Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,414 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Fimizo - Earn Free N500 Daily From Facebook - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fimizo - Earn Free N500 Daily From Facebook (1314 Views)

How To Earn Free N500 Up To N5000 Daily On Vestpay / Lagos, Nurtw, Rtean, To Charge Oride, Max Riders N500 Daily / NO INVESTMENT NEEDED. GET FREE N500,000 BY APRIL 2018. GET IN HERE !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fimizo - Earn Free N500 Daily From Facebook by freemeicid(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Do you have a facebook account?

Do you know that you can earn N0.50k per facebook friend?
Say you have 2354 friends, that's a minimum of N1,177 per day!
What am I talking about? FIMIZO

How do I start earning?
Register here

https://fimizo.com/user/register?r=zorox

Verify your email (check your spam)
Login and update bank details.

Submit your facebook and other social media accounts
Click SAVE ACCOUNTS and refresh page
Share the contents displayed on that page
Then click SUBMIT FOR VERIFICATION
Wait for an admin to verify

Then start completing tasks and earning with your facebook account!
Minimum withdrawal is N1,200
Re: Fimizo - Earn Free N500 Daily From Facebook by Israelsaidu(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
I completed task but j wasnt credited
Re: Fimizo - Earn Free N500 Daily From Facebook by possibilita(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
You didn't say anything about upgrading with 3k per month
Re: Fimizo - Earn Free N500 Daily From Facebook by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Fake. You need to pay them 3k to earn and I bet you, you wont earn up to the 3k you gave em.

1 Like

Re: Fimizo - Earn Free N500 Daily From Facebook by Mayouree(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER: They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Receive Payment as you work)

PAYMENT: is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

Application is absolutely FREE through the below link

http://luredrfj.loan/4925560128124/

(1) (Reply)

Please, How Can I Start A Bet9ja Business. / Best Banking Stocks To Buy Right Now In Nigerian / Rainbow Currency Is The Future Of Crypto Currency. Invest Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.