Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Stop Insulting Buhari, Umahi Advise PDP Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Insulting Buhari, Umahi Advise PDP Members (677 Views)

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Insulting Buhari, Umahi Advise PDP Members by NewsAfriq: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2017

Governor of Ebonyi state, David Umahi has advised Peoples Democratic Party, opposition party to President Muhammadu Buhari to stop its critics to enhance development in Nigeria.

Umahi spoke at a gala-night to celebrate 21 years of the creation of the state and the 57th Independence anniversary celebration of Nigeria in Ebonyi state capital Abakaliki on Sunday.

He advised members of his ruling PDP in the state to refrain from insulting the President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress (APC) Federal Government.

The Ebonyi state governor, David Umahi also urged members of APC in Ebonyi to refrain from insulting him and his PDP-led state government.

“I always tell my people (PDP) that opposition at the centre is not about insults; I also advise the opposition in our state to tow the same line.

“Opposition is about constructive criticism, putting the leader in check and reminding him that he has not fulfilled the promises he made.

“It should not involve lying to the people, deceiving them and practising politics with bitterness and anger.

“I will ask our grandfathers who are tackling us to do so with wisdom and love because it is a shame that a grandfather would tackle his children..........http://newsafriq.com/2017/10/stop-insulting-buhari-umahi-advise-pdp/
Re: Stop Insulting Buhari, Umahi Advise PDP Members by GreyLaw(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
One of the confused men of the East!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Buhari, Umahi Advise PDP Members by GavelSlam: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
It's not flesh and blood that revealed this to Umahi.

Verily, verily I say unto thee..
Re: Stop Insulting Buhari, Umahi Advise PDP Members by SarkinYarki: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
This Umahia has been charmed by Buhari

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Buhari, Umahi Advise PDP Members by BiafranBushBoy: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
No wonder he was chosen by APC to represent PDP.

Stupid old fool... South Eastetns Governors are truly usel*s*

I wonder who the real cow....ards are??
Re: Stop Insulting Buhari, Umahi Advise PDP Members by opuada331(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Very confuse

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Buhari, Umahi Advise PDP Members by Presidiotbuhari: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Umahi is a known bastard. The fool was fathered by an uncircumsed Fulani herder. They are 2 hausafulani governors in SE, this idiot & the other clownish & limping ritualist at douglas house Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Buhari, Umahi Advise PDP Members by ratcockoduduwa: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Umahi is a known bastard. The fool was fathered by an uncircumsed Fulani herder. They are 2 hausafulani governors in SE, this idiot & the other clownish & limping ritualist at douglas house Owerri.
Truth
Re: Stop Insulting Buhari, Umahi Advise PDP Members by nototribalist: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
you don speak my mind. I'm just waiting for Afonjas to arrive

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Buhari, Umahi Advise PDP Members by Adiola(f): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
NewsAfriq:

Governor of Ebonyi state, David Umahi has advised Peoples Democratic Party, opposition party to President Muhammadu Buhari to stop its critics to enhance development in Nigeria.

Umahi spoke at a gala-night to celebrate 21 years of the creation of the state and the 57th Independence anniversary celebration of Nigeria in Ebonyi state capital Abakaliki on Sunday.

He advised members of his ruling PDP in the state to refrain from insulting the President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress (APC) Federal Government.

The Ebonyi state governor, David Umahi also urged members of APC in Ebonyi to refrain from insulting him and his PDP-led state government.

“I always tell my people (PDP) that opposition at the centre is not about insults; I also advise the opposition in our state to tow the same line.

“Opposition is about constructive criticism, putting the leader in check and reminding him that he has not fulfilled the promises he made.

“It should not involve lying to the people, deceiving them and practising politics with bitterness and anger.

“I will ask our grandfathers who are tackling us to do so with wisdom and love because it is a shame that a grandfather would tackle his children..........http://newsafriq.com/2017/10/stop-insulting-buhari-umahi-advise-pdp/
I'm very sure of one thing umahi you are going nowhere beyond 2017

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Minister Alerts President Buhari Of Multi-billion Naira NNPC Scandal / This Article By Festus Kiyamo Make Sense Alot / Photo:policeman Arrested Over Alleged Rape Of Girl, 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.