Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (41568 Views)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by MarieSucre(f): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
abdelrahman:
WE PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS SAY ALLAHU AKBAR

While blowing things up or stabbing people?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by MarieSucre(f): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
Vutseck:
I have nothing to tell those extremist until the day they will slit my throat

nonsense

Lol ...and you will still have nothing to tell them then because you'll be dead
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Kyllahmc(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Na dem...
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
delishpot:

You talked about slavery in that thing you posted. You said it was done by Christians and I put it to you that Arab Muslims also took slaves and they are as evil as the white slave masters of not worse. They still have slaves even this moment in 2017.

Google Sudan and Mauratania. The Arab/Muslims there still have slaves. Don't let religion blind your eyes and destroy your humanity. I don't have to give you link because you will also pick on those. Google slavery in Mauritania and read the one that suits you.
I never talked about slavery. If I did you should quote my post where I talked about it.
Even if u did talk about slavery do you have to use the fact that Arabians or Muslims were slave traders to justify white Christians slave trade too?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by delishpot: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

I never talked about slavery. If I did you should quote my post where I talked about it.
Even if u did talk about slavery do you have to use the fact that Arabians or Muslims were slave traders to justify white Christians slave trade too?

Point is, you want to talk about the past? Don't forget yours too. We agree that in the past lots of atrocities were committed but No Christian does those things again unlike Islam where beheadings, stoning and chopping off of arms are still being carried out based on their permission from the Koran. Let's agree that in the past what has happened has happened because even us Nigerians also had places where slaves were kept, used for rituals and sold at will. The question is, when will Islam move past the barbarism? I can bet it that if they are allowed today and there is a war between Islam and others, many Muslims would find no problem owning christian slaves just like their ancestors did compared to Christians if given the opportunity to own Muslim slaves.

Trace back your comment, the one I first quoted. There you would see where you are trying g to make people believe that slave trade was done only by white christians. Now that you know the past, what do you have to say about the one your fellow Muslims are still practicing? At least the past we can say it was ignorance what about now? You playing the ostrich game ba?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
delishpot:

Point is, you want to talk about the past? Don't forget yours too. We agree that in the past lots of atrocities were committed but No Christian does those things again unlike Islam where beheadings, stoning and chopping off of arms are still being carried out based on their permission from the Koran. Let's agree that in the past what has happened has happened because even us Nigerians also had places where slaves were kept, used for rituals and sold at will. The question is, when will Islam move past the barbarism? I can bet it that if they are allowed today and there is a war between Islam and others, many Muslims would find no problem owning christian slaves just like their ancestors did compared to Christians if given the opportunity to own Muslim slaves.

Trace back your comment, the one I first quoted. There you would see where you are trying g to make people believe that slave trade was done only by white christians. Now that you know the past, what do you have to say about the one your fellow Muslims are still practicing? At least the past we can say it was ignorance what about now? You playing the ostrich game ba?
Funny enough I told you that I didn't talk about slave trade and here you are asking me to trace my quotes back, can't you just quote the post where I said it?
You're saying slave trade was due to ignorance of Christians and modern Muslims would have no problem own Christian slaves. I should not argue with you since you don't deserve to be reasoned with.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by delishpot: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

Funny enough I told you that I didn't talk about slave trade and here you are asking me to trace my quotes back, can't you just quote the post where I said it?
You're saying slave trade was due to ignorance of Christians and modern Muslims would have no problem own Christian slaves. I should not argue with you since you don't deserve to be reasoned with.

What are you not saying.... I say modern day Muslims own slaves even today ooo. Chai. Your talk Don tire me. You love to divert the main issue. I said let's agree that slave trade by both Muslims, Christians and pagans alike was due to ignorance, why have some Muslims not still changed even today?
We're you not the one who posted this?

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
delishpot:

What are you not saying.... I say modern day Muslims own slaves even today ooo. Chai. Your talk Don tire me. You love to divert the main issue. I said let's agree that slave trade by both Muslims, Christians and pagans alike was due to ignorance, why have some Muslims not still changed even today?
We're you not the one who posted this?
Yea I posted that. And they were examples of Christian terrorism, not slave trade. You gave me an example of slave trade present by Muslims till these day and I searched for it on Google but saw nothing, at least post screenshots of the Muslim slave trade.
Below is a full picture of what I posted.

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by delishpot: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

Yea I posted that. And they were examples of Christian terrorism, not slave trade. You gave me an example of slave trade present by Muslims till these day and I searched for it on Google but saw nothing, at least post screenshots of the Muslim slave trade.

So that transatlantic slave trade thing is terrorism in your opinion? If you don't find it in Google go to YouTube and type it slavery in Sudan and Mauritania. You will watch videos there. You are in denial. Learn to research or use someone else's phone if your phone is too Islamic to allow you open any web content that would tarnish the image of Islam.

On a second look let me help you with one that is if you will not say it is propaganda.

https://www.antislavery.org/what-we-do/where-we-work/mauritania/
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
delishpot:

So that transatlantic slave trade thing is terrorism in your opinion?
What is terrorism?
Check the rest of the groups out on google

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by delishpot: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

What is terrorism?
Check the rest of the groups out on google

Hahahahaha, you Don tire me. I know many moslems are typically in denial when it comes to such issues. Abeg let's keep pretending that all is well. grin grin
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
delishpot:

Hahahahaha, you Don tire me. I know many moslems are typically in denial when it comes to such issues. Abeg let's keep pretending that all is well. grin grin
Stop quoting me without using your brain, I've got better things to do, search for what I told you on Google and stop changing the topic, you've done that enough already.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by delishpot: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

Stop quoting me without using your brain, I've got better things to do, search for what I told you on Google and stop changing the topic, you've done that enough already.

Hahahahaha so now that I have given you link, you Don kukuma run finally. grin grin I know your type na. I knew you would evade it under the guise of your phone can not locate Google, your phone could not find any slavery case on Google bla bla bla Hahahaha. Link Don come now, your mouth Don heavy. LoL. I can't shout abeg. grin grin

Oya run along, go and see where else you can defend barbaric acts done by your people. Me sef Don Tire.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Tolams16(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
ollah1:
Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The supposed pepertrator of this attack happen to have 7 identities so his actual ID is difficult to ascertain this time. Op created this thread as a response to the Las Vegas incident. He can't bare it that the guy was a Christian terroist.

Yes he shouted Allah Akbar but does that make him a Muslim, hell no. Alexandre Bissonnette has made us understand that those words could also be said by Christian terrorist and he said just that before attacking Muslim worshippers in Quebec .

I care less about the religion any of these terrorist represent. I only despise the hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment in the media and some guys when these things happen.

First of all re u sure its this thread u re talking abt? because dis thread is not talking abt d las vegas shooting, this thread was created long before the las vegas shooting, so i tink u might be a little confuse here, pls get ur facts rite. N also there is no hypocrisy or bigotry here bro we re jst stating facts. We all know the religion that is synonymous with terrorism, pls lets be sincere here, if u re in doubt u can google it. N lastly what i am saying is that there is no such ting as a christian terrorist those two words dont jst go together in a sentence, they re more like words n opposite, the holy quran as the muslims call it, gives reward for killing non-muslims in d name of allah, if u re in doubt again u can google it. Am talking abt d virgins they re promised for killing innocent ppl or as they call it (infidels). The holy bible on the other hand does not promise any reward for killing non-christians or innocent ppl, infact it condemns it, n there is a punishment for that, if you kill any one be it a christian, muslim, infidels or what ever you will be punished. So who ever commits dis acts n says he/she is a christian lies a very big lie because there is no verse in d bible he can use to back up his claim.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Opentokwowledge: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
patval:

I use to be liberally minded towards Islam but later discovered that those liberal Muslims are green grass while the radical once are green snakes.Is it a coincidence that terror attack became rampant in London since Amir Khan was voted as Mayor?
I know Allah means God in Arabic but there may be a demon bearing same name with God whose bidding those Muslims found themselves doing.
Don't Assume, you will always look like the ass

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.