Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV (69007 Views)

Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban / Aubameyang Tests Positive To COVID-19, 4 Days To Their First AFCON Game / Evangelos Marinakis Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Millz404:

Other means are there. But through sex is the most common

And he/yu have to just conclude he got it through sex becos it's the most common.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Millz404(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Chuvin22:

And he/yu have to just conclude he got it through sex becos it's the most common.

I didn't draw any Conclusion. I was just responding to ur comment

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Tecno66: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
This is supposed to be private medical history. Whoever leaked this is unprofessional.
luvkidtemmy:
Former Arsenal and Galatasary player, Emmanuel Eboue has been diagnosed with HIV.

The player’s agent, Tekin Birinci, posted an update on Facebook: “Unfortunately is true that we are facing some medical problems about Eboue. He will go to England… so we will know how serious it is”.
Emmanuel Eboue will fly to England to have further tests after it was discovered the 34-year-old had contracted HIV, according to Goal Turkey.
Report claimed the virus was discovered as the former Galatasaray and Arsenal star was having a medical for Cypriot side Limassol.

The HIV virus was detected in Ebuoe’s blood.
The Ivorian made 215 appearances for Arsenal during his six-year spell in north London. Scoring 10 goals and assisting a further 20.

In 2001 the right-back moved to Turkish giants Galatasaray, winning two Super Lig titles as well as a Turkish league cup in his four years at the club.
Stay connected with 9japosh for more updates.

-Adedeji Henry

http://9japosh.com/2017/10/02/ex-arsenal-player-tested-positive-hiv/

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Reference(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
yeyerolling:
Not a death sentence. Guys abeg stop nigga raw o

Career wise, perhaps. At his age, definitely. For someone who was not a Ronaldo, Messi or Tiago Silva, most certainly.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by MRZEUS(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
luvkidtemmy:
Former Arsenal and Galatasary player, Emmanuel Eboue has been diagnosed with HIV.

The player’s agent, Tekin Birinci, posted an update on Facebook: “Unfortunately is true that we are facing some medical problems about Eboue. He will go to England… so we will know how serious it is”.
Emmanuel Eboue will fly to England to have further tests after it was discovered the 34-year-old had contracted HIV, according to Goal Turkey.
Report claimed the virus was discovered as the former Galatasaray and Arsenal star was having a medical for Cypriot side Limassol.

The HIV virus was detected in Ebuoe’s blood.
The Ivorian made 215 appearances for Arsenal during his six-year spell in north London. Scoring 10 goals and assisting a further 20.

In 2001 the right-back moved to Turkish giants Galatasaray, winning two Super Lig titles as well as a Turkish league cup in his four years at the club.
Stay connected with 9japosh for more updates.

-Adedeji Henry

http://9japosh.com/2017/10/02/ex-arsenal-player-tested-positive-hiv/

D stigma will kill him faster......... Dey shldn't ve made it public tho i dnt bliv d story. A star diagnosed wit Hiv!!!! He won't last 6mnth if d story is tru. I wish him well
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by juman(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sorry o.

Be careful and avoid reckless way of life.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Millz404:

I didn't draw any Conclusion. I was just responding to ur comment
Okay. Thought you were the guy that made the first comment.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by IamPatriotic(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
supersystemsnig:

If the threat of HIV weren't enough, what about the stress of managing it, coupled with workplace discrimination and the societal stigma? Is all of this worth doing the skinny thing he did At least, he would have worn rain boot...

What exactly is your point now, so he should commit suicide for contracting HIV?

Talking about being stigmatized, remember Ebue doesn't live in our kind of neighborhood, but in a civilized environment, where people mind their business without middling in other people's.

There're notable celebrities in sports living with the virus and they're living finer than indigent people who ain't living with aids because they have the means of taking good care of themselves, like we would say...."aiye o pare sibe" means life has to go on.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Jamorezzi: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
In 2001 the right-back moved to Turkish giants Galatasaray

Are you very sure ?
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by enemyofprogress: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
muibi1:
Eya...that is why i always preach against fvcking around with different ladies. If you know u don't enjoy protected sex, then stick to one faithful partner and make her a biiitch for yourself alone. They say we only fvck the look of a lady that a mad woman's pvssy ain't different. So why fvck around?? Pls let's be careful.....
is it only through sex one gets HIV? If I abuse you now,you go run go meet moderator make dem ban me
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamPatriotic:

What exactly is your point now, so he should commit suicide for contracting HIV?

Talking about being stigmatized, remember Ebue doesn't live in our kind of neighborhood, but in a civilized environment, where people mind their business without middling in other people's.

There're notable celebrities in sports living with the virus and they're living finer than indigent people who ain't living with aids because they have the means of taking good care of themselves, like we would say...."aiye o pare sibe" means life has to go on.

I'm saying comparing the fun from the 10 minutes interplay, it's not worth it. Not many people can emotionally handle how people stare at them when they discover their status... Suffice to say, een in the dressing room, some folks would give him space...

I have lived in the same apartment with an HIV/AIDS victim before, so leave me out of the kweshion...Can you stay with an HIV positive person?

Do you know what it feels like? Is the sex worth it is what i mean?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by airsaylongcon: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
First of there's no club in Cyprus called Limassol. Limassol is a city on the Cypriot coast. Second city after the capital Nicosia. HIV isn't a death sentence. We should all stop stigmatising the carriers.

Eboue, if this is true all the best in your treatment

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Reference(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Chuvin22:

Yes. 9 out of 10 cases come via un-protected sex. That is definitive enough to call HIV a sexually transmitted disease. More than the average person who contracts it made sex.ual errors.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Tecno66: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Edopesin:
fvck pvssy
Pussy has become a gateway to early transition. Thunder fire all hiv infested pussy.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by IamPatriotic(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
MRZEUS:

D stigma will kill him faster......... Dey shldn't ve made it public tho i dnt bliv d story. A star diagnosed wit Hiv!!!! He won't last 6mnth if d story is tru. I wish him well

Magic Johnsons, you have heard of that name before? he's an American basketball player, he has been living with aids for more than 20 years, so Ebue has got no problem.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by handsomeyinka(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
I pray that all my fellow nairalanders will be protected from any HIV pussy.. .If you see free pussy by chance and its HIV positive,may God divert your attention and that pussy shall not open...AMEN..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by IamPatriotic(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I'm saying comparing the fun from the 10 minutes interplay, it's not worth it. Not many people can emotionally handle how people stare at them when they discover their status... Suffice to say, een in the dressing room, some folks would give him space...

I have lived in the same apartment with an HIV/AIDS victim before, so leave me out of the kweshion...Can you stay with an HIV positive person?

Do you know what it feels like? Is the sex worth it is what i mean?

Ebue is 34+ already and he has made fame and fortune playing football, and I'm not sure he live an extravagant lifestyle that would have wasted his money, so if he quits football now it won't be a bad decision, talking about living in the same apartment with an aids patient, I'm sure you know a dressing room isn't an hostle or a confinement.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by opedaydydx9(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
NOC1:
It has not been confirmed, they have cautioned the Turkey news paper spreading the unconfirmed news.
who will now caution Nigerian stupid papers
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by petitejolie(f): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Teewhy2:
Whao did he contact through sex or blood transfusion?
If it is true sex I believe success got into him and he was womanizing. Sometimes when GOD does answer some prayers we become annoyed but maybe he is trying to prevent us from some evil.
its 99% likely through sex. he's rich enuf to avoid contacting it tru other means except if African magic is involved but I tink African magic work wit cancer best

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by viciati(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
This story is false..stop peddling lies
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Ebue is 34+ already and he has made fame and fortune playing football, and I'm not sure he live an extravagant lifestyle that would have wasted his money, so if he quits football now it won't be a bad decision, talking about living in the same apartment with an aids patient, I'm sure you know a dressing room isn't an hostle or a confinement.

34 years old is too young abeg, what about the psychological trauma of the disease? You think this guy won't wrap himself under the sheets to cry in private?
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Adijerry: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
am sorry cheer up God will see u through
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Reference(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tecno66:
This are supposed to be private medical history. Whoever leaked this is unprofessional.

What is leak about that. The club conducted a medical and that is the result. He is a public figure and the club will have to answer to its board and its fans why it cannot (or can under certain conditions) sign the player. What should they have said....that he had a migrane or is high on crack.

Most sportmen who have had similar issues had their reports released by their teams', management company or agents. As a matter of fact if such details are hidden and later found out the club or team can sue the athlete heavily for damages because it pays a lot of insurance on behalf of the athlete.

When Kanu had the heart problem Internazionale Milano did not hesitate to disclose it. Who wants trouble. If Eboue collapses on the field tomorrow the club is in soup at autopsy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by kingtunde: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Eyah
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Xisnin(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
okay
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by thinkmoney(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
this news dey make me fear oo...considering my ways with some of this ladies that you know in your hearts of hearts that you aren't the only one they are 'playing' with.
The wahala with unprotected sex, is that many of this our Nigeria ladies (except the oloshos) will not just give in to you even though they are dieing for you. they will make you suffer for the 'thing.' So unfortunately the time they will allow you will meet you so suddenly, you can't tell them pls let me run and go get a condom, or worse ask them do you have a condom (they will most likely not give u even if they have. this is so you don't take them as an ashewo). the worst is if you remove a condom from ur pocket! you will be dismissed as a 'Bleep around' or they will tell u, 'so you have this bad intension in your mind all the while'.
So most times, my brother, we just enter like that. because na one rare chance that might not present itself again. and after this chance, the 'gate will be eternally opened. once debe, ever debe.
so my sis. pls help us to be able to plan that first time with you better, so we will stop doing it at the shop, under the mango tree when seeing you off, in the car, in the pool etc.
and pls dear God. just make your kingdom come quickly. because I don't see how we can stop this fucking about oo
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Xisnin(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
petitejolie:

its 99% likely through sex. he's rich enuf to avoid contacting it tru other means

Very smart submission.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by Xisnin(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
muibi1:
Eya...that is why i always preach against fvcking around with different ladies. If you know u don't enjoy protected sex, then stick to one faithful partner and make her a biiitch for yourself alone. They say we only fvck the look of a lady that a mad woman's pvssy ain't different. So why fvck around?? Pls let's be careful.....

Papiikush:
They had to announce it to the whole world? That is bad

HIV is contacted only through sex?

And your parents will be glad they sent someone to school like this?

Funny thing is those small small children in your street will think you have sense... Chai... Broda muibi

Smart people can conclude without full details while dumb ones remain confused.

Which of the following sounds reasonable to you, giving that Eboue is a member of the rich elite.

1. Eboue went to get a blood transfusion from a substandard clinic and was infected with HIV

2. Eboue was infected because he patronises local salons which can't sterilize their equipment

3. Eboue can't afford razor blades or clippers so he shared one with an infected person

4. Eboue enjoyed being pleasured by high profile prostitutes without using condom.

A little bit of thinking could have saved you the senseless and thoughtless comments you posted.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by pezeji(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
muibi1:
Na only sex person dey get HIV from
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by stagger: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
This news is unconfirmed. That's how speculations were rife that Brock Lesnar had contracted HIV when he kept falling ill and was hospitalized, only for doctors to find he had a problem with his intestines that required surgery, which fixed him.

Don't spread rumours.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
I wonder why they will make it public dis is very wrong... seriously... I wonder hw eboue will feel nw... hope he woun hang his self undecided
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV by menstrualpad: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Nothing to fear about, he's wealthy, I'm sure he will manage it and still live his normal life, but it's unfortunate though.
Fumisticqueen oya come let's behave...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers / RIO2016: Manhood Crushes Hiroki Ogita's Olympic Dream As A Pole Vaulter (Video) / Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.