Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) (56060 Views)

Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? / Hilarious Vacancy: 'Man With Strong Face Needed' (photo) / "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by dukeprince50: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Goldeno:
Thank you English teacher in the house
sorry if u got offended, I didn't mean to make fun of u
we are all learning
#peace
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by Goldeno(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
dukeprince50:
sorry if u got offended, I didn't mean to make fun of u
we are all learning
#peace
no problem.

BTW you should notice my comment is in pigin English and using "pull the trigger" would be wrong.

#peace anyway
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
airminem:

You can ve the opportunity to face your obsession ma'am, its yours alone.

I didn't invite you to the party did I? Were you facing your obsession alone when you went about plagiarising topics? grin grin grin
Pained much!

Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by MiaB(f): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
jayloms:

I love heights cause of the view they offer. Once you take your mind off that fear of falling, you'd be okay.
Apparently.
Not willing to try though
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by barackodam: 1:25am On Oct 03, 2017
lanicky:

You know where you'd end up.... My WhatsApp status sad

Hahaha, gerrarahia jorrh
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2017
The third pic is shocked
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2017
iamchybs:
All these ones no value their life sha.... I no dey play rough play o

I don see some kind strange death videos... I prefer to die of natural causes when time reach abeg.... lol

you are obviously a child, these are hard working men trying to feed their families.
Maybe their companies dont have the right equipment but instead of loosing their job they opt to take the risk to ensure their kids can go to school, to ensure that they have a roof over their heads, to ensure their kids have food to eat.

While you sit there and type on the shecno or shitfinix phone that your daddy bought you, you dont know what risks he has to take to be able to afford that phone for you. He wont come home and tell you he had to stand on a lander over a 60 foot drop because his employer threatened to fire him if he doesnt get the job done. No instead he pushes himself everyday so you can come online and make careless comments

Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by iamchybs(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
lestat:

you are obviously a child, these are hard working men trying to feed their families.
Maybe their companies dont have the right equipment but instead of loosing their job they opt to take the risk to ensure their kids can go to school, to ensure that they have a roof over their heads, to ensure their kids have food to eat.

While you sit there and type on the shecno or shitfinix phone that your daddy bought you, you dont know what risks he has to take to be able to afford that phone for you. He wont come home and tell you he had to stand on a lander over a 60 foot drop because his employer threatened to fire him if he doesnt get the job done. No instead he pushes himself everyday so you can come online and make careless comments

I really don't think you're stupid, I think you just have problems minding ur business. If that's the kinda job u do or how u treat people working under u, then u need to pray for a better life. I'm sure the guy standing outside his window cleaning it from up there (about a 100ft) is going to get paid if he falls from there and his body parts scattered on the floor. Bastard !

Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
iamchybs:

I really don't think you're stupid, I think you just have problems minding ur business. If that's the kinda job u do or how u treat people working under u, then u need to pray for a better life. I'm sure the guy standing outside his window cleaning it from up there (about a 100ft) is going to get paid if he falls from there and his body parts scattered on the floor. Bastard !

AS I SAID, YOU ARE A CHILD, AND I WILL ADD A MENTALLY DEFICIENT CHILD AT THAT

Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by iamchybs(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
lestat:

AS I SAID, YOU ARE A CHILD, AND I WILL ADD A MENTALLY DEFICIENT CHILD AT THAT

Go 4k urself asshole

Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by Emasel(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
rationalmind:

Climbing this is not hilarious at all grin, talking from experience
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
lanicky:

I've bn good.. You?

At the Dean of Student affairs office...

Cool dear.

Its bn long i saw that area.

Admin is my side.
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Emasel:

Climbing this is not hilarious at all grin, talking from experience

As difficult as it can be, the climbing is not even the problem, the major problem is getting to the leg of the tower where the radio is installed from the ladder. grin

You used to or currently rig?
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by lanicky(f): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Explorers:

Cool dear.

Its bn long i saw that area.

Admin is my side.

Oh.. Okay..
Actually, I walked up to the guy..asked him if he's Explorer.. He answered No..BT I wasn't convinced. Lol
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by Emasel(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2017
rationalmind:

As difficult as it can be, the climbing is not even the problem, the major problem is getting to the leg of the tower where the radio is installed from the ladder. grin

You used to or currently rig?

No, I worked as an RF Engineer so I didn't actually have to install radios but I had to climb for Frequency Scan tests. I actually didn't like the job, I quit after 2 months.
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by Explorers(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2017
lanicky:

Oh.. Okay..
Actually, I walked up to the guy..asked him if he's Explorer.. He answered No..BT I wasn't convinced. Lol

Lol....Eyah
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by airminem(f): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Talkwell:

Her Narcissistic behavior on the forum is disturbing
shebi its hard to stomach the truth like a bulimic....smh
Re: Why Women Live Longer Than Men (Hilarious Photos) by airminem(f): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
pocohantas:

I didn't invite you to the party did I? Were you facing your obsession alone when you went about plagiarising topics? grin grin grin
Pained much!

ma'am I'm not controversial, I'm just speaking the fact....... smh

Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms / Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo