Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife (750 Views)

Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife by Naijaalive(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Former governor of Anambra State, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife, has said President Muhammadu

Buhari, is pushing the South East out of Nigeria by, “marginalising, dehumanising and humiliating them.”

Ezeife said this while condemning the Buhari’s Independence Day speech, where he, Buhari, blamed South East leaders for the current agitation on the region.

Speaking with Vanguard, Ezeife said the development has led to agitations by the youths, which has now become a national concern.

He said, “Buhari is the engineer of the problems. He is trying to push the South-East out of Nigeria by marginalising, dehumanising and humiliating them.

“The young ones couldn’t understand what he was up to and so they reacted as young people.

“We didn’t have these problems under President Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Yar’Adua or Goodluck Jonathan but immediately Buhari took the oath of office and swore to protect the Constitution, he reneged on such things as the federal character.

“He told us he belongs to everybody and to nobody but we have seen that he belongs to Katsina.”

http://naija-alive..com/2017/10/why-buhari-belongs-to-only-katsina.html

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife by Evablizin(f): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
sad
Re: Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife by xreal: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari belongs to Nigeria that is why he is our president.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife by anuoluwapo884(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
It's obvious that he belongs to the Northerners contrary to his May29 speech that he belongs to nobody

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife by yarimo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mtcheeew I always wish am close to this so called leaders of south east while talking trash. angry EZEIFE you can relocate to north Korea nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife by ifyan(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tell them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife by ifyan(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
I laugh at those that doesn't feel Bubu action.

Remember Crocodile smile in Ogun state.

Bubu is for his brothers and Sisters Fulani

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife by CharlotteFlair: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari has never hidden his disdain for the SE from inception. The " I belong to nobody " speech wasn't his thoughts originally, it was a plagiarized speech afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife by Omeokachie: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Same Buhari and his fellow northern 'elders' will not accept responsibility for Boko haram, or call Mohammed Yusuf and Abubakar Shekau to order!

Rather he is known to have defended them in his "attack on boko haram is anti-north" comment!

A president of double standards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife by unohbethel(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
we already know la...
the worst presididiot since the civil war

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife by honourhim: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Buhari has never hidden his disdain for the SE from inception. The " I belong to nobody " speech wasn't his thoughts originally, it was a plagiarized speech afterall.

He can continue with his hate for all i care. He wont be there forever. He will die one day but the Igbo nation will out live him .
History is recording all that is happening now so that tomorrow we can cite the events of today as references.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife by CharlotteFlair: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
honourhim:

He can continue with his hate for all i care. He wont be there forever. He will die one day but the Igbo nation will out live him .
History is recording all that is happening now so that tomorrow we can cite the events of today as references.
Yes he can continue his hate for all I care. SE will forever be more viable in every aspect than his NW. Apart from power which has benefited his region nothing, what else can the Kaduna mafia boast of.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife by tuniski: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
xreal:
Buhari belongs to Nigeria that is why he is our president.
He belongs to nigeria by default of presidency but, in spirit I concur with Ezeife he belongs to Katsina!
Re: Why Buhari Belongs To Only Katsina – Ezeife by tuniski: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew I always wish am close to this so called leaders of south east while talking trash. angry EZEIFE you can relocate to north Korea nonsense undecided
Not so fast he can do a Daura relocation!

(1) (Reply)

How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? / Action Has Been Too Slow On SGF, NIA DG Probe Report – Sagay / Intoducing: The Real Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.