Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) (70000 Views)

Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) / Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
This is really cruel. A video footage which is trending online shows how a girl was savagely beaten by a big-sized woman (who is said to be her mother) with a cutlass after a disagreement. In the footage, the woman who wore only her panties - can be seen vigorously flogging the girl as she cried and screamed for help in the compound.

Even a dog that came to "separate" the fight was flogged and chased away by the woman with cutlass.

Others in the compound watched without anything with some recording the brutal punishment.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/young-lady-beaten-savagely-cutlass-woman-underwear-photos.html

5 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by dyadeleye(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wetinwan cause the fight pass prixk

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by josephine123: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Op,na you record the both of them.Why you no separate them?

4 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
na husband snatcher dem dey beat like dis o!

4 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by Gossiplover: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
this is really wicked... people get mind sha
Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Akpo mother... this is serious

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by agabusta: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
"Dog that came to separate fight" cheesy cheesy

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
If only APC and buhari were sincere in delivering the dividends of democracy...
Believe me this won't be taking place

A good look at the environment will convince you that this is caused by poverty induced by Buhari

It shall not be well with buhari

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Only in Africa / Jamaica
Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
This is seriously serious o!!

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shamelessness.

This is 2nd time I'm seeing cutlass being used in flogging instead of cane on Nairaland.

Is that the new craze in the villages

8 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by EKITI001: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by gebest: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
they are as dirty as their compound.

7 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by pryingeyes(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
What kind of pant is the mother
Wearing? Only visible at the back.
I guess her extra pounds of flesh
Swallowed the front part. cry'

7 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
dollytino4real:
na husband snatcher dem dey beat like dis o!

With dat body shape which Kain husband go wan stay with dat type of woman sef.

Dat one na village agbero woman she go be o. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
TheFreeOne:

With dat body shape which Kain husband go wan stay with dat type of woman sef.

Dat one na village agbero woman she go be o. cheesy
dat size d husband is safe from intruders
Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
dollytino4real:
dat size d husband is safe from intruders

That size shows a high chance of denial of or should I say challenge of 'access' for the husband too.

Get my drift?

4 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Chai, and they let Tinubu walk free.
Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by itsRhamzy: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
agabusta:
"Dog that came to separate fight" cheesy cheesy
I dey teh you.. Him just dey ground dey bark..grin

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by davvyRanking: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
their p*nts though

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
TheFreeOne:

That size shows a high chance of denial of or should I say challenge of 'access' for the husband too.

Get my drift?
do u know wat d man caris under
Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
This has nothing to do with fighting or rivalry over a man. From the language spoken, she's likely a stubborn lady in her age and refuses to listen. That wasn't the first time from what I could hear.

It saddens me that such a thing happen. What a pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Vaseline nation where una dey..Panties on display grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Oh lawd cheesy grin grin
Can it be as bad as this grin
it is worst
Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 4:34am On Oct 02, 2017
What is this? the mom no respect her self comot like dis? now, those raunchy nairalanders will be looking like.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by twentyk(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2017
sho feh pah ni...shioor
Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 02, 2017
Barbaric
Re: Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) by Ochuko1983(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2017
it only goes to show one how thw family as an institution is failing with flying colours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El Chapo Jailed For Life / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex / Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.