Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Get Paid For Viewing Advert - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Paid For Viewing Advert (871 Views)

Earn For Viewing / Get Paid For Reading News Daily / Earn Money For Viewing Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid For Viewing Advert by agadaone1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Phone is not all about chatting, make money with it online.... All you need is phone/pc with Internet connection.... Then get paid for viewing or clicking on a advert.. The more you click the more your money grows.... When you have enough you request then you get paid into your account as simple as that...... I just just paid, only attracting referral to get 50% of their earnings.... It's more when you open or register with chrome.... No money involved pls..... You can thank me later
http://soxyredrto.bid/7425496143287/
Re: Get Paid For Viewing Advert by possibilita(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Proof of payment
Re: Get Paid For Viewing Advert by amadiwati(m): 12:34am On Oct 02, 2017
Scam! I have been there before. You'll be told to bring 40 referrals before you'll be paid
Re: Get Paid For Viewing Advert by philiancoop(m): 1:39am On Oct 02, 2017
scam
Re: Get Paid For Viewing Advert by agadaone1(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2017
amadiwati:
Scam! I have been there before. You'll be told to bring 40 referrals before you'll be paid
and did you bring the 40 referrals and you were not paid?
Re: Get Paid For Viewing Advert by amadiwati(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
agadaone1:
and did you bring the 40 referrals and you were not paid?
Can't you see how almost impossible such task is?
Re: Get Paid For Viewing Advert by ama123(f): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2017
It's almost impossible getting referrals. Have been able to get only two referrals.
agadaone1:
Phone is not all about chatting, make money with it online.... All you need is phone/pc with Internet connection.... Then get paid for viewing or clicking on a advert.. The more you click the more your money grows.... When you have enough you request then you get paid into your account as simple as that...... I just just paid, only attracting referral to get 50% of their earnings.... It's more when you open or register with chrome.... No money involved pls..... You can thank me later
Re: Get Paid For Viewing Advert by ama123(f): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2017
My dear. How do I reach you pls? I need you to properly put me thru. Thanks.
agadaone1:

(1) (Reply)

Is Biafracoin A Scam Or Incompetent? / PERFECTCHANGER Bitcoin Trading ( Buying And Selling) Platform Service Changed / Guarantee Maxbet Halftime/fulltime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.