Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister (1315 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku Abubakar In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by Classicjadon(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Former Presidential aid on social media who is currently in Manchester for a party conference picture with British Prime Minister Theresa May.

Picture caption:
British Prime Minister @theresa_may and I a few minutes ago at the ongoing Conservatives Party Conference in Manchester

http://www.bgossipnaija.com.ng/2017/10/reno-omokri-picture-with-british-prime.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-lotRXuN5wEg/WdId_T7VQfI/AAAAAAAAHFw/5ZRgOeTm924nLMVNDid7wd_Wwd_SsGyIwCLcBGAs/s640/may.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LwNta0fV-5g/WdIeNk68h3I/AAAAAAAAHF0/57s6INdaQ_oOnrM1G-x2SjVAGgcUubuKQCLcBGAs/s640/may.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by simultaneousboi(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by Tolexander: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Is this meant to be an achievement?
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by Biggie225(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
greatest yoruba man ever,greater than rat tack poisoned awolowo and the man who sold yorubas to the fulani masters tinybu ....reno we are proud of you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by coolcharm(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
achievement. if you don't believe ask okorocha about Obama.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by smardray(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
he's so delighted....only God knows
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by Amarabae(f): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Western world leaders and humility, so cool!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by Mujaheeeden: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:
Yes. Can you take a selfie with your LCDA chairman?

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by aolawale025: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Always nice to see Nigerians in settings like those

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by stebell(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Omenka, sarrki and the rest of them BMC, can you atleast show us a pix you took with baba go slow.

Reno, we the 5%ters love you.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Edward sef grin
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by omenka(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
stebell:
Omenka, sarrki and the rest of them BMC, can you atleast show us a pix you took with baba go slow.

Reno, we the 5%ters love you.
cheesy

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by nototribalist: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Biggie225:
greatest yoruba man ever,greater than rat tack poisoned awolowo and the man who sold yorubas to the fulani masters tinybu ....reno we are proud of you.
I heard the Hausa Fulanis masters gave MKO rat tea too.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by NigerDeltan(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
In BMC's voice***Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by Tolexander: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Yes. Can you take a selfie with your LCDA chairman?
I can't because we don't have.

Imbec¡le!
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by Viergeachar: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
nototribalist:
I heard the Hausa Fulanis masters gave MKO rat tea too.

After they gave Abacha abi

Odddde!
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by Viergeachar: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Biggie225:

Looonatics everywhere. embarassed
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by HITTED(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ma'am Theresa can't stay this close to Buhari for a selfie. Not because Buhari is a Jihadist but because he has terrible mouth odour.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-lotRXuN5wEg/WdId_T7VQfI/AAAAAAAAHFw/5ZRgOeTm924nLMVNDid7wd_Wwd_SsGyIwCLcBGAs/s640/may.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by PapaBaby: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
I will pay any nairalander #200,000 if they can stay close to Tinubu for a selfie like this.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by cristianisraeli: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
reno no sabi take pics..i noticed it and to the zombies asking if this is an achievement..if na una zombie king for aso rock take pics with british pm una go say na achievement.
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by cristianisraeli: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:

but if na your zombie king take the pics now..una go list am as part of achievements..LOL
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by cristianisraeli: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Classicjadon:

Former Presidential aid on social media who is currently in Manchester for a party conference picture with British Prime Minister Theresa May.

Picture caption:
British Prime Minister @theresa_may and I a few minutes ago at the ongoing Conservatives Party Conference in Manchester

http://www.bgossipnaija.com.ng/2017/10/reno-omokri-picture-with-british-prime.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LwNta0fV-5g/WdIeNk68h3I/AAAAAAAAHF0/57s6INdaQ_oOnrM1G-x2SjVAGgcUubuKQCLcBGAs/s640/may.png[/img]

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by simultaneousboi(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:
One enemy of progress spotted.
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by cristianisraeli: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
PapaBaby:
I will pay any nairalander #200,000 if they can stay close to Tinubu for a selfie like this.

lol..where the dentist way they cry untop phyno matter..him no see tinubu...women una they try i hail una..with all the money how much wil it cost to whiten the teeth.even me way no bi rich man they do am.its not painful
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
gotta love the brits

the woman knows all the dirty secrets of this fantastically corrupt prick but she will say and show absolutely nothing in public
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by ipobarecriminals: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
sad undecided sad he probably beg her
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by Lomprico2: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
A closed thread on the Front page cheesy

How silly are some mods.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by lonlytroy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
1st class photoshop
Rhino always seeking attention
Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by Beress(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why close the one on front page?

Mynd44 is grossly incompetent

Cc
Seun

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Pictured With British Prime Minister by psp2pc(m): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2017
Biggie225:

any yoruba man that abuses buhari is a great yoruba man.
well I understand how u guys think...

(1) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe Sues Kanu, Ipob And Fg Over His Surety / Amnesty International - Buhari Burnt People Alive And Buried Them / Calabar Carnival To Attract Two Million Tourists – Governor Ben Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.