Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Spa Lady Pleasures Actor Mike Godson With Her Sugar Hands [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spa Lady Pleasures Actor Mike Godson With Her Sugar Hands [PICS] (743 Views)

Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spa Lady Pleasures Actor Mike Godson With Her Sugar Hands [PICS] by TunezMedia: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mike Godson got more hospitality than he bargained for when his masseues decided to give him a footrub with Jara on top.

The Nigerian actor gushed about the way the spa lady took her time on his feet till it got so uncomfortable for her, that she confessed to adding a sugar charm on her hands in the footage shared in Mike's social space.

See shots below...

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/10/spa-lady-pleasures-actor-mike-godson.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Spa Lady Pleasures Actor Mike Godson With Her Sugar Hands [PICS] by eezeribe(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
A typical Nigerian 'Yeyebrity'...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OJ Simpson Freed On Parole After Serving Nine Years For Robbery / Yes, Your Cell Membrane Is Sagging – Yemi Alade Blast Fan Who Said Her Chest Is / Funke Akindele Denies Giving Birth To Twins In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.