Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid (3122 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / "I Respect Wizkid's Music" - Jeezy Praises Wizkid / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by prewty(f): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by Kowor(f): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nigerian T-pain.
Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rightly so!!!
Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
I love wande cole voice too but what of Banky W that help you before before? And tuface?

That's like Justin Bieber saying the only person I have respect for in this music industry is Chris Brown and leave Usher out.

Interesting!
Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by Fidelismaria: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Who hin respect help?

Wetin hin respect fit buy for market?

Abegi

Make we hear word

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by thesicilian: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dear Wizkid, Wande Coal is also the only one I respect.
Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
prewty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK6mYLzU1i4

you seem to be obsessed about wizkid

3 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by prewty(f): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

you seem to be obsessed about wizkid

Yes dear. Do you have a problem with it?
Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by tammyboy1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
every1 keeps saying they respect wande bla bla bla but hes still very underrated...life is nt fair...

4 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
prewty:

Yes dear. Do you have a problem with it?

it's not good for your health!
Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by prewty(f): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

it's not good for your health!

Please leave me with and my Wizkid
Not good for my health..... LMAO
That guy is my pain Killer

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
prewty:

Please leave me with and my Wizkid Not good for my health..... LMAO That guy is my pain Killer
indeed... SMH

3 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by Danladi7: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
thesicilian:
And me too.

wande coal and harrysong are simply the best.They are made of songs.

Dont forget,2face also chooses him as his best Nigerian artiste.
Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by LesbianBoy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rokia2:
I love wande cole voice too but what of Banky W that help you before before? And tuface?

That's like Justin Bieber saying the only person I have respect for in this music industry is Chris Brown and leave Usher out.

Interesting!

Young lady! There is something not quite right about your profile picture! Why cant i see any line on your big bum bum? You didnt wear pant or what? because ayam not understanding o! Cc: IamAirforce1 lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Kowor:
Nigerian T-pain.

Aside his very dark complexion, tell me one other thing he has in common with T-pain.

Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Young lady! There is something not quite right about your profile picture! Why cant i see any line on your big bum bum? You didnt wear pant or what? because ayam not understanding o! Cc: IamAirforce1 lipsrsealed

You even Cc your partner-in-crime. So this is how you riff-raffs scour through every ladies' dp looking for those who do not where pants?

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by DrChukzy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
That's your own plate of abula
Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
LastMumu:

Aside his very dark complexion, tell me one other thing he has in common with T-pain.
Dance moves, lyrics to some extent and the both use autotune too.
Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by DckPssy(f): 12:30am On Oct 02, 2017
Lies
Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by Kowor(f): 12:39am On Oct 02, 2017
LastMumu:

V for voice.
Re: Wande Coal Is The Only Person I Respect In The African Music Industry -wizkid by Maxwellgunz: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
thesicilian:
zombie

(1) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Describes Her Favorite Sex Position [PICS] / Trending!!! Are These Comedians Ever Going To Become Celebrities? / Another Bobrisky Set To Break The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.