Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (49617 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by Judek2(m): 12:25am On Oct 03, 2017
The poor lizard ran away from the jungle and landed in the Zoo thinking it will be safe..
Sorry lizard, Bigger animals eat smaller ones even in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by minasota(f): 12:26am On Oct 03, 2017
abeg no vex make i laff
DieBuhari:
You live in the zoo called Nigeria.
You should know these things.
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 1:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Ninethmare:
When you live in the zoo you shouldnt be surprised seeing these creatures

Yesterday python
Today monitor lizard

Very soon Gorilla will be visiting

hahahaha... that's True
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by KenModi(m): 5:11am On Oct 03, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Do you have power?
Don't you pay for it
Some states are owing up to 5months salary
But the higher animals in the legislative chambers who collects up to 30million monthly each are payed regularly...
And you say you don't live in a zoo

A country where in the 21st century, kids still sit on the floor for lessons....

Nigeria is nothing but an African ZOO
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by SamuelLoch: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2017
I hate reptiles... This is scary!
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by johnnyn1(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2017
Ninethmare:
When you live in the zoo you shouldnt be surprised seeing these creatures

Yesterday python
Today monitor lizard

Very soon Gorilla will be visiting
So it's a Monitor Lizard...
this one was killed last week in a canal along the street..
Resident thought it's a baby crocodile or Komodo

Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by Ifydemperor01: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2017
making you a very foolish and senseless animal
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by mechanics(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
So what will the buyer do with the lizard?
Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by SamAdeyemi(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Killed today

Re: See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) by francium001: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is a matured IGUANA and it's very delicious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Seen Marching Their Herds At The Bar Beach In Lagos / Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.