has got it mixed up. You're still better than me (32-24-34) on a good day and(30-23-33) on pretty much every day, I'm quite handy with the needle so it's not such an issue for me. I don't think there's anything wrong with being slim,so long as you're healthy right?

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Too Slim by YetidStores(f): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Missnande:

You should be a size 2 so look for clothes with size 2(usa),size 8 (uk) or XS. There's appropriate clothing for all sizes,but our market has got it mixed up. You're still better than me (32-24-34) on a good day and(30-23-33) on pretty much every day, I'm quite handy with the needle so it's not such an issue for me. I don't think there's anything wrong with being slim,so long as you're healthy right?

Wow...thank you for making me know that i am not the only one left in this kiss grin. Do you really see these sizes 2(usa),size 8 (uk) or XS, in the market? If yes, pls let me know where. Thanks.
Re: Help! I Am Too Slim by timstone(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
You have same size with my immediate younger sister but guess what! She got swag and packages her self. So dear a appreciate who u are

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Up Hot Deal On Jumia / Dope Or Nay! Man Stun In Bathroom Towel And Suit / Today Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.