Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family (1037 Views)

How To Detect Jaundice In Your Newborn Baby---protecting Your New Born Babies / 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Which Of These Are You In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family by harassed(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2007
Buy an ebook that teaches you how to protect yourself and your family from the ravaging pandemic, written by Dr. Lawrence H. Keith, for only $6.95. Find the ebook on my homepage, and find my homepage from my profile- just click on my nairaland nickname.

And if you don't have a credit card, I can help you pay for the ebook, or I would also sell you a credit card.
Re: Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family by cuteass1(f): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2007
hmm how generous of you, are you father christmas or something,,,,,,hehehe but seriously you are one of a kind wink
Re: Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family by harassed(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hi Cute, I don't mean I will pay for the ebook for you, I mean I would help you make the credit card payment. Down here in Nigeria, not so many people use credit cards, so I mean you give me the Naira and with my own credit card, I'd help you make the payment. Ya see. And tell me, how cute really are you?
Re: Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family by cuteass1(f): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2007
Okaaaay, now i understand wink

But i just have to ask maybe you'll be able to give me an answer, why does almost everybody replying my posts ask either how cute i am or how cute my ass is, is my user-name that suspicious,,,,,,lol

I think i have to make a thread that heads "the cuteness of cute-ass" very soon,,,,,,,,hehe, just kidding

Have a splendid night/day depending on when you read my post cool and keep being your brother's keeper, it'll take you places wink
Re: Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 23, 2007
the bird flu is mainly a product of massive hysteria. You are better of protecting yourself from the common flu.
Re: Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family by harassed(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2007
Hi Cute, it's just that there'sn't nothing like a cute girl. So, once you suggest that you could be cute, then all hell gets let loose on you. Ya see.
Re: Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family by cuteass1(f): 12:51am On Feb 24, 2007
@ harassed
Do have a lovely weekend wink
Re: Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 24, 2007
hmmm seems you enjoy being complimented by men. The statement "nothing like a cute girl" pretty much explains itself. wink
Re: Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family by cuteass1(f): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2007
@ Davidylan

I guess i was just feeling sleepy at the moment, Thanks for making me pick up though, lovely weekend to you too wink
Re: Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2007
thanks.
Its a little difficult to agree to the "nothing like a cute girl" thingy without a picture to go with. A baby picture does not do the trick.
And. . . have a lovely weekend too. wink

(1) (Reply)

Help My Love Was Raped By Her Own Dad, What Do I Do? / Dr Philip Soneye Weds (oau, Unilag, Nans, Ulsu, Ulssa, Adeosho, : ) / I Don't Understand What This Lady Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.