Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Buy Your Favorite Cds From The World's Largest Online Store. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Buy Your Favorite Cds From The World's Largest Online Store. (922 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite On Air Personality (OAP)? / Who Is Your Favorite Nigerian Rapper ? / Your Favorite Old School Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Favorite Cds From The World's Largest Online Store. by harassed(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2007
The journey starts from my homepage, and you would find my homepage through my nairaland profile; just click on my nairaland nickname.
Re: Buy Your Favorite Cds From The World's Largest Online Store. by naijacutee(f): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2007
Well done, Chike. You site is very informative but I think most of the information is jumbled up. I think you need to categorize the a bit i.e create sub navigation keys under headings like CDs, Books, Business etc. That way it will be easier for people to find information they are looking for. Also, you could do with a bit more colour and simplicity. I wish you all the best! smiley
Re: Buy Your Favorite Cds From The World's Largest Online Store. by harassed(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2007
Thanx a lot, Cutee. You really look cute (just checked at your profile). I've got plans for the site most definitely. As soon as there's cash flow, I'd make the site glow, no doubt. Thanx for your concern. I've received compliments on the site only from abroad, Nigerians that I make see the site, see it and keep mum. They don't say nothing about it - like I ain't killing it off! unamsaying. But just like 50, 'I can hear myself' and I know 'I'm killing it!'

Thanks a lot girl, and keep ya head up 2!

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Group Trybesmen / Http://boost-xyc..com/ / Under G Video Is Out - Sauce Kid & Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.