Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

We Can Pick Up Your Snail On A Weekly Basis - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Can Pick Up Your Snail On A Weekly Basis (798 Views)

How To Care For Your Snail Eggs And Make Them Hatch / How To Hatch Your Snail Eggs To Ensure An Increased Number Of Hatchlings / Why Your Snail Eggs Are Not Hatching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Pick Up Your Snail On A Weekly Basis by alongeemma(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Are you a snail farmer? Or you have access to cheap constant supply of snail?
Please contact me on whatsapp/ call 0.7.0 .8.6,7.3.3,3,6,6 TO discuss business with you. Note that we buy in substantial amount and will only buy at reasonable price.

To your success
Ayo

1 Like

Re: We Can Pick Up Your Snail On A Weekly Basis by rerhji(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2017
wish to have deal with u ....but m aint ready for sale
Re: We Can Pick Up Your Snail On A Weekly Basis by alongeemma(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
rerhji:
wish to have deal with u ....but m aint ready for sale

When your stock is ready, please feel free to contact me.

Cheers
Re: We Can Pick Up Your Snail On A Weekly Basis by Yhemit(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
boss can we talk.... tho am yet to start, nysc is delaying my plans now. but am thinking of going into packaging of snails immediately my batch enters nysc.
can I know your view or plans, maybe we can work things out.

my location currently now is oshogbo.
Re: We Can Pick Up Your Snail On A Weekly Basis by alongeemma(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Talk to me when you are ready. Just hint me that you are the awaiting Corper. ..

1 Like

Re: We Can Pick Up Your Snail On A Weekly Basis by Yhemit(m): 5:03am On Oct 03, 2017
okay sir
Re: We Can Pick Up Your Snail On A Weekly Basis by akzamani(m): 5:53am On Oct 03, 2017
alongeemma:
Are you a snail farmer? Or you have access to cheap constant supply of snail?
Please contact me on whatsapp/ call 0.7.0 .8.6,7.3.3,3,6,6 TO discuss business with you. Note that we buy in substantial amount and will only buy at reasonable price.

To your success
Ayo

What size do you want? jumbo size,point of lay or table size snail..the above mentioned sizes are available in large quantities.
Re: We Can Pick Up Your Snail On A Weekly Basis by anthony533(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2017
Please where is your location, i am currently in Ughelli, Delta State awaiting NYSC. What size do you want to buy? i would like to have a deal with you.
Re: We Can Pick Up Your Snail On A Weekly Basis by alongeemma(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2017
Table size and really big ones.

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling ALPHA Royal 100% Nigerian Polished Stone Free Rice / New Farm Setup In Rivers / Calabar Green Carnival 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.