Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” (37076 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Tiwa Savage: ‘I Don’t Check Price Tags No More’. Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by HeWrites(m): 3:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Mavin Record First Lady, Tiwa Savage has declared she doesn’t want her son, to delve into music, just like she did..
Instead, she wants her son, to become a great basketball.

She shared a video of her son, singing her hit single, “All over” on stage, and wrote:
“God help me but I really don’t want him to do music and he seems to be gravitating towards it… time to get him on the basketball court”

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/i-dont-want-my-son-to-do-music-but-he.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by axortedbabe(f): 3:58am On Oct 02, 2017
Que sera sera

17 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by crisycent: 4:06am On Oct 02, 2017
Shut up....which pikin no dey sing? Does that mean they will all end up musicians?

192 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by adajoe555: 4:07am On Oct 02, 2017
ok. we've heard

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Tolexander: 4:53am On Oct 02, 2017
You sing at home to the boy and you expecting the boy not to imitate your action. The boy no be dummy now.

Almost all children do sing, it is natural since they have seen the action done by someone, most especially their mother.
That does mean they are leaning towards music.
The son may not eventually fall for music at all.

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Saintsammurai(m): 5:00am On Oct 02, 2017
This one is just an attention seeker... All little kids loves music and can actually sing their favourite songs, it does not mean that, they will end up as musicians... sense fall on tiwa salvage...She should allow the kid decide for himself,

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by angelTI(f): 5:18am On Oct 02, 2017
All these yeyebrities will post just anything on social media undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 02, 2017
Kids tends to imitate their parents.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:51am On Oct 02, 2017
Rokia2:
Kids tends to imitate their parents.
like bobrisky,speed Darlington,Vic o etc

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by junketer(m): 6:32am On Oct 02, 2017
angelTI:
All these yeyebrities will post just anything on social media undecided
They post yeye things but you still reply to the yeye things they post. Yeye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by segebase(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2017
OK...next
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by marshalcarter: 6:38am On Oct 02, 2017
una happy independence oooo smiley grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by twentyk(m): 6:41am On Oct 02, 2017
mctweeeew...sometimes i go just vex for some news...even my dog like to sing but i honestly dont want her to be a dogician...i want her to study law......

tiwa another pregnancy fall on you....iya basketballer

19 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Samusu(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2017
OK, take him to Sambisa
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by MhizzAJ(f): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2017
Why does she want her son to become a basketballer
And why must she be the one to choose for him

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by mofeoluwadassah: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2017
mumu cry
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by BoyHuncho(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
like bobrisky,speed Darlington,Vic o etc

I'd still pick speed darlinton over those two mofos grin

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by deepwater(f): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2017
Come on go and sit down, music and musical equipment are always around him. He would surely experiment with it.
However, as he grows up, he would start avoiding it if it is not his thing.

At that age, my kid could understand the lucas sequence and count out the Fibonacci numbers to an appreciable degree.

But later moved on to the arts with no maths being discussed, it's simple. We had lots of books in the house at the time, hubby and I were still digging the books real hard then. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by MuyiRano(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2017
That u are a great musician at times is not a guarantee ur sons/daughters will make it big too if they choose music as their profession. Talents differs

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by 9jayes: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2017
When I dey small I dey sing like parrot but now na yahoo boy I turn to
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by DanielsParker(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2017
was a great dancer then.. I can't even make any move now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by chieyine(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2017
K
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Garuniwa: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2017
segebase:
OK...next
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by YelloweWest: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2017
Entertainment industry destroys a person.

I can see why she doesn't want that for her child.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2017
so make we fry fart? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by femi4: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why does she want her son to become a basketballer
And why must she be the one to choose for him
abi o, why not footballer
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2017
No mine her Jare rubbish talk.
crisycent:
Shut up....which pikin no dey sing? Does that mean they will all end up musicians?
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by princeade86(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2017
or cricket and hockey
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2017
Shut up!
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by addikt(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
This one is just an attention seeker... All little kids loves music and can actually sing their favourite songs, it does not mean that, they will end up as musicians... sense fall on tiwa salvage...She should allow the kid decide for himself,

You say make "KID" decide for Himself .....
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by Harbeyg09(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” by mumeen4allah(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2017
Today is my birthday. Give me likes nairalanders to celebrate it with me

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi’s Rumoured Girlfriend Regina: "I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow" / Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. / 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.