Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

How to Manage Online Travel Business With No Special Skill - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Manage Online Travel Business With No Special Skill (1317 Views)

Want To Build Your Online Travel Agency? Sign Up On This Offer!!! / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Earn As A Home-based Online Travel Agent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Manage Online Travel Business With No Special Skill by GoldmindswebINC(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Online marketplaces are pushing boundaries all the time. They know people are becoming used to the convenience of the internet, so they are looking for ways to keep people amused. E-commerce website is now like a button that people can attach around the house – above the toilet or by the washing machine – that lets you demand a delivery of toilet roll or washing powder if you run out. Useful, and fun!
You'll also note that in today’s business world, cash is king. You may anticipate large profits in the next six months, but if you don't put things to work to now, you may not get a chance to realize those earnings. That's why it's important to go for the best that will guarantee profit in any business you are venturing into. Most people have thought of starting an e-commerce store, they have good strategic methods of making it big in the business but sometimes they end up with poor quality website that will not properly portrait their business image.

Now the best Way to Start and earn from ecommerce business.

From the current info graphic, it was discovered that 96% of Americans shop online, and the majority of those shoppers prefer shopping online for reasons like saving time and avoiding crowds. and one good thing is human beings are in-love with creativity and style, E-commerce web design and development presents some unique challenges that you won’t always face with other types of web design as a developer.

In running e-commerce store selling products to visitors, first the shopper has to be able to find specifically what he or she is looking for. Effective navigation is important to any website, but it’s especially critical for e-commerce sites. Lost visitors will result in lost sales, so every effort should be made to have a site with clear, logical navigation.

Easy Checkout:
Good payment gate-way on e-commerce sites is critical to success. If the checkout process involves too many steps or is confusing, shoppers will wind up abandoning their cart with items left unpurchased. Ideally, the checkout should involve a minimal amount of steps and should have trusted and reliable payment gate-way like interswitch, paystack etc. to make shopping as easy as possible for shoppers.

Get The Very Best Out Of This Opportunity...
Honestly, It's better you are well informed and deliberately refuse to act on the opportunity than to totally miss out. But I believe your commitment to reading this short article shows that you really want to make more money into your life through this e-commerce business that internet trend has presented to us.
And I want to help you do just that — by setting it up this website for you at low cost!
So I want to warmly say congratulations for taking this rightful steps

Get in touch now by calling or Whatsapp 08147714099
Re: How to Manage Online Travel Business With No Special Skill by greatreality: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
GoldmindswebINC:
With more than 1 Million Nigerians traveling abroad each year for leisure, business, education, family and other reasons, the travel industry offers travel professionals tremendous business opportunities. This is a business that will help you improve your skills to supervise and manage a team, to initiate change and make business decisions based on sound negotiating strategies and to gain a competitive strategy by developing new products and marketing these effectively.
Travel Agency is a business that many aspiring entrepreneurs in Nigeria have ventured into and I guess you are next. If only you can take action Now!
Starting and growing online travel business on your own time and schedule, All you need is a computer/Phone and Internet access. There are no other prerequisites. Maybe you have always wanted to start your own travel business but were not sure how or where to start or maybe your stuck in your current travel business and need some business advice and some new ideas.

Here are awesome ways travel business generate good cash.
Many online travel websites in Nigeria, like www.wakanow.com, one of the most popular and successful private online travel company, operate on the “Travel Wholesale model". In this model, independent hotels and other accommodation suppliers each have individual deals or contracts with this companies and agencies. These deals can depend on company policy or on the power of a given agency to deliver customers. In the case of hotel chains, the rate of commission is typically established for all agencies and travel companies who can then choose to sign on or not if the deal is sufficiently profitable for them. The going rate is in the 10 to 15 percent range. This amount is deducted from the supplier's bottom line after payment is received. It is then sent to the agency in a monthly statement after the traveler has returned from her trip.

My name is Daniel. I am a veteran in online travel agency having helped many successful travel agencies in Nigeria setup their business and now I am proud active venture capitalist and advisor to travel technology startups. I’m also offering you a platform to create your own unique travel brand now and start making money.
You can start now by calling or whatsapp:

I'm much interested I believe you can help me get started. I need you to setup the website for me.
Thanks.
Email nenyegift1@gmail.com
Re: How to Manage Online Travel Business With No Special Skill by GoldmindswebINC(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2017
With more than 1 Million Nigerians traveling abroad each year for leisure, business, education, family and other reasons, the travel industry offers travel professionals tremendous business opportunities. This is a business that will help you improve your skills to supervise and manage a team, to initiate change and make business decisions based on sound negotiating strategies and to gain a competitive strategy by developing new products and marketing these effectively.
Travel Agency is a business that many aspiring entrepreneurs in Nigeria have ventured into and I guess you are next. If only you can take action Now!
Starting and growing online travel business on your own time and schedule, All you need is a computer/Phone and Internet access. There are no other prerequisites. Maybe you have always wanted to start your own travel business but were not sure how or where to start or maybe your stuck in your current travel business and need some business advice and some new ideas.

Many online travel websites in Nigeria, like www.wakanow.com, one of the most popular and successful private online travel company, operate on the “Travel Wholesale model". In this model, independent hotels and other accommodation suppliers each have individual deals or contracts with this companies and agencies. These deals can depend on company policy or on the power of a given agency to deliver customers. In the case of hotel chains, the rate of commission is typically established for all agencies and travel companies who can then choose to sign on or not if the deal is sufficiently profitable for them. The going rate is in the 10 to 15 percent range. This amount is deducted from the supplier's bottom line after payment is received. It is then sent to the agency in a monthly statement after the traveler has returned from her trip.

My name is Daniel. I am a veteran in online travel agency having helped many successful travel agencies in Nigeria setup their business and now I am proud active venture capitalist and advisor to travel technology startups. I’m also offering you a platform to create your own unique travel brand now and start making money.

Re: How to Manage Online Travel Business With No Special Skill by GoldmindswebINC(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2017

Re: How to Manage Online Travel Business With No Special Skill by KateFowler7: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
It's very important to prepare everything before starting a business. The travel business is the communication with customers. I use https://voiptimecloud.com/sales-dialer to contact with customers and potential tourists.

(1) (Reply)

Here's What Wall Street Is Saying About Apple's Earnings Report / It Real! Just View Ads.. And Withdraw Your Money / Workshop On Exceptional Employee Work Ethics For Business Profitability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.