Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) (49197 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Timaya And His Daughters, Emma And Grace, Step Out Together / Olamide & Timaya Show Their "Telli Person" Moves On Stage In Ibadan(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by olamil34(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2017
it seems u just want to kill yourself
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by Alphafeezay(m): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2017
chizzy161:
I hope her hubby is not seeing this.

She is just chuby, no hubby. Lol
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by buchilino(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2017
chizzy161:

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IF SHE HAS ONE
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by userplainly(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2017
Jesus! e du! e du!
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by Slim101(m): 9:10am On Oct 02, 2017
...and she keeps tugging at her short gown not to expose her sanctuary.
You wore a short gown, got excited and mounted the stage, jumped on the plantain seller suddenly and you're still ashamed of showing us your sanctuary?
You be real Omo T'ika b'odi aka (Thicker Body)!!
grin grin grin
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by Wolexdey(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2017
Having s-x on stage... Imagine
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by 2shure: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2017
Timaya the rapist
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2017
chizzy161:
dis one no fit get hubby na, na hobby she go get.
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by luminouz(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2017
chizzy161:
Oh I did.....n she has been begging since yday..told her to marry timaya or timepon or whaeva
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2017
One mumu nigga dey get sleepless nights over this akamu
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by able20(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2017
chizzy161:
Maybe he sent her wife on stage .
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2017
She needs to shed some weight
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by castrol180(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2017
cerowo:
Timaya is "loaded" in stamina grin

And do you care for his stamina on you? If yes pm me so I can inform him.
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by DanielsParker(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2017
potbelly:
And this one fit get boyfriend somewhere... undecided

yes, exactly
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2017
Quite a number of these "erratic impulses" by fans are scripted.

I remember videos back in the 80s where girls literally fainted because a pop star looked at them.
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by Elxandre(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2017
boostdom:
Quite a number of these "erratic impulses" by fans are scripted.

I remember videos back in the 80s where girls literally fainted because a pop star looked at them.
Lol dem Micheal Jackson and co.
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2017
And na one man go carry tubers of yam and schnapps go use ask for her hand in marriage oooo?
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2017
lilmax:
this means the relationship is over

not really, I can't date this cholesterol
Just imagine your babe doing this in your presence when you're both at a show.. Wetin go happen? cheesy
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by freeage7(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2017
Maybe this one too won try be baby mama for star
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by aldexrio(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2017
cerowo:
Timaya is "loaded" in stamina grin
Hmmm are you speaking from experience?
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by banmee(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2017
Oh my. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. What was Timaya thinking. She could have broken his spinal chord.
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by ashjay001(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2017
Am I d only seeing her gross ankles? Colour coding.

Timaya na weight lifter na, n if u av d experience, d active plus size ladies can arrange their weight in comfortable way.
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by dust144(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Did u say Ibadan! That's no news.
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by nani212(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2017
goldbim:
shocked shocked what kind of excitement is this? And one uncle somewhere is planning to carry wine and visit this aunty's family someday?? I wish her well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by Xerox01(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by kechywillz(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2017
Timaya no go fall hand,after the party straight to my room
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by lilmax(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Just imagine your babe doing this in your presence when you're both at a show.. Wetin go happen? cheesy
trust me relationship don finish be that

if she looks at trey songz seductively, the relationship is over too grin
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by dsocioemmy(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2017
And her boyfriend dey happy say he get girlfriend now o
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by delishpot: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Benjom:
undecided

I have been trying to s squeech that ant you put there since. How do I go about it?

1 Like

Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by Benjom(m): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2017
delishpot:

I have been trying to s squeech that ant you put there since how do I go about it?

'Hammer' is your best bet grin
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by bejeria101(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2017
Ibadan kini sho re!
Re: Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) by sisisioge: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2017
See why a guy should have stamina? She would have disgraced the bobo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) / Onome Oyaide (Big Tyme) Is Dead / Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.