Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

IPOB, Lawyer Attack Kalu For Saying Kanu Has Fled Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB, Lawyer Attack Kalu For Saying Kanu Has Fled Nigeria (596 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria / "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

IPOB, Lawyer Attack Kalu For Saying Kanu Has Fled Nigeria by NewsAfriq: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2017
Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor, head of the legal team for the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, on Sunday, described a former governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu, as a drowning man desperately in search of relevance from the Federal Government and relief from prosecution on corruption charges.

According to punch reports, Ejiofor reacted to Kalu’s statement that Kanu has fled the country to the United Kingdom through Malaysia and claimed that he was not arrested by the Nigeria military

The ex-governor had said, “Kanu was not taken away by the military. Kanu went to Malaysia from where he travelled to the United Kingdom.

“Nnamdi Kanu is in London right now as we speak. He was not arrested by anybody. He left the country on his own.

“One of his relations has spoken to me and explained everything because I wanted to see him and talk to him wherever he was and see how I could meet some Federal Government officials on his issue.

“I also wanted to see ways of talking to the President about him, and find common ground but his family told me that he has left the country, unless they are lying to me.

“I believe, whether he had left the country or not, he is not with the military because I asked the Commander of the 14 Brigade, Brig. Gen. A. K. Ibrahim, who is a very fine and good soldier, well educated and dedicated, and he told me that they don’t know his whereabouts and I am sure, the Department of State Services has the same information.”

Ejiofor, on Sunday said the former governor had turned himself to the spokesperson for the Federal Government and the military as part of his strategies to get freed from his (Kalu’s) ongoing trial on corruption charges.

“He has since outlived his usefulness in Igboland.......... Read Full details>>>http://newsafriq.com/2017/10/lawyer-attack-kalu-saying-kanu-fled/
Re: IPOB, Lawyer Attack Kalu For Saying Kanu Has Fled Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2017
Both the lawyer and Kanu will sink together,time will tell
Re: IPOB, Lawyer Attack Kalu For Saying Kanu Has Fled Nigeria by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2017
Lol tell us where your oga they he get court case to answer grin
Re: IPOB, Lawyer Attack Kalu For Saying Kanu Has Fled Nigeria by Aufbauh(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: IPOB, Lawyer Attack Kalu For Saying Kanu Has Fled Nigeria by Mynd44: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2017
Re: IPOB, Lawyer Attack Kalu For Saying Kanu Has Fled Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2017
Let them produce him nah, whatdaFuck
Re: IPOB, Lawyer Attack Kalu For Saying Kanu Has Fled Nigeria by nototribalist: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2017
Baawaa:
Both the lawyer and Kanu will sink together,time will tell
go sink them na, barawo banza
Re: IPOB, Lawyer Attack Kalu For Saying Kanu Has Fled Nigeria by Mynd44: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2017

(1)

Arrest Of Commissioner, AG Unconstitutional – Ekiti / What Could Be The Offense ? (picture) / Governor Wike And Rotimi Amaechi's Security/convoys Clash In River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.