Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit (893 Views)

Can You Recommend A Strong Prophet That has the gifts of the word of knowledge? / The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit / The Gifts Of The Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit by sonofluc1fer: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2017
Daddy, when I grow up, I want to be a Pastor. I want to be full of the Holy Spirit, and Power. I want to be a great man of God.

And now you're all grown up. You're now an Assistant Pastor. By the grace of hardwork, if you align your spirit and your gifts well, you will be a regional pastor in a few years. The higher you climb, the richer your audience. You desire the prayer points of the Elite.. Prayer points like winning elections and contracts.. Not those other ones.

You see, the Church is the Business of God, and the Man of God is its CEO. To him you will make refunds. He will be your spiritual daddy, Daddy GO.

Does this look like man-worship? No na, man-worship is when you worship a man and never question him.. When you believe all He says is true. When you pay a man for God's miracles. When you celebrate his birthday, and the day God delivered a special messsge to him.. You should reserve that role for Jesus.. May no man claim to be God.

What you're doing isn't man worship. God instructs us to obey our elders; those who are ahead in the ministry. By the blood of the lamb who was slain for your sins, they have been appointed to keep watch over you until the return of the Lamb.

We are all God's children; some have only become Apostles, Evangelists, Senior Evangelists by the Grace of God. GOD alone chooses whom to call, and whom not to call. Get the right sim, buy Jesustel..

So till Jesus comes, keep singing.. Keep praising. Keep worshipping. Chase the fruits of the Spirit like tongue speaking. Show love, kindness and charity to your CEO.

And watch and see if the Windows of Heaven will not be opened to you. Ramen.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit by Daeylar(f): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Daddy, when I grow up, I want to be a Pastor. I want to be full of the Holy Spirit, and Power. I want to be a great man of God.

And now you're all grown up. You're now an Assistant Pastor. By the grace of hardwork, if you align your spirit and your gifts well, you will be a regional pastor in a few years. The higher you climb, the richer your audience. You desire the prayer points of the Elite.. Prayer points like winning elections and contracts.. Not those other ones.

You see, the Church is the Business of God, and the Man of God is its CEO. To him you will make refunds. He will be your spiritual daddy, Daddy GO.

Does this look like man-worship? No na, man-worship is when you worship a man and never question him.. When you believe all He says is true. When you pay a man for God's miracles. When you celebrate his birthday, and the day God delivered a special messsge to him.. You should reserve that role for Jesus.. May no man claim to be God.

What you're doing isn't man worship. God instructs us to obey our elders; those who are ahead in the ministry. By the blood of the lamb who was slain for your sins, they have been appointed to keep watch over you until the return of the Lamb.

We are all God's children; some have only become Apostles, Evangelists, Senior Evangelists by the Grace of God. GOD alone chooses whom to call, and whom not to call. Get the right sim, buy Jesustel..

So till Jesus comes, keep singing.. Keep praising. Keep worshipping. Chase the fruits of the Spirit like tongue speaking. Show love, kindness and charity to your CEO.

And watch and see if the Windows of Heaven will not be opened to you. Ramen.

What is Jesustel? grin grin grin grin grin
You're hilarious
Re: The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Which is Jesustel? grin grin grin grin grin
You're hilarious

Daey!
Re: The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit by Daeylar(f): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
scooby12:

Daey!

Scooby!
Re: The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Scooby!

How are you?
Re: The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit by Daeylar(f): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
scooby12:

How are you?

I'm good thanks, you?
Re: The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm good thanks, you?

I'm ok. Thank you smiley
Re: The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit by sonofluc1fer: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

What is Jesustel? grin grin grin grin grin
You're hilarious
tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit by Daeylar(f): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

tongue

Lol, Jesustel grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Prediction For 2018 / Does The Bible Condemn Alcohol? / Who the Spiritual Powers of Darkness are:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.