Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigeria@57:my Independent Gift To Niger Delta States. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria@57:my Independent Gift To Niger Delta States. (399 Views)

Comparism: Nigeria @57 Celebration Cake And Buhari's 75th Birthday Cake / Nigeria@57: Buhari In Maiduguri To Celebrate With Troops / Nigeria @ 57 | Independence Day Prayers From Colossus Gists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria@57:my Independent Gift To Niger Delta States. by oladeebo: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
I've read reactions of many Nigerians on @57 independent, many critics, some pessimistic on the development of Nigeria, till now am not come across a single proposition that when adopted Nigeria will instantly better.
a question come to my mind that;
did Nigerian had dump to the level where no one can come out with an Idea that, when adopted can make Nigeria better for Nigerian instantly?
My proposition is on Niger Delta States:
The Creation of WARD GOVERNMENT WG.
i. Each Ward will had it's on government.
ii. With 5 executive members voted by each ward i. District head, ii. Secretary, iii, Accountant Gen., iv. Info. officer, v. Security Adviser.
iii. Mandate 4 years, 2 mandates max.
iv. Allocation
i. 10% derivation from LG, SG, FG Allocation...
ii. proscribed Niger Delta Ministry: N33bn; & Niger Delta Development Commission: N61bn; and reallocated their annual budget to the WARD GOVERNMENT.
iii. 10% from recurrent expenditure of Nigeria Annual budget
iv. 3% from 13% of oil state derivation.
v. The National Assembly(both house] community projects fund
FUNCTIONS OF THE WARD GOVERNMENT WG.
i. sanitation of the ward environment.
ii. security
etc.
The Ward govt recurrent expenditure maximum 35%...
Capital projects 65% of the Allocation.
This government when Created will bring government nearer to the people and money to their pockets.
oladeebo
Re: Nigeria@57:my Independent Gift To Niger Delta States. by Isokowadoo: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Stup*d poster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria@57:my Independent Gift To Niger Delta States. by oladeebo: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Stup*d poster
thanks
Re: Nigeria@57:my Independent Gift To Niger Delta States. by Greenback: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Deeply concerned zombie. Niger delta environMENTAList grin

Don't face your amala region

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Celebrate The Independence Anniversary With Troops / As A Biafran Soldiier, I Can Tell You Biafra Is Not Reliable - Agbakoba / Fayose Has Become A Pacesetter In The Education Sector -ladoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.