Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Learn how to Manage Online Travel Agency with zero skill - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn how to Manage Online Travel Agency with zero skill (1086 Views)

Discover How to make money from online Travel Agency / Secrets For Online Travel Business-The Way Millionaires Do / Discover How To Make Money From Online Travel Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn how to Manage Online Travel Agency with zero skill by GoldmindswebINC(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
With more than 1 Million Nigerians traveling abroad each year for leisure, business, education, family and other reasons, the travel industry offers travel professionals tremendous business opportunities. This is a business that will help you improve your skills to supervise and manage a team, to initiate change and make business decisions based on sound negotiating strategies and to gain a competitive strategy by developing new products and marketing these effectively.
Travel Agency is a business that many aspiring entrepreneurs in Nigeria have ventured into and I guess you are next. If only you can take action Now!
Starting and growing online travel business on your own time and schedule, All you need is a computer/Phone and Internet access. There are no other prerequisites. Maybe you have always wanted to start your own travel business but were not sure how or where to start or maybe your stuck in your current travel business and need some business advice and some new ideas.

Here are awesome ways travel business generate good cash.
Many online travel websites in Nigeria, like www.wakanow.com, one of the most popular and successful private online travel company, operate on the “Travel Wholesale model". In this model, independent hotels and other accommodation suppliers each have individual deals or contracts with this companies and agencies. These deals can depend on company policy or on the power of a given agency to deliver customers. In the case of hotel chains, the rate of commission is typically established for all agencies and travel companies who can then choose to sign on or not if the deal is sufficiently profitable for them. The going rate is in the 10 to 15 percent range. This amount is deducted from the supplier's bottom line after payment is received. It is then sent to the agency in a monthly statement after the traveler has returned from her trip.

My name is Daniel. I am a veteran in online travel agency having helped many successful travel agencies in Nigeria setup their business and now I am proud active venture capitalist and advisor to travel technology startups. I’m also offering you a platform to create your own unique travel brand now and start making money.
You can start now by calling or whatsapp:

Re: Learn how to Manage Online Travel Agency with zero skill by GoldmindswebINC(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2017
GoldmindswebINC:
With more than 1 Million Nigerians traveling abroad each year for leisure, business, education, family and other reasons, the travel industry offers travel professionals tremendous business opportunities. This is a business that will help you improve your skills to supervise and manage a team, to initiate change and make business decisions based on sound negotiating strategies and to gain a competitive strategy by developing new products and marketing these effectively.
Travel Agency is a business that many aspiring entrepreneurs in Nigeria have ventured into and I guess you are next. If only you can take action Now!
Starting and growing online travel business on your own time and schedule, All you need is a computer/Phone and Internet access. There are no other prerequisites. Maybe you have always wanted to start your own travel business but were not sure how or where to start or maybe your stuck in your current travel business and need some business advice and some new ideas.

Many online travel websites in Nigeria, like www.wakanow.com, one of the most popular and successful private online travel company, operate on the “Travel Wholesale model". In this model, independent hotels and other accommodation suppliers each have individual deals or contracts with this companies and agencies. These deals can depend on company policy or on the power of a given agency to deliver customers. In the case of hotel chains, the rate of commission is typically established for all agencies and travel companies who can then choose to sign on or not if the deal is sufficiently profitable for them. The going rate is in the 10 to 15 percent range. This amount is deducted from the supplier's bottom line after payment is received. It is then sent to the agency in a monthly statement after the traveler has returned from her trip.

My name is Daniel. I am a veteran in online travel agency having helped many successful travel agencies in Nigeria setup their business and now I am proud active venture capitalist and advisor to travel technology startups. I’m also offering you a platform to create your own unique travel brand now and start making money.

Become a Travel agency expert

1 Like

Re: Learn how to Manage Online Travel Agency with zero skill by GoldmindswebINC(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Why you shouldn't be left out.
Re: Learn how to Manage Online Travel Agency with zero skill by Hi0oyy7: 1:18am On Jun 30, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Make BTC Without Spending A Dime! Proof Attached / Earn $15 Daily On Trading Options; No Robots, No Gimmicks / Catfish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.