Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) (8971 Views)

How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) / Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nigeria Born Model, Mary who recently ‎
emerged winner of Face of NGEA 2017 beauty pageant held in ‎Maryland has commenced her media tour in some TV and radio stations in USA, one of which is ‎Haddai FM tv.

The Tall lanky beauty Queen Timms who went with her team spoke on several issues relating to charity and youth empowerment programme to undertake using her new office. As an experienced and veteran model in Africa she seeks to help the poor, support the less ‎privileged and empower youths through her well articulated projects that will benefit both children, youths and adults in USA and Africa, particularly Nigeria in a later date. 

The interview program on radio and television station gave listeners opportunity to call (phone-in programme) to ask questions relating to her projects and empowerment initiatives. She also talked about her inspiration in going into the contest and the challenges she encountered while preparing for the international pageant.

Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by Saintsammurai(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmm guess her vagina was the sweetest and thats why she won..

3 Likes

Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lalasticlala see this ooo
Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
More

Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by MurderEnglish(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin grin this geh fine scatter

She con resemble Genevieve in the first pic cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Hmm guess her vagina was the sweetest and thats why she won..

5 Likes

Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
For a second I thought Face of NEPA queen. I be wan provoke before.

5 Likes

Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by enochogaga(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
make I park well
Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by myners007: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Is she a beauty queen or a hustling queen?

1 Like

Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Josh44s:
For a second I thought Face of NEPA queen. I be wan provoke before.

4 Likes

Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by 2000viewsNg(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
5 Reasons Pregnant Women Should Have Regular Intercourse

Here are Five Reasons Why Pregnant Women Should Have Sex Regularly.

1. Some women experience multiple orgasm for the first time during pregnancy. Your sensations are heightened because the genital and pelvic regions are engorged with blood thus intensifying all kinds of stimulation. Orgasms also increases the contractions in the woman’s pelvic floor, which helps to strengthen the muscles she needs for labour and after delivery....read full gist here..
https://2000views.com.ng/5-reasons-pregnant-women-regular-intercourse/
Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Wait ooo...
I no see Alex for the pictures
Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by alexis4real: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
what's this? she looks like village demon.smh
Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Charles I see you. grin grin
Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by mykh01(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Abeg, wetin she win
Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by Michelle55: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
delectable chick..
Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by ctex4real(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
She is very pretty, the sky is your limit girl...
Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by MrBigiman: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
MurderEnglish:
grin grin this geh fine scatter

She con resemble Genevieve in the first pic cheesy cheesy

Fine my foot, Genevieve in her 40s is finer than this human being, Bianca Ojukwu in her 50s is cleaner than this so called queen. The so called queen of these days are at their ugliest ever.

1 Like

Re: Mary Timms Holds Media Tour In USA, Talks On Her Projects (Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
See as her breast scatter like lime oranges inside the red armless top

Wait o, na only that one sandal she get? Since that day she won till now that she is doing her tv/radio tour

(1) (Reply)

Is It Healthy To Have Nigeria Celebrities As Role Models?? / Celebrities You Won’t Recognize As Black / Romangoddess Is BACK!!! Flaunts Her Hefty Mammary Glands Online (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.