Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,722 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom (17611 Views)

Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by tayo60(f): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2017
Miss my mama. RIP mum! cry

3 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Felimore: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2017
It's really heartbreaking. That's the more reason we should always care for those we love while they are still here on earth with us.

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2017
it is so disheartening to loose a mother
I lost mine last month, and till now I feel so bitter about it, but I pray God grant her enternal rest in his heavenly kingdom. the vacuum she left behind cannot be replaced

I love you mama

3 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by teshyberry(f): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2017
Tales about mum's make me feel teary.....
After Jesus, she's the only sacrificial person I've known.
For the first time in my life my mum isn't alive to wish me a happy birthday!
Till she passed on she always called me 'Amama my baby girl'..

Please show some love nairaland family 2day is my birthday

10 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Tisevadon: 7:17am On Oct 02, 2017
Nice write up
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Ochinex(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2017
I really missed my mum.. This actually made me cry

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by dukeprince50: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2017
teshyberry:
Tales about mum's make me feel teary.....
After Jesus, she's the only sacrificial person I've known.
For the first time in my life my mum isn't alive to wish me a happy birthday!
Till she passed on she always called me 'Amama my baby girl'..

Please show some love nairaland family 2day is my birthday
HBD LLNP, so sorry abt ur mom, accept my condolence. all the same look after ur siblings o, no do like psquare. and d cake no eat all o, once again HBD we love u. #winks

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Mayflowa(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2017
Very humorous but deep and sorrowful. This is the sad truth of parentage. I have said it, children can never appreciate and tolerate their moms as they did to their children.

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Gentledammie(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2017
first time, no abusive reply to this guy post by nairalanda....may her soul rest in peace..
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by faithfulfaith9(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2017
You had better do
TEYA:
Thank God my parents are still alive. Will make every moment I have to spend with them worth the while.
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Tisevadon: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2017
Please I need help
I want to start recharge card printing Business... Trying to talk to people who sale in wholesale about it all I get in response is that I can't print recharge card unless I have up to #50,000,000 start up capital. There's this particular guy that I talked with last night, I told about the articles that I have read online about recharge card printing he said they are 100% scam (he said not 99% but 100%). The guy even went ahead to tell me that only three companies print cards in my region.
Please Nairalanders my question is. .. Is it possible for one to start recharge card printing with #300,000?
I should have created a thread for this but I don't know how to.
Please I need answers because I couldn't sleep well last night because of this. ...
Love Yuh all
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Fazemood(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2017
Very touching, losing a mother or a father, whoever it is as long as you lov'd them is very painful. I'm so sorry bro for your pain and pains.
And to my mama, I love you beyond words, my heart alone can define the depth of what I feel for you. May my dear God keep you for me.
I pray for all those who lost their belov'd, God give you consolations

MAMA I love love love you.
Will continue singing your love everyday to the hearing of every1.
LOVE 4 MA MAMA
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by faithfulfaith9(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2017
It really is very touching, I can understand how he feel because I have also been there before and I know how it feel to loose a great mother, my own mum left right in my very arms in 2009 and if presented the opportunity I would do anything to have her back
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2017
This is only to remind each one of us while ur parents are still alive, tell them how much u love them coz one day when they are gone, any message u wanna tell them will be useless for they cannot hear u and read your thoughts anymore.. cool

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by faithfulfaith9(m): 7:45am On Oct 02, 2017
Me too
jomoh:
This really cracked my resolve. The tear drops finally came out despite my strong determination not to allow it.

I love the Psquare part. Its a nice jab at the foolish waring siblings.
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Tisevadon: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2017
Please I need help
I want to start recharge card printing Business... Trying to talk to people who sale in wholesale about it all I get in response is that I can't print recharge card unless I have up to #50,000,000 start up capital. There's this particular guy that I talked with last night, I told about the articles that I have read online about recharge card printing he said they are 100% scam (he said not 99% but 100%). The guy even went ahead to tell me that only three companies print cards in my region.
Please Nairalanders my question is. .. Is it possible for one to start recharge card printing with #300,000?
Please I need answers because I couldn't sleep well last night because of this. ...
Love Yuh all
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by dukeprince50: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2017
Tisevadon:
Please I need help
Love Yuh all
izzit my eyes or did i just see 50,000,000 for rcrge card.
my opinion is that use that 300k and start up a shop in a remote area,
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by YelloweWest: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Live is hard.

Loosing a mother is one of the hardest things.

It just rips your heart out.

I love you forever mummy. Continue to rest. I'll see you some day. The only thing is ill be old and you will still be your young beautiful self.
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by YelloweWest: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2017
Ochinex:
I really missed my mum.. This actually made me cry
I'm not yet ready to cry now. My kids are around me so I won't read it now.

What will I not give to have my mummy back??
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by phemiee1810(m): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2017
this post made me teary it made me remember my mum 18/10/2006 can never be erased from my memory sunre mummy femi
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Kingxway: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
At my age, and level of exposure and responsibility, whenever I read emotional pieces such as this, tears still find a way to my eyes........

Is there something I can do to stop it?

Mothers are gods!

Mine was the most beautiful and sacrificial I've ever known about.
Same here bro
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by dominique(f): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2017
Tisevadon:
Please I need help
Love Yuh all

Create a topic and stop spamming threads
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by LeediaLee(f): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2017
cry

Mum, I really do love you (though we quarrelled earlier undecided)
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Oye50(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2017
I actually cried reading this little piece. we honestly do not cherish what we have until we loose it. I pray for longevity for all mothers and please let's take care of them while it is useful. God bless
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Honestagbons(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2017
MuyiRano:
So touching and filled wt humor.
To those that have lost theirs too, take hrt
Just like me
Our mothers are only person that love us genuinely
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by Honestagbons(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2017
justi4jesu:
So touching......Mothers are wise and always right. We all know this from our experiences. For we have all grown up on the wisdom and advice of our moms. Some of these advice, rather lessons remain with us forever and keep guiding us.

Thanks may there soul rest in peace,forever love u mum miss u.

To all those that have lost their Sweet Mother......TAKE HEART
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by SofiaAmrozia(f): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2017
Even though my mum and I argue more than others, I still love her! In fact I'm going to call her and tell her I love her!
I'm not waiting till I lose her
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by hgnbello(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2017
hmmmmm. speechless... continue to rest well mama.......
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by SojiCash(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2017
donvico18:
this post made me love my mom More
I swear
Re: A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom by ArchiPelago1: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2017
I never knew my mum so I can relate to this post..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! / My Daughter At 7 / 3 Reasons CHRISTMAS Seem To Be The Most Interesting Season Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.