Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Admin Please Help Me Post To Front Page Till It Get to TSTV For Employment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Admin Please Help Me Post To Front Page Till It Get to TSTV For Employment. (3090 Views)

Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment / 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment / INDEPENDENCE DAY: Man Begs Access Bank For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin Please Help Me Post To Front Page Till It Get to TSTV For Employment. by JamieRocks(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Welcome TSTV, In the spirit of Independence, please..... kindly grant me employment in your establishment. I am a graduate with B. Sc in political science, Proficient in the use of MS Office, good communication skills, ability to work under pressure. Ability to work as a team, relational ability, hardworking and ambitious, integrity and honesty. Fluency in English and Yoruba. Onipedeoluprince@gmail.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admin Please Help Me Post To Front Page Till It Get to TSTV For Employment. by Pierocash(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Does Nairaland look like tstv website? Or u no knw their twitter handle

10 Likes

Re: Admin Please Help Me Post To Front Page Till It Get to TSTV For Employment. by fowosh: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
u can push it to dat front page urself na...with d aid of ur hand

3 Likes

Re: Admin Please Help Me Post To Front Page Till It Get to TSTV For Employment. by Mznaett: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
The hustle is real grin

2 Likes

Re: Admin Please Help Me Post To Front Page Till It Get to TSTV For Employment. by Supersuave2(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
If you really need the employment, go to twitter and ask them How many RTs for them to employ you

4 Likes

Re: Admin Please Help Me Post To Front Page Till It Get to TSTV For Employment. by macaranta(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Funny dude.. Your Faith's strong sha
Re: Admin Please Help Me Post To Front Page Till It Get to TSTV For Employment. by Brymo: 6:25am On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Admin Please Help Me Post To Front Page Till It Get to TSTV For Employment. by Brymo: 6:25am On Oct 02, 2017
??
Re: Admin Please Help Me Post To Front Page Till It Get to TSTV For Employment. by dollarprincess(f): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2017
TSTV Nigeria is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies.
There are going to be so many top jobs opportunity with TSTV Nigeria, and you can suspect that there might be some staff reshuffling in this company, as they are going to be looking to bring in fresh ideas and hands to boost their stakes in the market. See TSTV Nigeria Recruitment Job Application Requirements and Guide here
Re: Admin Please Help Me Post To Front Page Till It Get to TSTV For Employment. by telim: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Admin Please Help Me Post To Front Page Till It Get to TSTV For Employment. by alligatorswerve: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
dollarprincess:
TSTV Nigeria is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies.
There are going to be so many top jobs opportunity with TSTV Nigeria, and you can suspect that there might be some staff reshuffling in this company, as they are going to be looking to bring in fresh ideas and hands to boost their stakes in the market. See TSTV Nigeria Recruitment Job Application Requirements and Guide here
thunder fire you there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At TAGHINI FOODS / Get Your Instant P.O.S Within 24hrs With No Stress / Dove Care Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.