Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) (15576 Views)

Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by globemoney: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
senatordave1:

[s]Am not from anambra but i know a thing or two about the state's politics.right from during the time of old anambra state,factorz that decide the guber polls are denomination,godfatherism and money.in the old anambra state,azikiwe determined who becomes governor.from 1999,chris uba enthroned mbadinuju and also ngige in 2003.peter obi was sponsord by the church with the aid of umeh and ojukwu.obi now in turn brought obiano aka obingo with the assistance of the church.nobody has ever become governor in anambra without these factors or with the masses votes.it doesnt count.that is why both nwoye and obaze will trump obiano who is alone.nwoye has the wealthy prince arthur eze behind him as a godfather and financial muscle,federal might.obaze has obi.nwoye would win anambra south,share anambra north with the others and win at least 2 or 3 lgas in central.up apc.[/s]

christejames:
[s]After close observations and scrutiny I have come to the conclusion that this Obiano's govt is nothing short of a scam riddled with propaganda and political shenanigans. Therefore, I have jumped ship and switched by political allegiance to someone that is not just experienced in international governance but also a shrewd technocrat in the area of international politics; Oseloka Obaze.
Ndi-Anambra, I'm using this medium to persuade you guys to bring in this gentleman which the state needs direly. Please, don't make the mistake you once made... I bet when saddled with the responsibility of the state, he won't just transform Anambra in the area of infrastructure but will make the state the next big thing after Lagos. [/s]

I think its time I beome totatlly Anambra centric like ruggedized1. Why is it that all the critics of obiano are igbo people that are not from Anambra? Obiano is today, the best performing governor in The south east and Nigeria but its like non anambra igbos are jealous of his performance.. Why dont you people use the same energy you use in attacking obiano to hold your useless governors responsible. You people were happy during peter obis tenure because our rich men were running to base in your state due to insecurity in Anambra, now thta obiano has totally restored security to the state and Anambra people are returning with their investments, you bad belle people are pained.. You have not seen anything, wait until Anambra airport is completed that is when your wailings will start.. rubbish

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by ruggedized1: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nwanne you don see wetin I saw. I careless about igbo

globemoney:

I think its time I beome totatlly Anambra centric like ruggedized1. Why is it that all the critics of obiano are igbo people that are not from Anambra? Obiano is today, the best performing governor in The south east and Nigeria but its like non anambra igbos are jealous of his performance.. Why dont you people use the same energy you use in attacking obiano to hold your useless governors responsible. You people were happy during peter obis tenure because our rich men were running to base in your state due to insecurity in Anambra, now thta obiano has totally restored security to the state and Anambra people are returning with their investments, you bad belle people are pained.. You have not seen anything, wait until Anambra airport is completed that is when your wailings will start.. rubbish
Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by maxbarry(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Carry go l dream of obiano wining d election
Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
nigieria has grown big enough. so make every body dey em side abeg.

God bless anambra, God bless ifite njeje abogu, God bless igwe makolo odegbo, God bless me and my brothers.

abeg meka una no come cus problem fir my state abeg, make una go una village and yeye apc pdp states. i dnt care about any socalled any other igbo or what ever u call ur selves. i am anambra and thats all
Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by globemoney: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Aboguede:
nigieria has grown big enough. so make every body dey em side abeg.

God bless anambra, God bless ifite njeje abogu, God bless igwe makolo odegbo, God bless me and my brothers.

abeg meka una no come cus problem fir my state abeg, make una go una village and yeye apc pdp states. i dnt care about any socalled any other igbo or what ever u call ur selves. i am anambra and thats all
hahahaha.. tell them oh

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Smoothie01:

My dear ignore that guy, he's irredeemable....He doesn't and will never speak for we the good people of Anambra.... My major concern is our brothers from Enugu and other Eastern states who may think this "ruggedised" guy represents us; Biko umunem, kindly ignore him, we disown him and all his numerous monickers

PS : Take note of the monickers from the west side (opakan and bene.Kruku) They're simply feeding on his insensitivity and stupidity....That's how much shit his madness is costing us undecided

why mention me
I'm not chino Biko sad angry
Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by gcg62(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Obiano deserves a second tenure. Anambra is the least indebted state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Itsede Okhai Sues Buhari Over The Non Submission Of His Certificates / Reno Omokri: Police Should Parade Abba Kyari Like Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians Vandalise Their Embassy In Senegal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.