Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,450 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! (1698 Views)

What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? / 3 Powerful Mindset Of Rich People - These Mindsets Can Make You Rich Too / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by zopaks: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
With refrence to the topic, The particular business that my kid sister was involved in while in school is what I want to talk about here...Data reselling business.

An underated, overlooked, uncommon , get rich mobile business you can do is ….Data reselling business.

What do i mean by being mobile? It simply means that you dont need a shop or any frivolous start up capital to start this business, all you need is your mobile phone with internet connection and you are good to go.

Infact, you dont need a computer or printer to do this business.All you need to do is to purchase the data from a vendor by first of all funding your wallet and whenever you have a customer you simply sell at your own fixed rate that is cheaper than the network providers's rate.

This business is very easy to do even without having much money as you can start with as low as #1,000 and scale it up from there. If you are a student or even a corper I will advise that you consider data reselling business as the number of customers you will get will be highly overwhelming.

All you need to do is to publisize your services with some little black and white posters within your enviroment and you sell at a really lower price less than what the network providers are offering.
For example, mtn sells 1gb at the rate of #1,000 ...with your own data reselling business platform, you can easily sell your own mtn 1gb data at the rate of #600/#700 and smile to the bank with profit.It all depends on your choice of profit range.

That's what we call destruptive or guerrilla marketing tactics. Even TSTV is using this exact tactic for their new services lauched in october 1st so as to dominate the PayTV market in Nigeria.

If you can employ this strategy in selling data to Nigerians, your bank account balance will definitley never remain the same.

Data bundle selling business is hot cake especially if you are selling all the networks in town.Meaning that you can easily rake in more profit as the variety of choices of networks to sell isn't limited in your earning capacity.

If you are a lady or guy with plenty facebook friends, Do you know that you can turn your Facebook friends to your loyal customers?

All those who are interested in starting right away can send me a whatsapp message..my contact is on my signature just directly below this writeup

Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by Supersuave2(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
so how much does Mtn sell the 1gb to the retailer who in turn sells it to the consumer?
Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
nice business idea ... need more light on it pls
Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by zopaks: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Supersuave2:
so how much does Mtn sell the 1gb to the retailer who in turn sells it to the consumer?

At a very low price...#550 precisely.
So instead of you paying #1,000 to MTN for data of 1gb you can preferably purchase MTN data of the same 1gb for just #550 either for personal use or for resale purposes using your fixed price.

And the advantage is that the validity is 90 days compared to the 30 days validity that MTN gives its subscribers.
Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by Supersuave2(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
zopaks:

At a very low price...#550 precisely.
So instead of you paying #1,000 to MTN for data of 1gb you can preferably purchase MTN data of the same 1gb for just #550 either for personal use or for resale purposes using your fixed price.

And the advantage is that the validity is 90 days compared to the 30 days validity that MTN gives its subscribers.
thanks. what are the orders of purchasing in bulk from Mtn?
Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by zopaks: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Supersuave2:
thanks. what are the orders of purchasing in bulk from Mtn?

Ther is no specific minimum quantity, you can even buy as low as #250 for 200mb package....and sell to your customer with your own profit added.....or just for personal use.
Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by mamalolu: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
zopaks:

Ther is no specific minimum quantity, you can even buy as low as #250 for 200mb package....and sell to your customer with your own profit added.....or just for personal use.
How much I'd your 500 mb for mtn
Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by zopaks: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
mamalolu:
How much I'd your 500 mb for mtn

sorry i didnt really grab what you wrote.
Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
@Op what is the procedure for buying the data in bulk and at a validity period of 90 days
Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by zopaks: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Wigglep:
@Op what is the procedure for buying the data in bulk and at a validity period of 90 days

all the required information are in the guide I wrote to teach all and sundry... Once you get the guide you will see how I described the whole procedure step by step with pictorial description for you to follow.

You can contact me on WHATSAP using my phone number in my signature below.
Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by dcrenzel: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
I am interested in this business. How do I contact you??
Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by zopaks: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
dcrenzel:

You too can start selling data bundles with Zero Start up Capital...
To get a copy of the pictorial step by step instructional guide (#1,500 only)Call/whatsapp me on 08079230930.
Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by Supersuave2(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
zopaks:

So how do I buy? Where do I buy from? how do I retail?

sorry for disturbing you but I actually need detailed information on this.
Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Supersuave2:

Don't pay anyone cash. Data retailing is available on the web

1 Like

Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
dcrenzel:
Be careful bro
Re: Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! by zopaks: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Supersuave2:

all the required information are in the guide I wrote to teach all and sundry... Once you get the guide you will see how I described the whole procedure step by step with pictorial description for you to follow.

You can contact me on WHATSAP using my phone number in my signature.... 08079230930

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farm For Sale / Craybid Sales. / How Do Writers On Fiverr Write So Many Articles At Such Short Notice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.