Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,720 members, 7,955,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son (1018 Views)

Man Butchers Friend In Akwa Ibom, (graphic Content) / Man Butchers Friend In Akwa Ibom.(see Photo) / The Butchers Of Nigeria - Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by Eziachi: 1:24am On Mar 07, 2010
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2010/mar/07/newsbreak-07-03-2010-001.htm

Are you a parent? Are you fond of leaving your children with your parents, in-laws, neighbors or other relations? Then, you need to read this to be extra careful on leaving your “most precious gifts” with anybody.

On that fateful Wednesday, when Mr. and Mrs. Babalola had a programme to attend outside their home at Ile-Ife, they thought of a secure place to keep their three children. After deliberating for a while, they agreed to keep the children with their maternal grandmother, Mrs. Ibidun Makinde, 75, living at Agbedegbede Street, Ile-Ife. They appealed to the old woman to assist them take good care of them.

She assured them of their safety, more so, since that would not be the first time of the children staying with her. Joyfully they left Ile-Ife allegedly “for Lagos to attend a naming ceremony”. The children quickly adjusted themselves to the new environment. They started playing when their parents took them there.
Angel of death

At noon, one of the brothers of their mother, Ogunyemi Oluleke, 30, entered the family house where grandma was living. He came from his house located at Iredunmi to visit their house. A reliable source narrated that grandma was not in when Leke arrived.
”We learnt that he sent one of the children, Moshood Babalola, 12,on an errand to buy him rice. After eating, he told the boy to go and wait for him in a particular place at Oke -Itase. The boy complied and that is the last time he was seen alive”, a source disclosed.

When the grandma returned, she started looking for the boy. They searched all the likely places to no avail. Moshood parents returned and frantically continued the search for days. Emotion took over. Wailing and anguish pervaded the air. The grand mother and Mr. Babalola Sikiru, Moshood’s father went to ‘A’ Division Police station, Moore, to report that his lad was missing. Police joined family, friends and neigbours in the task of finding Moshood. Special prayers and fasting began.

Not missing, but kidnapped
From information gathered by the police, it soon became clear that Moshood was kidnapped and not missing. Who kidnapped him? Where, when and how? These were the question everyone was interested in getting answers to. Kidnapping cases are rare in the community.
One of the children later told the search team “It was brother Leke who told Moshood to go and wait for him at Oke-Itase”. Pronto, police and others moved to Leke’s house .He denied ever seeing the boy or sending him on errand.

“He lied fluently that nobody suspected him after his explanation. Moreso, he is a brother to the Moshood’s mother. Though, we know him as an herbalist. It never crossed anybody’s mind that he could do any harm to any of his family members or close relations”, a source disclosed. The search and prayer continued.

Found in pit latrine, cut to pieces!
When the boy –dead or alive-was not seen on time, a crack team of police detectives from State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) took over the case. Osun State CID is headed by Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP), Ebenezer Adeyemi Gbolahan. The team again interrogated the suspect.
“He still denied knowing Moshood’s whereabouts. He even looked so harmless and was weeping to affirm his innocence. Police team later took him to his house for searching.

It was during the search that some intelligent, experienced detectives got some clues that linked the boy’s disappearance to Leke. They first saw a freshly plastered ground inside his room. When asked why, he said as an herbalist, he prepared juju and had to bury some component and bath water he used on the ground.

The detectives were about to dig the ground when two of them said they perceived a strange odour. Leke quickly told them that it was from a dustbin at the back. He took them to the backyard where the odour of refuse, feaces and other stinking materials assailed their noses. But like trained, hunting dogs, the detectives continued to sniff around the premises. One of them, waited for a long time in front of a pit latrine. He peered through the pit. He later ordered that the toilet be broken”, an eyes witness narrated.
And behold, the dismembered body of Moshood tragically stareing all in the face! But his head and private parts were missing.

Singing like canary
Seeing that he has been caught red handed, Leke begged for forgiveness. He blamed the devil for the dastard act. He allegedly confessed to the police that “it was his friend called “Charity” that told him that he needed a boy for money ritual and the boy must be one that his name is known”.
“After bringing Moshood from Oke-Itase to Leke ‘s house which served as his office and residence, the boy was given six tablets of Cypro Cold (sleeping tablet) around 7 p.m.

He slept off and around 11p.m, Charity and Leke went to work. The body minus head and private parts were dumped inside a pit latrine. Leke was weeping after he confessed. He begged for the mercy of God and government and forgiveness from Moshood’s parents and others. It was a pathetic scene”, a reliable police source disclosed.

The news of discovery of dead body of Moshood and Leke’s confession spread throughout the ancient town of Ife. Thousands of people gathered to see the “face of murderer”. They became wild and requested for the killer’s head. Police smartly took him away to Osogbo. However, the mob vent their anger on his house-It was razed down!
The AC (CID) confirmed the story, disclosing that Leke had been arraigned in Magistrate Court, Osogbo and now being remanded at Ilesa prison.
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by Eziachi: 1:28am On Mar 07, 2010
Would we hear from Clifford Orji usual gloaters again? maybe not.
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by AqRiUsAge(f): 2:11am On Mar 07, 2010
oh wow!
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by abadaba(m): 2:20am On Mar 07, 2010
Nairalanders, this sunday shall be a fasting day for Yorubaland. Every Nairalander should fast from 6AM--6PM. Yorubaland and people shall be cleansed.This is the only solution.
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by amarilo: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2010
This leke or whatever must have an Igbo or Niger Delta blood running in him. They should check his DNA.
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by henry101(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2010
abadaba:

Nairalanders, this sunday shall be a fasting day for Yorubaland. Every Nairalander should fast from 6AM--6PM. Yorubaland and people shall be cleansed.This is the only solution.

Y?
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2010
I feel that these journalist are high school students. The wordings and structure of their words are so, how do I put it, infantile. Lack indication of higher education. And worse off, they're ego boosters jare.

Eziachi:

Singing like canary
Seeing that he has been caught red handed, Leke begged for forgiveness. He blamed the devil for the dastard act. He allegedly confessed to the police that “it was his friend called “Charity” that told him that he needed a boy for money ritual and the boy must be one that his name is known”.
“After bringing Moshood from Oke-Itase to Leke ‘s house which served as his office and residence, the boy was given six tablets of Cypro Cold (sleeping tablet) around 7 p.m.

Why do they always beg for forgiveness?

If you cant do time, dont do the crime

Thousands of people gathered to see the “face of murderer”. They became wild and requested for the killer’s head. Police smartly took him away to Osogbo. However, the mob vent their anger on his house-It was razed down!
mtcheww, they should have left him with his towns people. Now thatz the real punishment.
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by chidyke77(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2010
amarilo:

This leke or whatever must have an Igbo or Niger Delta blood running in him. They should check his DNA.
I thank God that your accomplice has bn caught and u re on their trail.ewu!
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by Fogman(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2010
kudos to Nigerian police, especially the detectives who sniffed out the boy's remains.
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by texazzpete(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2010
And why exactly is this in the 'Politics' section?
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by Katsumoto: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2010
texazzpete:

And why exactly is this in the 'Politics' section?

Eziachi is trying to prove that the murder of a young yoruba boy by is uncle is at par with Clifford Orji's crimes.

Eziachi:

Stories like this abound all over Nigeria. That you have the time to trowl the net looking for negative news about another tribe does not mean that others would be so idle. At your age, you shouldn't be sinking to such a level. But I guess, tribal bigotry has got nothing to do with age.
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by AndreUweh(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
@KATSUMOTO: There is no point in attacking an innocent man for providing an information to nairalanders on what is happening in Nigeria. There are many people who gather news from nairaland. You might as well go on attacking hundreds of people who open threads on daily basis.
If a thread is opened, better not view it with tribal spectacles.
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by Eziachi: 12:01am On Mar 08, 2010
Katsumoto:

Eziachi is trying to prove that the murder of a young yoruba boy by is uncle is at par with Clifford Orji's crimes.

Stories like this abound all over Nigeria. That you have the time to trowl the net looking for negative news about another tribe does not mean that others would be so idle. At your age, you shouldn't be sinking to such a level. But I guess, tribal bigotry has got nothing to do with age.

You seem to judge others based on your own standards and ways of thinking. For you to assume what is in my mind is quite interesting. Unfortunately you are wrong.
In addition, calling a story I saw on the front page of Champion newspaper on the day it was published as me trawling the net confirms my suspicion.

I do not see what tribe have to do with the story that was told even by me. I think your conscience about your past utterances on Clifford Orji is bothering you maybe, so leave me out of it.
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by Katsumoto: 12:09am On Mar 08, 2010
Eziachi:

You seem to judge others based on your own standards and ways of thinking. For you to assume what is in my mind is quite interesting. Unfortunately you are wrong.
In addition, calling a story I saw on the front page of Champion newspaper on the day it was published as me trawling the net confirms my suspicion.

I do not see what tribe have to do with the story that was told even by me. I think your conscience about your past utterances on Clifford Orji is bothering you maybe, so leave me out of it.

You were the one who made reference to clifford Orji; see below

Eziachi:

What was the point of making the above statement if not to expose your tribal bigotry? What has this story got to do with politics? You exposed your mind-set by posting a totally irrelevant story in the politics section and then made a reference to Clifford orji. What were you trying to achieve?
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by mamagee3(f): 12:10am On Mar 08, 2010
Lawd hammercy, Wickedness in high Places. . . shocked
May his soul rest in Peace!
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by Eziachi: 2:04am On Mar 08, 2010
What exactly is your problem with me? What exactly are you angry about this particular story that wasn’t actually written by me, only that I posted it? You wanted it hidden in your self righteous preferred section and you had made it very personal and brings ethnicity into just because I believe it happen within your ethnic region and you started reading meanings and conjuring into the intent. The best you can do is to ignore it, there is no legal obligation here that you should read it or even respond to it.

But for you to be deciding where it should be posted is crazy, unless, there will be no peace, because you said so is sad.
This story and that of Orji is very gory and not totally similar due to states of minds of the two individuals but it shows the capability of humans, as to what they can do irrespective of where the hail from, that is why I bring Orji into it but your conscience went over board.
Like I said, leave me in peace and leave me out of whatever is bothering you Sir.
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by AndreUweh(m): 2:29am On Mar 08, 2010
mama-gee:

Lawd hammercy, Wickedness in high Places. . . shocked
May his soul rest in Peace!
Eziachi:

What exactly is your problem with me? What exactly are you angry about this particular story that wasn’t actually written by me, only that I posted it? You wanted it hidden in your self righteous preferred section and you had made it very personal and brings ethnicity into just because I believe it happen within your ethnic region and you started reading meanings and conjuring into the intent. The best you can do is to ignore it, there is no legal obligation here that you should read it or even respond to it.

But for you to be deciding where it should be posted is crazy, unless, there will be no peace, because you said so is sad.
This story and that of Orji is very gory and not totally similar due to states of minds of the two individuals but it shows the capability of humans, as to what they can do irrespective of where the hail from, that is why I bring Orji into it but your conscience went over board.
Like I said, leave me in peace and leave me out of whatever is bothering you Sir.

Once a thread is made, some people begin to align themselves on tribal camps. instead of condemning the barbaric act, someone is busy viewing the post with tribal lenses. It is a shame.
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by Katsumoto: 2:40am On Mar 08, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Once a thread is made, some people begin to align themselves on tribal camps. instead of condemning the barbaric act, someone is busy viewing the post with tribal lenses. It is a shame.

I am not surprised by your comment. Your stance is quite known on these forums. I do not have time to engage bigots such as yourself. Did you miss the comment from eziachi or are you mentally challenged?

Eziachi:

When he made reference to clifford orji gloaters, was he not implicitly making reference to tribalism? I guess you are not able to analyse issues effectively. Secondly, what is this story doing in the politics section? Do either of you know what politics means? If you don't, I suggest you get a dictionary.

Eziachi disingenuously starts a thread in the wrong section for obvious reasons. He then shows his hand by making a comment. If you can not defend a position that you take, then you have no business taking a position.

Andrew Uweh,
This section should be for serious individuals, if you can not raise your game, then please stick to the sports or romance sections.
Re: Oh Yes! Brother From Hell- Man Butchers Sister's Son by AndreUweh(m): 2:58am On Mar 08, 2010
abadaba:

Father forgive them for they know not what they do.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Egyptian Doctors Fight In Maiduguri / Nigerians Will Be Stu.pid If They Change Jonathan As Their President / Kenyan Police Arrest Nigerian Al-shabab Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.