Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists (929 Views)

Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by bilms(m): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2010
hey guys,

Peeps, what do y'all think of NIGGA RAW (the guy that sang ko Gbadun., in my opinion is creative and the only (or maybe one of the few) original artiste/s in the history of naija hiphop.

Wat do y'all think about that track ( Ko Gbadun, ?)
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by tosinaded(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2010
Thanks for making a f.ool of urself!
U dnt even know the songs of ur fav rapper! Thats crazy.
Duncan mighty sang kogbadun,not raw. . .i wonder if u even av any song by the guy

#itsnaija
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by bilms(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2010
how i wish i can see u, a slap on your face will do,

who dash Doncan Mighty? ole

because they feature him now e don turn to his track abi?

go check out Nigga R.A.W album

poo
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by semid1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2010
tosinaded@:

U dnt even know the songs of your fav rapper! Thats crazy.
Duncan mighty sang kogbadun,not raw. . .i wonder if u even av any song by the guy

#itsnaija
Lol. . .and to think you're the music section poster of the year.
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by asha80(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2010
tosinaded@:

#itsnaija

N.i.g.g.a raw owns 'ko gbadun' not Duncan mighty though the song are on both artistes album.
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by Genuflect(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2010
Tosin, why you dey fall ma hand naw? Lol
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by tayoast(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2010
Duncan owns Ko Gbadun??

interesting shocked
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by wengewenge: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2010
semid+:

Lol. . .and to think you're the music section poster of the year.

he has the same brain as the people that choose him as the poster of the year , its obvious he no go collect this year , na eldee javalove or ofoka we go give. grin grin

tosinaded@:

#itsnaija
is this why they voted him the best poster of the year ?insults and yabs for no just cause? i wonder who the corrupt officials who constituted the panel of judges that voted him are. semi-d+ no mind am , na so him be for like 5 years now. grin grin
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by tosinaded(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2010
My bad. . . .apologies!
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by Genuflect(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2010
You no put #itsnaija? Lol
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by bilms(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2010
d guy is fast bouncing on people on every thread,

i dnt no y,

go check d video,

i love it die
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by tayoast(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2010
tosinaded@:

My bad. . . .apologies!

u dont get that often.

That's gentlemanly of u tongue
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by bilms(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2010
lol
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
theres no quality here with tosin and wengewenge aka ofuckerofucki around. all the ITKs.
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by tosinaded(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2010
theres no quality here with tosin and wengewenge aka ofuckerofucki around. all the ITKs.

hun??

u dont get that often.

That's gentlemanly of u

had no choice

#itsnaija
Re: Nigga R.a.w. ( This is one of d real Nigerian rappers) so Bleep wanna be artists by wengewenge: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
babaearly:

pronouncing my name alone gives u great joy, keep calling my name up and down the threads. u can even self-service wit it .

(1) (Reply)

Remedies! / J Martins & Cabo Snoop & Fally Ipupa - Good Tym + Kele Papa / King Ticklips – Fire Flame Freestyle (birdman Cover) + Good Gial Bad Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.