Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room (21180 Views)

Soprom Hotel, Onitsha Gutted By Fire / Abbco Towers Sharjah, UAE Gutted By Fire (Video) / Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by ChangeIsCostant: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2017
The Chief of staff to Government Of Imo State and founder, Ezihe Foundation, Ugwumba Dr. Uche Nwosu has described as unfortunate, the incident of fire disaster said to have occurred at World Bank Area of Owerri on Sunday.

The Youth leader on receiving the sad news, directed the Special Adviser to the Governor on Social Media /ICT, Mazi Anayochukwu Abasiodu Idiong to proceed to the scene as well as convey the sympathy of Imo state Government to the affected family. He warned residents to ensure they switch off all electrical appliances before leaving home to avoid similar consequences in future.

Narrating the ordeal, Mrs Ibekwe said; "We were in church this morning when my phone rang,and I was told that, our house is on fire,I hurried home to find nothing left of our Furniture, thank God no life was lost. My husband was asleep in one of the rooms but had no idea, the parlour was burning. According to our neighbors who witnessed the incident, my husband was awoken by loud noise of fire fire fire by our little daughter who ran out to draw their attention."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/fire-guts-residential-building-in-owerri.html

Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by ChangeIsCostant: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2017

Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by pyyxxaro: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by PROPUNTER(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2017
Husband enjoying Sleep for this kind condition ?? Who knows how bottles he took . Or tired of what u did to him in the Za Oza Room b4 going to church ..

5 Likes

Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by Ninethmare: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2017
Why won't he sleeps when you insisted he must complete the four rounds he promised you

6 Likes

Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by Leonbonapart(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2017
thank God
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by BRYIAN99(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2017
End time sleep... sadEnd time sleep...

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by Finstar: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/fire-guts-residential-building-in-owerri.html

You won't make heaven I swear tongue

Anyway, check my signature
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by KingLennon(m): 9:57am On Oct 02, 2017
Thank God no life was lost. To die on the 1st day of the month too bad o
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by MrRhymes101(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2017
Na wa o!! To sleep don d fear me nw... wedding MC
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by sarrkigaru: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2017
Leonbonapart:
thank God
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by oshe11: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2017
Too much SEX rendered Him Incapacitated
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by luvinhubby(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2017
How come on earth did this irrelevant thrash make front page.

SMH for Nairaland.
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by Narldon: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2017
luvinhubby:

SMH for Nairaland.

Even though Buhari might have Frustrated You a lot..

You don't have to turn to such an insensitive Sadist..

Fire incident is a disaster that can befall anyone.

It's God that Protects...

Advice: Every Building should have a Fire Extinguisher

9 Likes

Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by Pengician(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by KingLennon(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2017
luvinhubby:

SMH for Nairaland.
You say? So nah tonto dike suppose make FP

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2017
Another sin....
Your husband sleeping on sunday...
Instead of been in Gods presence....
My advice
Fear God, for that is the beginning of all wisdom.....
May God grant u all peace and wealth to replace the losses......
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by maxiuc(m): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by SojiCash(m): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2017
grin baba don do night com weak to go church
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2017
that is why i prefer POP cement to any PVC ceiling and the rest, if not this house would have been razed completely.
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by kingdenny(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Reason why u need to use genuine electrical products. Someday when Nigeria achieves 24 hrs power supply.. many building will go up in flames cos of substandard products .. don't bother calling the devil then.. visit my signature so u can sleep soundly at night without fear of fire
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by luvinhubby(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2017
Narldon:

Even though Buhari might have Frustrated You a lot..

You don't have to turn to such an insensitive Sadist..

Fire incident is a disaster that can befall anyone.

It's God that Protects...

Advice: Every Building should have a Fire Extinguisher

Fire incidences happen all times, this one made front page to massage the political ego of a particular political idiot from the South-East.

Seems you struggle to comprehend.
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by talk2percy(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2017
Asidethetruth:
Another sin....

Your husband sleeping on sunday...

Instead of been in Gods presence....

My advice

Fear God, for that is the beginning of all wisdom.....

May God grant u all peace and wealth to replace the losses......
So na sin to sleep on Sunday? And na for only church u go see the presence of God, I thought God is a spirit and is everywhere including inside the room he was sleeping? Nah only una wey dey go church dey fear God? Sorry, religion don chop ur brain finish....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by favourmic(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Husband enjoying Sleep for this kind condition ?? Who knows how bottles he took . Or tired of what u did to him in the Za Oza Room b4 going to church ..

why not minding your business with the other room? grin
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by 9japunter: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2017
Thank Goodness the fumes didn’t kill him in his sleep
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by DLuciano: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2017
PROPUNTER:
nonsense
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by AuroraB(f): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2017
Ninethmare:
Why won't he sleeps when you insisted he must complete the four rounds he promised you
My God shocked
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by ozidy1: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2017
Waoooooo so my neighbors fire incident don enter nairaland, the building was just behind my flat. I thank God the man was safe because we learnt he was sick that was why he didn't go to church. Na from their AC the fire started from
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Social media has a way of indirectly revealing unthinkable sad stories about one's upbringing and current situations. Really sad
Re: Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room by DIKEnaWAR: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
The man don drink. He didn't even know his house was burning. He should thank God his life was spared.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My House Hunt Experience In Lagos / What Are The Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria? / Pls Help: Breaking Of My Shop & Stealing Of My Property By My Landlord (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.