Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigeria Of My Dream - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Of My Dream (304 Views)

I Saw Nigeria In Flame Yesterday In My Dream. Pray For Nigeria. / BOMBSHELL!! Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka / Buhari Was Declared Dead In My Dream – Father Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Of My Dream by hanbaliola(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
THE NIGERIA OF MY DREAM

Federalism or restructuring are not definitely our problem but the gap between the have and the have not, solve that, and our unity can be restore but failure to do so we will continue leaving like Cat and Rat. Religion, ethnic and tribalism are secondary in the scale of our problem not overlooking the fact that they are also a problem. Those afore mentioned germinate because there is high level of poverty and the folks used to cause confusion actually had nothing tangible doing hence they are always devils workshop.

Nigeria as come a long way and we have survived a lot of obstacles but the one hunting us and probably we don't still have the solution to is the wide gap that exists between the few super rich who actually made their wealth through our collective resources and the position we entrust on their hand, and the majority masses who live on less than two dollar per day.

The shenanigan going on among our leaders had crept to all the spheres of our lives and the same scenario repeat itself in virtually all our parastatals, from the Civil servant to the Military, the Police force to Custom and immigration, the story is about corruption and stealing.

The youth who are not privilege to secure any meaningful job turned to yahoo yahoo boys and justifying it with the notion of taking back what the imperialist had taken from us. It is a story of survival by all means. This is definitely not the Nigeria we want to celebrate today but the one which we can all secure a meaningful standard of living irrespective of the place we choose to stay in any part of Nigeria,

The Nigeria we want to celebrate is the one which will not define us by the tribe we belong to, the one that sees the human in us not the one that sees our region. The Nigeria that accord us our right by merit not by nepotism, the one that recognize our ability not the one that favour us because of our religion inclination.

The Nigeria that will award contract to the competent and professional not to a political associate or for a kickback, that is the Nigeria I crave for and that is the one my Children need to grow up to know.

The Nigeria that the son of nobody will rise to the apex of his/her career without connection, bribe or compromise. The Nigeria that belong to all of us not the few privilege. That is the Nigeria of my dream and to all of you who believe in that Nigeria HAPPY INDEPENDENCE.

Rasheed Anbali

(1) (Reply)

Flood Wrecks INEC Office In Edo (photos) / Governor Willie Obiano' Achievement In The Agric Sector / Police Attacks On Free Zakzaky Protests In Kaduna & Sokoto Are Condemnable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.