Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Download Dream League 2017 MOD Version Apk + OBB - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Dream League 2017 MOD Version Apk + OBB (5493 Views)

January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) / Download Dream League Soccer 2019 Official Apk + Data Obb On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Dream League 2017 MOD Version Apk + OBB by Ezehill(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Your favorite soccer game Dream League Soccer 2017 is here, and it’s better than ever. Soccer as we know it has changed, and this is YOUR chance to build THE best team on the planet.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-LM_v1NwAo5I/Wc_Uz_UwSuI/AAAAAAAABMo/ewTO0bXFI7wLZqZP-u8jz0-PH3gDrx1rgCLcBGAs/s320/dream-league-soccer-2017.jpg[/img]

Recruit real FIFPro™ licensed superstars, build your own stadium, and take on the World with Dream League Online as you march towards glory, on your road to Soccer Stardom!

The Dream League now includes tablet so incase you are using tablet, you are eligible to download and play this game.

THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT DREAM LEAGUE 17 MOD VERSION

1. This game is free to play, but additional content and in-game items may be purchased for real money.

2. Coins can be earned during gameplay or gained by watching videos, but can also be bought in packs ranging from $1.99 – $19.99.

3. This app uses Wi-fi or mobile data (if available) to download game content and advertising. You can disable mobile data usage on this game from within Settings/Mobile Data.

4. This app contains third party advertising. Advertising is disabled if you purchase in game currency from the shop.

FEATURES

✔ FIFPro™ licensed players brings the most authentic Dream League Soccer experience to your hands!
✔ Freedom to create, customize and control your very own Dream Team!
✔ 6 Divisions to work your way through, and over 7 Cup competitions!
✔ Build your very own stadium to showcase your superstars!
✔ Develop your players with more accuracy and intent
✔ Season objectives to keep you engaged and coming back!
✔ Google Play achievements & leaderboards to see who ranks on top!
✔ Customise and import your very own kits & logos!
✔ Sync progress between devices with Google Play Cloud!
✔ Exclusive soundtrack provided by Sunset Sons, King Nun, Holy Oysters, Tobtok & Maholo

WHERE TO DOWNLOAD

Download Dream League MOD version Apk + OBB
Re: Download Dream League 2017 MOD Version Apk + OBB by udemzyudex(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rubbish game with wack graphic...
fifa 14 still make sense pass am.
Re: Download Dream League 2017 MOD Version Apk + OBB by Ezehill(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
udemzyudex:

Aren't you to harsh ? Anyway both games aren't dsame thing
Re: Download Dream League 2017 MOD Version Apk + OBB by jbeauty(f): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
udemzyudex:

If I hear! They are unparalleled. FIFA graphics has made gameplay too unrealistic. DLS has got the most realistic game play on earth. Better controls and player movements. One such example is that your player can never stand still in FIFA but that happens naturally in DLS when your hands are off the directional control. I know very soon FIFA will be copying some few novelties from DLS.
Re: Download Dream League 2017 MOD Version Apk + OBB by udemzyudex(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2018
jbeauty:

If I hear! They are unparalleled. FIFA graphics has made gameplay too unrealistic. DLS has got the most realistic game play on earth. Better controls and player movements. One such example is that your player can never stand still in FIFA but that happens naturally in DLS when your hands are off the directional control. I know very soon FIFA will be copying some few novelties from DLS.

LOL.. Go and ask game freaks, they will tell you fifa is the best even on play station.
Re: Download Dream League 2017 MOD Version Apk + OBB by Ezehill(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2018
udemzyudex:

LOL.. Go and ask game freaks, they will tell you fifa is the best even on play station.

100%

(1) (Reply)

Photos Taken With The Oppo Reno 2: Compare With Others / Mtn Wahala! / Guys God I Need Help! My Phone Just Got Microwaved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.