Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" (33624 Views)

Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn / Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Johnpaul01: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Mr Man, Who Made U A Judge. U And I Knw None Of Your Songs Would Ascend Top 5 Biggest African Songs Of The Year If Analyzed.

If 'Wo' Is Nigeria's Best For 2017(which I Absolutely Disagree Over kuz Of Runtowns Madover You) Then Am Forced To Assume That U Realize "If" Is Africas Biggest Hit Single In The Last Two Years (Since David Went International Ofcourse).

Abeg Nor Use Ur Sold Out Royal Albert Concert Take Kom Disturb Davidos Prestigious Awards For The Oncoming Mamas Award Jor.

And who said mad over you is a 2017 song, the song was released in November last year.
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by sameolg616(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2017
I disagree with wizkid!
Wo is just a local dance hit with lewd lyrics(I must agree it's one of olamide's least loved songs. Y me)..the lyrics I don't know cuz I don't listen to it regularly as compared to most of his songs..I can't even leave it playing around my kids cuz I can't imagine ow embarrassing it would be if my children sang "awon tika bo idi" outside...anyways,that's why he is the local champ..
"If" had been the best so far (in truth,It was easy comparing it to runtowns mad over u)but it's simplicity made it easy and the video even did so much justice,....and my children love it so much!
His other song(fall on u) was just a 2/10 song
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Johnpaul01: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Pacecar:
Wizkid, don't make this ur business. U are excited abt ur successful show in london n it is affecting u psychologically. Trying to please those that have flattered or congratulated u in one way or the other on ur London show.
How can u say, Olamide's "WO" is the biggest naija song 2017 I enjoyed wo, but wo is a regular naija street song with little message to deliver. Davido's IF n Fall is a better song with strong rhythm n coordination. Wo is appreciated because it got ppl dancing n the lyrics were too easy to comprehend. Look, if we want Naija's music appreciated internationally, we must, ourselves appreciate good music above sub standard ones in terms of style n wordings. I rest my case.

Fall is the emptiest Nigerian song of 2017, with wack lyrics.
Are you done talking, alone 8 times
then followed by, I don't wanna be a player no more, 2 times
cos my girls call me Cristiano, mister ronaldo, omo Nintendo, 2 times,
den money fall on you, banana fall on you. all over from the beginning.
you know nothing about music. if you can tell me any of Davido's song that beat melo melo, I will agree davido is better.
the person you are talking for don't even writes his songs, his best hits are not his own.
run town wrote aye
tekno wrote if, and a lot of other songs written by Jfem. pls no compare davido to baddo again abeg, b4 the street comes for you.
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Santinojr: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2017
SmartMugu:
Ok ok, no need to yab one another. Na all of the above try lyrically. Which of una sabi sing? My friend's grandmother (just 87 years old) has a studio in her backyard. May be she can discover the talents in those wey dey analyze other people's musical talent.
Was this meant to be funny?
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Jhulyan(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2017
What does the "omo Tika body" mean??
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by oruma19: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-iZgpuU1kGrw/WdErbHDEn9I/AAAAAAAAFNQ/g2vBfXFl74cOBPTP1ao7wfER_7R8sysYwCLcBGAs/s400/wizhola.jpg[/img]

Nigerian Singer and Song writer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid who recently made history by being the first African artiste to sell out the Iconic Royal Albert Hall in London took to his Twitter handle to say Olamide's song 'Wo' is the Biggest song of 2017 in Nigeria so far.

See his tweet below;

[img]https://3.bp..com/-RIX77-_GM24/WdEro4wGdCI/AAAAAAAAFNU/NdOD6iiW-FEL06CYvT0qwpVuSrSPMKoTwCLcBGAs/s640/wo.jpg.jpg[/img]

Do you agree?

Gist Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/olamides-wo-is-biggest-naija-song-in.html

wizzy is jelos of Davido. No song can be as good as "IF" by Davido. The wo song is as useless as a toilet tissue paper that has beenbused to clean d anus. It doesn't have meaning, no lyrics, no rythm.

Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by richard870(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2017
sisipelebe:
If na only me dey naija, this WO no go sale.
Honestly

Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by shadrach77: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Wizkid is just jealous of Davido. FALL and IF are the biggest hits this year
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by ayando(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2017
sisipelebe:
If na only me dey naija, this WO no go sale.
In fact, u no lie. I really don't understand why people are crazy about that useless song.

Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Famodimudavid(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2017
davvyRanking:
they sha wan put badoo for middle
hmmm baddo na sharp wise guy, he no go reason them at all I swear.
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Vicktomaniaa(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2017
Shift
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Vicktomaniaa(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Mr Man, Who Made U A Judge. U And I Knw None Of Your Songs Would Ascend Top 5 Biggest African Songs Of The Year If Analyzed.

If 'Wo' Is Nigeria's Best For 2017(which I Absolutely Disagree Over kuz Of Runtowns "Madover You"wink, Then Am Forced To Assume U Realize "If" Is Africa's Biggest Hit Single In The Last Two Years (Since David Went International Ofcourse).

Nor Use Ur "Sold Out Royal Rumble Concert" Take Kom Disturb Davidos Prestigious Awards For The Oncoming Mamas Abeg.

Shey u no wetin u de talk sef
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Dkfpaul(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2017
nairalanders,pls i want you to instruct me on how i can create a post/topic/thread on nairaland.
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Nikbaebrown(f): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2017
Vicktomaniaa:

Shey u no wetin u de talk sef
What Is Ur Own??
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Nikbaebrown(f): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Johnpaul01:

And who said mad over you is a 2017 song, the song was released in November last year.

Noted.
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
TDEMONEW:
watyn u sabi see your moniker self SISIPELEBE grin cool shocked
I sabi better thing o, you know i'm not a street girl.It is only people in the street that will appreciate WO.
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
AburoBuhari:
am with you on this,but don't know why I love your moniker,are you really slim
Are slim people not humans?
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by colizee(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
I respect yu wizzy but yu can stop licking olamide's a$$ now.....not cool.
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Nikbaebrown(f): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
papijulah:

U be muntulah....mad over you dropped last year

Abeg Shift Jor.

Ensure To Whine Uncontrollably When "mad Over You" Is Nominated For Headies And Mamas 2017. ITK!!!
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Demonicide(f): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
MuyiRano:

ojo e bi ti cigar WO
But thank God no be only u dey 9ja WO
Gbe enu e so wu.. omo kekere ti omo anything.
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by haryomikun(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
modath:

I love Olamide & almost all he's ever come out with but this Wo I just can't vibe to it....The awon "omo **** ****" part of the lyrics just gives me brain freeze.... lipsrsealed

As for this shout-out, Wizzy just wanna be starting something with the plantain fall on them David& jis fan boys & girls..Wizzy ain't a guu posin grin

Omo tika body grin

Wetin b the meaning sef
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mad over you is bigger
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by rookiy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
pls wats the meaning of "Awon omo tika body" cause I no understand DAT line..
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Johnpaul01:

Fall is the emptiest Nigerian song of 2017, with wack lyrics.
Are you done talking, alone 8 times
then followed by, I don't wanna be a player no more, 2 times
cos my girls call me Cristiano, mister ronaldo, omo Nintendo, 2 times,
den money fall on you, banana fall on you. all over from the beginning.
you know nothing about music. if you can tell me any of Davido's song that beat melo melo, I will agree davido is better.
the person you are talking for don't even writes his songs, his best hits are not his own.
run town wrote aye
tekno wrote if, and a lot of other songs written by Jfem. pls no compare davido to baddo again abeg, b4 the street comes for you.

Haha!!! U like to argue, that's cool.
U seem to me like someone who does not know the business of music. U sell something to get another thing. Tekno wrote if, Runtown wrote aye!!!
Can u tell that most of the western artist today sing wat they write down. The beautiful wordings or lyrics u here them spill are written by professionals. These lyrics are bought!!!!! Now for runtown's aye u talked abt. Do u know runtown wrote the song for Davido to feature him free of charge in his song, Gallardo I guess u didn't know.
Now am not saying wo is not a good song but it can't be naija's best hit in 2017. I refuse to concur!!!!
Nigeria music is trying to have a stand internationally, so we should try to appreciate good music. If n fall are nice songs pls.
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by MuyiRano(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Demonicide:
Gbe enu e so wu.. omo kekere ti omo anything.
O ti ka e Lara WO
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Johnpaul01: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pacecar:

Haha!!! U like to argue, that's cool.
U seem to me like someone who does not know the business of music. U sell something to get another thing. Tekno wrote if, Runtown wrote aye!!!
Can u tell that most of the western artist today sing wat they write down. The beautiful wordings or lyrics u here them spill are written by professionals. These lyrics are bought!!!!! Now for runtown's aye u talked abt. Do u know runtown wrote the song for Davido to feature him free of charge in his song, Gallardo I guess u didn't know.
Now am not saying wo is not a good song but it can't be naija's best hit in 2017. I refuse to concur!!!!
Nigeria music is trying to have a stand internationally, so we should try to appreciate good music. If n fall are nice songs pls.
Olamide would be the last artiste to buy lines, and stop classifying fall as good music pls, itf you bring the both artistes songs, olamide beat davido to releasing good music, pants down
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by TDEMONEW(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
sisipelebe:
I sabi better thing o, you know i'm not a street girl.It is only people in the street that will appreciate WO.
you no be Street girl.. .then you must be a village babe then... grin grin
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Nifelarry(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hahah....i no knw whay some people just dey reason like mosquito.....him talk say wo na the best hit this year....so why you con dey put davido matter....shey b him just talk him own ni......shey na him won give olamide award ni.......maybe him want make thunder fall on him
Re: Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
TDEMONEW:
you no be Street girl.. .then you must be a village babe then... grin grin
SMH.

I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up / Tiwa Savage Walks The Runway At New York Fashion Week (NYFW) / P-square's Sexy Xmas Photo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58