Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Need An Ipod - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need An Ipod (2354 Views)

... / Where Can I Qet An Ipod In Abuja? / How Much Is An Ipod Touch 8gb (3rd Generation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Ipod by tokuns(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2007
Can anyone tell me more about ipods, I have never used one before but am about to buy one, so can u tell me the things to look out for when buying, and their prices so that i wont be cheated.
Re: I Need An Ipod by naijacutee(f): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2007
Ipods are just portable music players. You add music to them from your computer and listen to the music on the go. The prices vary according to their capacity/amount of songs the can hold. I don't know how much they are sold for in Nigeria but I'm sure they are cheaper here : About £90- £100 for 1GB and up to £180 for the 8GB ones. The 60 and 80GB ones are about £220 and £250 respectively.
Re: I Need An Ipod by viperman: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2007
tokuns there are some available for sale now 60gb. If you are in nigeria you can call me on 08068097693 for further details.

thanks.
Re: I Need An Ipod by yemi87(f): 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2007
hey, i have the 80gb ipod they are really good because they can store quite a lot of things however they do have their downs. it's a gamble because they break down quite easily just be sure that you buy the original and not counterfeit, this way apple can repair for free. when buying check the back if it has a solid circle with a thick @ the back ===counterfeit. run,
Re: I Need An Ipod by tokuns(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2007
how about mp3 and mp4 can someone tell me where i can good and cheap once in lagos.
Re: I Need An Ipod by ezeagu(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2007
All you need to know is on their website but there are currently two kinds of new ipods, The ipod nano the ipod shuffle and the Ipod video
The ipod video plays video, music and games and comes in 30GB (7,500 songs) and 80GB (20,000 Songs) it is £189 for 30GB and £259 for the 80GB but you could probably get it cheaper online or on the internet.
The ipod nano is small and views photos and plays music it is cheaper than the ipod and comes in 2,4,8GB I have the 8GB that comes only in black and have found it very enjoyable
The ipod shuffle only plays songs.
Re: I Need An Ipod by bukiboy(m): 1:35am On Feb 19, 2007
hello tokun,
i want to believe you are in lagos, go to shoprite or city mall you will get it there.

though i have ipod video, but because of scam i advice you go to any of the two places mentioned above.
Re: I Need An Ipod by uchetobi(f): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2007
You can get it at pc outlet at the palms shopping mall. Shop rite doesn’t sell ipod’s
Re: I Need An Ipod by shadoghale(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2007
guaranteed quality, coolest stuff. visit www.coolng.com and click on ipods. They have the most competitive price available.
Re: I Need An Ipod by tokuns(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2007
can i get it at computer or GSM village, i need the mp4 20gb hard drive.
Re: I Need An Ipod by Seun(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2007
Most definitely. Check out the computer village price guide.
Re: I Need An Ipod by tokuns(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2007
seun can you pls tell me how much is new mp4 of 20GB hard drive, thanks.
Re: I Need An Ipod by yemi87(f): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2007
how much are you willing to spend and how urgent do you need it. (if you want the ipod - it'll will be better to get the 30gb that way you can play both mp3(music) and Mp4(video)
Re: I Need An Ipod by LondonCool(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2007
Caveat Emptor! Before you buy your iPod, make sure you have a PC. This will enable you to access iTunes so that you can can upload your CD's to your iPod and/or download Music,Videos's or Podcasts to your iPod.
Re: I Need An Ipod by mekoyo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2007
They are like mp3 but far better than it.
You transfer music from your computer into and then listen to it.

They are very portable and they look nice.
Re: I Need An Ipod by Blue2(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2007
Just got a portable 1GB Ipod, it is unbelievably small and very portable to carry around. U can't view pictures like in other bigger Ipods but u can listen to all the songs in the world and still carry it around like it isn't there!!!
Re: I Need An Ipod by LondonCool(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2007
Blue2:

Just got a portable 1GB Ipod, it is unbelievably small and very portable to carry around. U can't view pictures like in other bigger Ipods but u can listen to all the songs in the world and still carry it around like it isn't there!!!

How many music tracks can your iPod carry ?
Re: I Need An Ipod by Icon(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2007
It's cheaper if you can find someone to order and bring it in for you. It's $349 = N45370 for the 80gb version.
Re: I Need An Ipod by gbenga9ja(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2007
Hi Tokuns, you are very fortunate, i just brought in a whole lot of Ipods from the UK and they are for sale. I just placed an advert regarding the Ipods on the Advert section of Nairaland, so you just check it out, it has the sizes of the ipods, how many songs they can contain, their prices and their pictures a s well so that you can choose anyone you are capable of buying.

My name is Gbenga and here is my number 08055405566. Take care and don't forget to go to the advert section of Nairaland. The Advert title is (Brand New Ipods from the UK for sale)
Re: I Need An Ipod by AngelaZ(f): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2007
Tokun, When buying anything IT (Ipods, computers etc), look for a store that offers Warranty and do after sales services, the store should be known for its geniune products also. I have bought fake stuff from computer village and still had to to fix the acquired product.

If you ask me for a place like that, I will go with Uchetobi said PC OUTLET at The Palms Shopping mall.
Good Luck! wink
Re: I Need An Ipod by fastmoney(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2007
you can playback videos on the ipod nano if u install a lil linux software on it, really easy, and i was t HMV last weekend and theres a new add-on for ipod that lets u recieve phone calls from ur phone on ur ipod,
Re: I Need An Ipod by Icon(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2007
Fastmoney, where do you get the linux software for the Ipod? For the add-on that let's you receive phone calls, i find that hard to believe. Please post a link.
Re: I Need An Ipod by Seun(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2007
Moving to Technology section
Re: I Need An Ipod by LondonCool(m): 1:32am On Apr 17, 2007
I saw this one somewhere

Re: I Need An Ipod by debomb: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2007
Totally uncalled for- Who wan see am? angry

(1) (Reply)

APPLE IPAD 1 For Very Quick Sale / Infinix Race Lite Phone 4sale / Used Projector And Promethean Active Board For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.