Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Keyboard Not Working - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Keyboard Not Working (1744 Views)

Asus X551ma Keyboard Not Working / Laptop Keyboard Not Working, What Can I Do? / Please Help! Hp Pavilion 15 Keyboard Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyboard Not Working by peterozavi: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Q, W, E, R, U, I, O, P. Early hours of today when I tried to quickly send a document to a friend and to my greatest surprised I feel So bad to see the above letters not responding to tap on my HP G3 250 Note Book. Though the keys are not hard. Please I need help on how to restore it to its normal state. Please and please your idea
Re: Keyboard Not Working by orbgoblin: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Just buy an external keyboard. The onboard ones are bound to fail. All my laptops have had this problem except my macbook. But it's just normal with laptop keyboards.
Re: Keyboard Not Working by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lol
Had this problem last week. Mine was the 'Shift key'.
Bought external keyboard, two for that matter!
Re: Keyboard Not Working by horllamy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
peterozavi:
Q, W, E, R, U, I, O, P. Early hours of today when I tried to quickly send a document to a friend and to my greatest surprised I feel So bad to see the above letters not responding to tap on my HP G3 250 Note Book. Though the keys are not hard. Please I need help on how to restore it to its normal state. Please and please your idea

You need to replace the keyboard if u are in lagos in can help you to fix it
Re: Keyboard Not Working by Kdamilola(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
There re three (3) ways to this!

1. You do it yourself by detaching the keyboard, wash it with spirit and toothbrush (but be careful), allow it to dry, fix it back and check it out... It might get ok, and it might not!
2. Take it to an engineer to check for you! If it gets ok, congrats, but if it doesn't, you'd need to change the keyboard.
3. Buy an external normal or foldable USB keyboard... Foldable shouldn't be more than 2k, while the normal one shouldn't pass 2.5k

#shalom
Re: Keyboard Not Working by Yanucar: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Hello, in my opinion, a protective film for the keyboard is a very necessary computer accessory. It is a thin film of various sizes, made of silicone, used to protect the keyboard from dust and moisture. Currently, I use a macbook air keyboard cover to protect it, so I never have problems with the operation of the device and I don’t even have to clean the keyboard from dust, since the protective film prevents dust and all microparticles from entering.

(1) (Reply)

Perfectly Working Dell D620 Laptop For Sale / How to Unlock MTN ZTE MC801A 5G Router / Best Equipment For Wisp Setup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.