Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (57536 Views)

Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women / Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) / Peter Okoye Poses With Bikini Dubai Girls (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Simmzz:

I dey come mk I go find meme for u

Lolz, find better one, cause the guy in the nike boot was my school mate back in the days...Show me some love, friend to a famous bouncer... grin
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by greatface(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Bouncers? to bounce who
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by talk2percy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Isorite, buh the truth be say u no fit stay without ur brother Paul. I asked Weird MC she tell me say una b one no b two..so bone that thing.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lolz, find better one, cause the guy in the nike boot was my school mate back in the days...Show me some love, friend to a famous bouncer... grin

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=Simmzz post=61032695][/quote]

You no well... grin
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by sogud(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Takeit2017:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-HqjWMaU-kMg/WdIJmFqwp7I/AAAAAAAD51w/k40eiCBuFcEEL9Uh1bWVviwgROx7lkNcQCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Peter Okoye aka Mr P posed with two huge bouncers outside his show in Washington DC yesterday.
He also shared a video from his performance days after his brother Paul called them beer palour appearances.

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/10/peter-okoye-poses-with-two-gigantic.html

Dis is wat i call igneous rock bouncers.
if i ve elders brodas lyk dis y won't i luk for big troble.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
What for?
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by Antoeni(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Stupid IPOB boy
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by Benekruku(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2017

Instead of him to bring them to Nigeria so they can help him beat his brothers up!

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by donstan18: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
SpecNg:
Am no longer a fan until they reunite

Who you epp?
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by donstan18: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Antoeni:
Stupid IPOB boy

Now tell us the truth, Where did you drop your "2nd hand" sense?
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Is this news
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by Morenikeji090(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
That's Peter the most stupid among the 2
lol I swear I bet it you gonna be an Igbo person keep hating on people. Caword
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by donstan18: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Simmzz:

Hehe, lack of fashion sense

Fashion sense de pay?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by joenor(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
The header, has say it all, The Gigantic Bouncers say dey eat well ooo, see hand...
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
donstan18:

Fashion sense de pay?
Wella!
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mr P is the real deal. Without Peter and his dance choreography paul will strugle to make a hit.

Time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by CaptainGOOD: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Morenikeji090:
lol I swear I bet it you gonna be an Igbo person keep hating on people. Caword

undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by Harrynight(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
who knows maybe the pair are in US preparing to drop 1 hitz single for us this Xmas grin
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by GraveMan(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
I Wish U Well Bro
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by Harrynight(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hysaac:
After dah one don wear suit he come knack Nike on top Mtcheew

Dude r u Surprise, No be Black man e be?
Na dia way!
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by thunderbabs: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
That's Peter the most stupid among the 2

Bro, no offence, ok.

Its either between the 2 or among the 3 buh i get ur message anyway. Much luv wink
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by smardray(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
he's an upcoming artist...we don't knw him.... he doesn't have any song to his name
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by CaptainGOOD: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
thunderbabs:

Bro, no offence, ok.

Its either between the 2 or among the 3 buh i get ur message anyway. Much luv wink

Yea u are right.. thanks very much.
I respect ur maturity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by Harrynight(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
sogud:

Dis is wat i call igneous rock bouncers.
if i ve elders brodas lyk dis y won't i luk for big troble.

angry
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
real message to his brother.REAL MOTHERFUCKERS!
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by Dollabiz: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
For what
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by madenigga(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thats how d banj started.

When he left donjazzy he was feeling like a king despite all the pleadings. A few years later we knew how far
Re: Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C by okerekeikpo: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Childish man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia / Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.