Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) (1211 Views)

Wedding Guests Beat Christiana Erekere (Policewoman) To Death In Rivers / Lagos Policewoman Beats Lover’s Wife For Taking Her Picture / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) by Towncrier247: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hao Lina, a police officer in China, has melted the hearts of millions after breastfeeding the 4-month-old baby of a suspect.
The infant's mother was attending a trial and could not nurse her crying child. She had given permission to Ms Hao before letting her baby be fed.
The touching incident took place on September 23 at the Shanxi Jinzhong Intermediate People's Court in central China.
The baby's mother was charged with fraudulent fund-raising, illegally absorbing public deposit and crime concealment with 33 other people.
Ms Hao, a mother herself, said the baby had been left under her and her colleagues' care before its mother went for the trial.
'The baby wouldn't stop crying and we were all worried,' said Ms Hao. 'I am a new mother, I could feel how anxious the child's mother would have been. All I thought about was to try my best and comfort the tiny baby.'
The baby's gender has not been revealed. According to the court, the baby's mother, surnamed Li, was so touched by Ms Hao's behaviour she couldn't help but cry after leaving the court.
Commenting on the praises she had received from the public, a humble Ms Hao said: 'I believe every police officer would do the same. If I had been the mother, I would have hoped someone to help my baby too.'

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/policewoman-breastfeeds-suspects-hungry-baby-as-its-mom-attends-trial

Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) by Towncrier247: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) by Oche211(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nice gesture... Very nice of her.
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) by Oche211(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Towncrier247:
Hmmm
both Op and Ftc. Do you really know the definition of corruption? It's what you just did.
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) by Kamelot77(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oche211:
both Op and Ftc. Do you really know the definition of corruption? It's what you just did.
lol
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) by Kamelot77(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
NYC gesture frm her
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) by quiverfull(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
If na Naija policewoman, that baby no go normal again.
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Kamelot77:
NYC gesture frm her
new York city gesture from her
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
This can NEVER happen in Nigeria because 99.9% of Nigeria policewomen are extremely callous
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) by Celcius: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
This can NEVER happen in Nigeria because 99.9% of Nigeria policewomen are extremely callous
One like for you. That's just what I came to confirm, that it didn't happen in Nigeria.
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Never say never, I believe there are good ones among them, they are women like you.

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
nigerian mothers wont accept this i swear...no one will even want to try it sef
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
D way everbody go just dey Face one Direction for ds country is somehw.
I dnt trust bloggers at times.
Who knows mayb d baby is her own. and she is only trying to show mother care while at work.

Later You will see ds same picture somewia else with a tag Like "A police officer was allowed to breast feed her baby befor facing charge"
I don weak self

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect's Hungry Baby As It’s Mom Attends Trial (Photos) by Franky826: 12:26am On Oct 02, 2017
Is this healthy?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Almost Lost His Eye To Domestic Accident (photos) / Two Armed Robbers Killed After Snatching Huge Sum Of Money In Lagos (photos) / Soldier Fires Guns Into His Mouth To Show Off Puts His Bulletproof Charm (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.