Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC (21868 Views)

Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million / N32m Fraud: EFCC Cries Out Over Bank Robberies With Garnishee Orders / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by jobaltol: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
It is easy to track nw....follow the money via the bvn
Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by hokafor(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
This joke called country will not cease to amaze me, even your hard earned money is not secured in the bank. And the so called BVN has failed too.
Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by cdizz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
hsk78172oaoa:
shocked
you are a bastard. moderators please ban this guy before many people fall victim.
This is scam. when you get to the site, they will ask you to input the 15digits of your recharge cards for multiple bonus and wait for 6hrs. Before you know they recharge it by themselves. They steal and recharge ur on their line
I called MTN they said they are not doing anything like that.
PLEASE don't follow this post. They are thieves.
Imagine this theif posting on EFCC's topic.
You must be jailed
Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by 400billionman: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
adisabarber:
Identify a dormant account with billions in it
File a case of breach of contract against the individual or company (but your lawyer will not serve them the papers)
The judge will rule in your favour since the account owner will not appear in court
Once you are awarded damages, approach another court that they refused to pay up (then get an order to compel ANY bank holding their money to pay you.
You then go to the bank identified in step one and serve them the court order.
GET PAID

Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by Dfinex(f): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
In essence the legal system is not worthy of our trust. Such a shame....

The legal departments of these banks too needs to up their game.
Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by Marotzke(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Guilderland1:
Shocking Question..
Who signed the 1914 Amalgamation?
Nnamdi Azikiwe was born in 1904(was 10years old when the 1914 treaty was signed)
Obafemi Awolowo was born in 1909(was 5years old when the 1914 treaty was signed)
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was born in 1912(was 2years old before it was signed)
Ahmadu Bello was born in 1910(was 4years old before it was signed)
Michael Okpara was born in 1920(the treaty has been signed 6years before he was born)
Who and who signed these papers on 1914 and called it amalgamation of the Northern Region and Southern Region, that we shall live together as one family without War, Marginalization, Conflict of interest and crisis?
These Nationalists I mentioned above are still sucking breast at the time of this agreement.
You can't mix Red Oil and Palm kernel Oil together to get a good result.
You can't play Jazz and Etigi or skelewu in the club house at the same time and expect a good dance.
Is it that we are learning how to spell Democracy in our country or the teacher does not know how to teach?
Our problems started in 1914 because we don't know who signed it and there names and there intentions for signing it.
If they so called imperialists white signed it in the midnight while we were sleeping, the cock has crown, we have brushed our teeth, and taken our bath. Our eyes have opened to look for the amalgamation treaty and do something about it.
No Northerner can sleep with his eyes closed in the Southern part of Nigeria and no Southerner can do the same in the North. Inter marriage is a Taboo.
After 100years we are still importing toothpicks, going abroad for medical checkup, our lucrative cash crops has gone to moribund, Education for all by the year 2050, Unemployment is a baptismal name for graduates, a police officer cannot boast of his work because of vestige of his salary, our Obasanjo Space Center and Satellite Office at Airport Road Lugbe Abuja can not trace the location of Sambisa Forest.
And I repeat it again, who and who signed this treaty?
what was signed in 1914,was not a treaty,but an edict. More like an executive order in today's parlance.
Just for administrative conveinience.
You have one man.Fredrick lugard ,administering two adjoining provinces for the Crown.
He has to send in reports for each colony. Administration, Accounts, security,Personelle etc.
It didn't help that the Northern part has a fiscal deficit of 14,000 pounds ,while the southern part has 14,000 pounds surplus.
So he merged the administration of the two provinces, balanced his books, got his knighthood and made his bosses at colonial office happy.
The cost of that euphoria, is the burden you still bear today.
Postscript. Nobody needs your agreement or permission to enact an edict for Administrative convenience.
To break the chain, re establish southern Nigeria's protectorate.
Unify Southern Nigeria. Reconnect with western cameroons.
Do this and the edict will naturally relapse.

1 Like

Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by knowhowk: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Guilderland1:
Shocking Question..
Who signed the 1914 Amalgamation?
Nnamdi Azikiwe was born in 1904(was 10years old when the 1914 treaty was signed)
Obafemi Awolowo was born in 1909(was 5years old when the 1914 treaty was signed)
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was born in 1912(was 2years old before it was signed)
Ahmadu Bello was born in 1910(was 4years old before it was signed)
Michael Okpara was born in 1920(the treaty has been signed 6years before he was born)
Who and who signed these papers on 1914 and called it amalgamation of the Northern Region and Southern Region, that we shall live together as one family without War, Marginalization, Conflict of interest and crisis?
These Nationalists I mentioned above are still sucking breast at the time of this agreement.
You can't mix Red Oil and Palm kernel Oil together to get a good result.
You can't play Jazz and Etigi or skelewu in the club house at the same time and expect a good dance.
Is it that we are learning how to spell Democracy in our country or the teacher does not know how to teach?
Our problems started in 1914 because we don't know who signed it and there names and there intentions for signing it.
If they so called imperialists white signed it in the midnight while we were sleeping, the cock has crown, we have brushed our teeth, and taken our bath. Our eyes have opened to look for the amalgamation treaty and do something about it.
No Northerner can sleep with his eyes closed in the Southern part of Nigeria and no Southerner can do the same in the North. Inter marriage is a Taboo.
After 100years we are still importing toothpicks, going abroad for medical checkup, our lucrative cash crops has gone to moribund, Education for all by the year 2050, Unemployment is a baptismal name for graduates, a police officer cannot boast of his work because of vestige of his salary, our Obasanjo Space Center and Satellite Office at Airport Road Lugbe Abuja can not trace the location of Sambisa Forest.
And I repeat it again, who and who signed this treaty?
Hmmmm .Food for thought...
Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by michade(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Exactly what my aunt is going through in the hands of Gtb. 3.5m what's debited from her account with Gtb bank through a fraudulent court order that she knew nothing about...She's in UK and was not involved in any court case neither did she appear before the court...Pls how can she claim her money from a fraudulent bank like Gtb?

1 Like

Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by IMASTEX: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Nigerians now use the judicial system to commit fraud. Some say things will get better someday. I wonder how logical this reasoning appears when things are getting worse every day.
Gbam!!! I wonder how the magic will happen
Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by twentyk(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
adisabarber:
File a case of breach of contract against the individual or company (but your lawyer will not serve them the papers)
The judge will rule in your favour since the account owner will not appear in court
Once you are awarded damages, approach another court that they refused to pay up (then get an order to compel ANY bank holding their money to pay you.
GET PAID

one hell of a format
Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
twentyk:
one hell of a format

Very brilliant format BRO, but stealing in nigeria is like stealing from the devil him self
Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by Jagz16(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Anyway na way boys must chop ,chop well oo no be small chopping...please I need a big butt lady not girl
Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by Assassin101: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
and dats how someone's account gets "garnished" into thin air
Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by felipemadero(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
adisabarber:
GET PAID

Bros, u sabi gan oh ,meanyle u need to be arrested ASAP wink

NA PLAY I DEY OH cheesy
Re: Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC by adisabarber(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
felipemadero:

Bros, u sabi gan oh ,meanyle u need to be arrested ASAP wink

NA PLAY I DEY OH cheesy

I only explained to someone oooo. I be ordinary barber o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife / Man Stabs Landlord To Death In Lagos (pictured) / Boy Commits Suicide Because Of Banana In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.