Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Who Else Has Experienced This With GTB USSD '*737#'? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Else Has Experienced This With GTB USSD '*737#'? (2014 Views)

Forgotten My 737 Pin Help Needed! / My Issue With Gtbank 737 And GLO Mobile. / All Transfer USSD For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Experienced This With GTB USSD '*737#'? by z3ln0(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
My phone was stolen and before I was able to block and retrieve my Line from MTN, the person has being able to use it to transfer funds from my account without knowing my pin or the last four digits on my debit card. My card was not stolen and I haven't disclosed my pin to anyone. More so I have not used the phone to transfer funds only use it to recharge my number and other peoples'. Please has anyone experienced same thing or knows how this could have been possible.

Thank you
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This With GTB USSD '*737#'? by hannah55(f): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
unbelievable...dis one is serious
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This With GTB USSD '*737#'? by ekpeye(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
z3ln0:
My phone was stolen and before I was able to block and retrieve my Line from MTN, the person has being able to use it to transfer funds from my account without knowing my pin or the last four digits on my debit card. My card was not stolen and I haven't disclosed my pin to anyone. More so I have not used the phone to transfer funds only use it to recharge my number and other peoples'. Please has anyone experienced same thing or knows how this could have been possible.

Thank you
It is somebody who is close to you who has known your card details before now n wads monitoring you all he needed was your sim card to initiate that transaction the opportunity came he got your phone then he executes his devilish plan that's why everything seems swift before you could block your line the act is done. CAUTION dont trust people no matter how close keep your cards safe. Remember ATM cards expires in three yrs or thereabout. These people could use months and years to monitor you. Sorry for the loss. Your bank is not liable here.

(1) (Reply)

Those that bear "Segun" / Drive License, Road Wardness, Insurance, Change Of Ownership(48hrs) / Traffic Jam: Abuja Residents’ Newest Agony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.