Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Help Me Become Oyo State Governor - Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help Me Become Oyo State Governor - Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out (296 Views)

"Please Pray For Me, The Pain Is Too Much" - Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out, Sick Of... / Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Become Oyo State Governor - Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out by skillzahblog(m): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Controversial media personality Kemi olunloyo
who is incidentally the daughter of a former Governor Kemi Omololu Olunloyo has begged Nigerians to help her become the governor of her state by donating to help her campaign.

The controversial blogger who declared her ambition to be governor after her return from Port Harcourt has said she is the one to make Oyo state great again.

She also declared that the people of Oyo want her to come rule over them, hence her desire to run.

However, as much as she wants to be governor, the international journalist is short of funds and needs donation from Nigerians to fund her campaign.

See her post here
http://www.skillzah.com/2017/10/help-me-become-oyo-state-governor-kemi-olunloyo.html

1 Share

Re: Help Me Become Oyo State Governor - Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out by Youngmum1(f): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2017
No thanks mam. Please stick to blogging. But mind your mouth o. We don't want you going to prison again wink
Re: Help Me Become Oyo State Governor - Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out by akinade28(f): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
But come think of it, she's very outspoken and frank .she might make a good Governor, we've seen worse politicians in Nigeria.
That's if her mouth does not land her in trouble again.
Before u starting quoting me I said "might" ooo
Re: Help Me Become Oyo State Governor - Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out by goldbim(f): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
NO WAY!!we are still begging God to help us correct Ajimobi's errors..Don't add mental illness to the pains of OYO indigenes!!

(1) (Reply)

EMINEN Unleash Beast Rap On Donald Trump, Leader Of Racist / WATCH: Eminem 'destroys' Donald Trump In His BET Cypher / ‘I No Longer Accept Kissing Roles In Movies’ – Majid Michel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.