Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. (5984 Views)

FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant / Unoccupied Houses In Lekki: Built With 'Corruption Money'? / Brand New Solar System Package for Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by uspry1(f): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2007
@SOL

Yes it is JPEG file for ONLY FRONT PAGE COVER i created.

Not for fully proposal booklet that i will not submit here!!!
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by uspry1(f): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2007
UPDATED STATUS:

Right now i am working on getting Nigeria incorporation kit with my business partner making appointment with Nigeria Corporation Affairs commission, reserving flight ticket, applying Nigeria VISA and gathering all feasibility study information in order for me writing my finalized business proposal when i come down to Nigeria at end of this year or early Jan-March 2008.

Also my business partner is working on reserving our presentation seminar to invite all real estate investors, renewable energy supporters, property journalists, and other potential homebuyers in Lagos hotel conference. Not yet to determine the presentation date until further notice.

I am required to be present meeting with 6 business associates including attorney along with my business partner who offers me fully accommodations I need when I come down to Nigeria prior my presentation seminar starts.

I will be notify those Nigerian-friends(mostly professionals, potential investors, and aboard) who has been emailed or chatted with me or my business partner personally to invite them as VIP invitation seeing me at my presentation seminar.

Watch out for Nigeria print media(newspapers, Nairaland, and radio advertisement) about presentation seminar until further notice.
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by kingjaja2(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ uspry1,

I see you have a big project going on here. Where can I get more information about your project. I have a friend who would definately be interested in investing in your project. You can contact me on gurufarmer@yahoo.com
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by liftedone(f): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2007
Why is your English so bad? Why does it strike me as if you are using a translator? It does look like you are not really American at all. People, please be careful here. There are all kinds of people masquerading as biz execs on the internet. Uspry, who are you? undecided angry
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by uspry1(f): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2007
@liftedone

You are new Nairaland member NEVER BOTHER TO check out my Nairaland profile with picture enclosed who I am. I am REAL PERSON!!!

Please read the bible scripture: Levi Ch 19: 14. It says,"I AM THE LORD, YOUR GOD, AND I COMMAND YOU NOT TO MAKE FUN OF DEAF OR TO CAUSE A BLIND PERSON TO STUMBLE".

I am REAL DEAF AMERICAN Entrepreuner who is willing to help Nigerians out in order to solve Nigeria Electrification Solution replacing their fuel generators by making money to sell hybrid renewable energy on poor Electrification system for residential community. You INSULT me as 419er refer to my bible scripture mentioned above. English is my second language, American Sign Language is my first language, and speaking English is my fourth language.

You sound like you WARN Nigerians not to welcome BLACK AMERICANS who are interested in partnership with Nigerian business owners down there, because you said that I masquerading them on the internet as well as IM with video conferencing meeting. undecided  undecided

Please read my original poster explaining my real estate investment experience as well as my father's footstep of his licensed home builder until retirement.

I am required to hire Sign Language/Voice interpreters to come with me for my presentation seminar that has been arranged by my Nigeria business partner
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by Seun(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2007
I don't think she's asking any Nigerian for money. I think she's passionate about this solar thingie. undecided
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by liftedone(f): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2007
@ uspry, this is belated but I do apologise as I was indeed new to nairaland at the time I made the comment I made and I never checked your reply neither did I check your profile. So my heartfelt and sincere apologies.
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by Horus(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2007

Solar Generated House
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by oldie(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2007
@ Horus
Where are these houses in Nigeria?
What are the specs of your solar generator?
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by Megatech: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2008
Solar Wind Hybrid System:

To enquire more about this product, please email us at this email id :info@newlord.com

Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by sonety2k(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2011
cool
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by VolvoS60(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2011
Uspry,

Interesting topic, ma'am. I hope you were able to make progress with your proposal. It seems you don't post anymore on this board sad.

Any updates?
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by uspry1(f): 3:49am On Aug 18, 2011
VolvoS60:

Uspry,

Interesting topic, ma'am. I hope you were able to make progress with your proposal. It seems you don't post anymore on this board  sad.

Any updates?

@VolvoS60, you were right that my proposal has not made progress as i dropped my ideal and didn't post any update anymore. Because i did do my homework researching on Africa that has already have many existing solar/wind energy distributors everywhere to be market toward African customers.
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by Cargoed: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2011
@Uspry1

Your project from the start was too cumbersomme(large) for a place like Nig, what you needed to focus on was renewable energy (lowcost) or Lowcost housing. Not both as you will not correctly allocate capital and be competitive at the same time.

As of now, i can produce solar power systems for 1bedroom flat for $1500. We assemble the cells into panels and we also make the inverters here, we only import the deepcycle battery.

So when you talkabout $10000 you should target the banks maybe they may need it to power their exchange servers or something keepup the goodwork,
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by Cargoed: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2011
This is the calculator for calculating afordability of renewable resources in Nigeria

Cost of Generator = a (what ever size the consumer can afford/desires)
Cost of Fuel for 6mths = b
Total Cost = C
Total cost C = Generator (a) + Fuel Cost (b)

You will find out that the cost of solar installation will be equal to C or less. Think about it.

The reason this is not yet properly implemented is due to substandard solarsystem supplies.

Anyone willing to discuss further can keep intouch, thanks
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by Sagewood: 6:10am On Aug 21, 2011
Cargoed,

I like the solar affordability model.
Email me: Sagewood@yahoo.com for further discussions.
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by uspry1(f): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
Cargoed:

@Uspry1

Your project from the start was too cumbersomme(large) for a place like Nig, what you needed to focus on was renewable energy (lowcost) or Lowcost housing. Not both as you will not correctly allocate capital and be competitive at the same time.

As of now, i can produce solar power systems for 1bedroom flat for $1500. We assemble the cells into panels and we also make the inverters here, we only import the deepcycle battery.

So when you talkabout $10000 you should target the banks maybe they may need it to power their exchange servers or something keepup the goodwork,

@Cargoed, you never bother to read my original post dated February 17, 2007 talking about my ideal proposal of renewal energy low-cost housing with Nigeria currency dollars to be converted from USA dollars. This is old proposal in 2007. $10,000 for 3-bedroom under 1,000 square feet house---EVERYTHING RENEWAL ENERGY MATERIALS (not wooden, bricks, any other regular construction materials) including solar-wind turbine power(renewal-energy powered small-sized appliances such as refrigerate, tv, solar lightings, hybrid water power---heated/cold water)---all in one price READY TO OCCUPY TO LIVE!!!

House is lot smaller than USA housing, lot cheaper renewal energy house only!!! Less than 1,000 square feet, enough room for 3 people to live that house!!!!

Remember my proposal is old i created in 2007.
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by VolvoS60(m): 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2011
Uspry,

I think your proposal still has a lot going for it. Tariffs on fuel and electricity in Nigeria are likely to rise significantly in the next 18 months (possibly a lot earlier). The cost profiles of fossil fuel based power sources are likely to go through the roof. I think your idea may still be relevant with some modifications. I would like to discuss some more on your proposal. Kindly let me know how I can get in touch?
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by Cargoed: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2011
Well, i was trying to help out and reduce your burden, how ever there are a lot of talks and no action. Okay do you know how hard and long it takes to aquire land.
Thats why i prefare just a renewal energy that one you dont need land and will cover a lot of existing market. However you can consult for current projects now they will also be interested in economic viable housing renewal projects.

Okay you can contact me dialcentre@ymail.com we also do project management thanks.
Re: Build New Solar/wind Generated Houses In Nigeria. by bigfat01: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2011
[size=15pt]forget nepa or phcn use this product
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can We Buy Female Dresses And Shoes In Lagos At Wholesale? / 26 Government Agencies Entrepreneurs Doing Business In Nigeria Should Know / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.