Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Seun Kuti Celebrates His Partner, Yetunde As She Graduates From College - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Celebrates His Partner, Yetunde As She Graduates From College (1031 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo's Son Graduates From College (Photos) / Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Celebrates His Partner, Yetunde As She Graduates From College by Johnnyessence(m): 2:15am On Oct 02, 2017
Seun Kuti, the son of late legendary Afrobeat musician, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, is celebrating his girlfriend/mother of his daughter, Yetunde Ademiluyi, for graduating from College.
"People don’t know that we are together Cos we share the same focus and intensity for development. When you shared this dream with me and I approved, I never knew you could raise our more than a handful of a kid and study at the same time with no help whatsoever. I am sorry I couldn’t be there more but that’s what U get for loving a touring artiste. Congratulations empress @chefyeide as u graduate from college today. #berelentless #chaseyourdreamswhilewoke," Seun wrote on IG.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/seun-kuti-celebrates-his-partner.html

1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His Partner, Yetunde As She Graduates From College by Johnnyessence(m): 2:18am On Oct 02, 2017
congratulations to the one and only beautiful lady.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His Partner, Yetunde As She Graduates From College by Johnnyessence(m): 2:18am On Oct 02, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His Partner, Yetunde As She Graduates From College by axortedbabe(f): 4:11am On Oct 02, 2017
Aww black beaurry
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His Partner, Yetunde As She Graduates From College by angelTI(f): 6:17am On Oct 02, 2017
Congrats. Not judging but can't this people do without having children out of wedlock?
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His Partner, Yetunde As She Graduates From College by Woly: 7:08am On Oct 02, 2017
The girl just resemble seun finish..
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His Partner, Yetunde As She Graduates From College by joseo: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2017
congratulations and welcome to life......
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His Partner, Yetunde As She Graduates From College by mofeoluwadassah: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2017
congragulovia kiss
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His Partner, Yetunde As She Graduates From College by Johnnyessence(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2017
Woly:
The girl just resemble seun finish..

(1) (Reply)

Singer Waconzy Comes For Bobrisky Over Poor Spelling / Popular Yoruba Actor Tunde Owokoniran And Wife Welcomes A Baby Girl In US / 17 Years Old Actress, Regina Daniels Goes Braless In New Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.