Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

6 Steps To Destroy Marital Threats - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Steps To Destroy Marital Threats (472 Views)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / My Wife's Aunty Wants To Destroy My Marriage! / Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To Destroy Marital Threats by Solcy(m): 1:25am On Oct 02, 2017
Instead of thinking of the possibility of divorce and remarriage, wisdom demands that you spend more time and energy working towards the success of your marriage by dealing with the potential pests.

Threats to the christian marriage have many dimensions. They come in the form of

1. Marital Anaemia

It can also be called “Tired Blood”, where the couple just keep drifting apart helplessly. This' often due to gradual decline of fun in the relationship. For marriage to stay and still be vibrant, it needs frequent doses of fun and recreation. So, take the time to have fun, to enable you keep your marriage alive and exciting.

2. Presumption and Passivity

It has often been said that marriage is hard work; but not many of you are ready to do the work. You presume carelessly that “all will be well”, that it'll work out somehow. You therefore ignore the necessary work to keep your marriage sizzling. You need to repent of this half-hearted approach to your marriage.

Maximum enjoyment and fulfillment can only be achieved when you're whole hearted in your approach. Don't adopt a “whatever will be will be” fatalistic attitude. Be brave and bold enough to have a “whatever it takes” attitude. Be passionate about your spouse, work hard at communicating with him or her so both of you can keep connected.

Read more » http://www.solcyga..com/2017/10/6-tips-to-uproot-marital-threats.html

(1) (Reply)

Toddler Started Her Menstrual Period At 4 And Now Facing Menopause At 5… / Who Is Better Wife Material For Me? Bad Girl Gone Good Or Good Girl? / Re: The Effects Of High Cost Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.