Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Got Captain Today And Need Arion Puppy Fr Him - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Got Captain Today And Need Arion Puppy Fr Him (1768 Views)

Quality GSD Pups Fr Sale / All Females 2 Month Old Pitbull Pups Fr Sale 60k / Meet Captain Xavi....our Pedigree German Shepherd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Got Captain Today And Need Arion Puppy Fr Him by kennynoah1987(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
princekoskos:

I hope you won't come begging for a quick buyer soon as usual.
Cant u just mind ur business? D pups i was looking fr quick buyer for,were u d one who bought it from me,wats ur stress,Iv said wats my concern,he showed me the pix,before buying it,i posted both the pup and mating on the watsapp group no one raised any alarm about the pix then,after the guy brot the pup from Ibadan and iv paid den they knew they had to say something abt the mating pix,and the pup is cool even if nt up to ur own standard at least its nt a mixed breed.Wat else im i suppose to do? Go to Ibadan and start lookin fr the guy?He definitely lied to me abt the mating pix and i thanked everyone for such findings,y nt lemme be and take care of my pup with peace of mind,iv ordered for a more excellent female to come in saturday.Plz let me be mind u im nt using ur money sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Solid Male NEAPOLITAN MASTIFF / Hilarious And Cute Photo-bombing Pictures Of Dogs With Their Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.