Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Lets Make Money With Adsense (more Money) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lets Make Money With Adsense (more Money) (1970 Views)

Lets Make That Money Together - Sellylabs / If You Want To Earn $20 And Above With Adsense Daily / How To Earn $1-$3 Per Click With Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Make Money With Adsense (more Money) by TrapHedges(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
good evening guys... who wants to join me? do you have a blog with good traffic... but you can't get approved by google for now.. hit me up let's collabo cheesy I'll add your URL to my AdSense account.. and we will share the income 50-50 how's that ?? wink cool huh? lol drop your Whatsapp...let get this started... bless up
Re: Lets Make Money With Adsense (more Money) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
TrapHedges:
good evening guys... who wants to join me? do you have a blog with good traffic... but you can't get approved by google for now.. hit me up let's collabo cheesy I'll add your URL to my AdSense account.. and we will share the income 50-50 how's that ?? wink cool huh? lol drop your Whatsapp...let get this started... bless up

Till they allow google to ban your account.

Some sites are not worth hosting AdSense on it.

Illegal clicks and all of that. Play safe tho.
Re: Lets Make Money With Adsense (more Money) by TrapHedges(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Till they allow google to ban your account.
Some sites are not worth hosting AdSense on it.
Illegal clicks and all of that. Play safe tho.
at..thanks for this bro.. can we chat on what's app??
Re: Lets Make Money With Adsense (more Money) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
TrapHedges:

at..thanks for this bro.. can we chat on what's app??

Sure.

1 Like

Re: Lets Make Money With Adsense (more Money) by TrapHedges(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Sure.
aii FAM u can take it down

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card / I Have 600$ Worth Of Bitcoin For Sale... Cheap Rate / Vanguard Finally Tops Nigeria Local & Global Traffic Rank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.