Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" (76064 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / COVID-19: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Ondo, Donates Fumigation Vehicles (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by kaydp: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
selflessposhheart:

grin well most girls are guilty of having too many guys in their past we aren't patient for the right guy and the guy meant for us to come we just date any available guy wen the right guy now comes we be too messed up for him embarassed
But why?? You guys need to have a round table discussion ooo cool. Some of us lose interest as soon we hear about this past. 5 guys on top 1 girl alone. Ahaaan
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
kaydp:
But why?? You guys need to have a round table discussion ooo cool. Some of us lose interest as soon we hear about this past. 5 guys on top 1 girl alone. Ahaaan

Mine is even 8 cry nd imagine some set of guys are forcing me to date them again so it will reach 12 I'm stopping at 8 till the right guy comes

Sometimes its about the guys who pressurize the ladies into dating them but now I'm standing my ground will b really patient for the right guy
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by kaydp: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Mine is even 8 cry nd imagine some set of guys are forcing me to date them again so it will reach 12 I'm stopping at 8 till the right guy comes

Sometimes its about the guys who pressurize the ladies into dating them but now I'm standing my ground will b really patient for the right guy
I get your point though. Pressure from all angles. 8 don do. cheesy
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
kaydp:
I get your point though. Pressure from all angles. 8 don do. cheesy

8 don do cheesy
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by dunkem21(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Bimpe29: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Of all the decent and responsible single ladies
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Eaglesence: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
bigass123:
Ooni must be lover over ripe pawpaw judging from his choice of women.
But na all yellow pawpaws dey get ugly relationship history?
Topic for research grin

Click like if you think the ooni is on this...
Click share if you think this is another one chance

You seem to be alone on thischeesy grin

Biko,.modes worizit Why block my comments
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by bigfather(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
jrusky:

Your sister? Nice one for telling us but kindly tell her to arrange her life all these ugly report as per her life is so embarrassing and disgusting.

Let her go for deliverance as I can see more than 5 men on her alone sorry she has no face she is a total insult to womanhood because it's only a prostitute that feel high with this sort of ugly record she possessed.

Nor be story wey u dey read? If they don't write such about her,how u go take dey comment and give advice?
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by sharpwriter(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Chai, that's much o, but atimes, the number may not count, it is about if all of them got intimate and carnal with you ( you know wht I mean). But if your able to discipline yourself from allowing them get through with you, you will have lesser guilt.
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
sharpwriter:

Chai, that's much o, but atimes, the number may not count, it is about if all of them got intimate and carnal with you ( you know wht I mean). But if your able to discipline yourself from allowing them get through with you, you will have lesser guilt.

cry shame av catch me o

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by sharpwriter(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
selflessposhheart:

cry shame av catch me o
It is well.
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
This guy likes 2nd/3rd grades. And just like okrika wake up ( bend down select); they don't last very long.

Whatever happened to young, beautiful carrier women?

He needs to go for intellect and not beauty.

Well, I guess one can't expect much from someone who doesn't have much ( class or intellect).

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Burgerlomo: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
MustiizRaja:
and the lady is kinda fit for the king

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
Whats up with ooni and women who have been married twice?from wuraola to this emmanuella...na wa o

Cause such women have great experience in catching any man's attention, even the Ooni himself. They have expertise in warming their way into any man's heart, be it billionaire or trillionare or whomsoever.
That's why.

They go ahead and woo the men subtly with great finesse. That's why. Single pretty ladies are not aware of such craft and skill.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by IkpuMmadu: 1:54am On Oct 03, 2017
stane007:
Emmanuella Ropo has debunked NewsmakersNG’s report that she’s having an affair with Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, following the end of his marriage to his ex-wife Olori Wuraola, and will soon be unveiled as his wife.

Here’s NewsmakersNG’s report;

“The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, appears to have found love again after his recent separation from his Queen, Wuraola.

But the new love hoping to replace the Queen has a past that is now haunting her future.
NewsmakersNG learnt that Emmanuella Ropo was twice married with children and she has been in circulation for a while.

Her first marriage to one Joshua Adewale, an oil dealer, produced two children – girls, then she hooked one Femi and had her third child – a boy. She had allegedly been spotted with a popular Abeokuta-based Fuji musician, Alhaji Sefiu Alao Adekunle aka Omo Oko, who lost his wife last December, as well as a senior customs officer whose daughter got married recently at Oniru, in Lagos, and one Engr. Toye, who is allegedly a friend of the Ooni.

It has been revealed that Emmanuella, who hails from Abeokuta in Ogun State, has just ended her well documented steamy love affair with Femi, who had moved into her house at Anthony Enahoro Estate in Ogba, Ikeja. Pictures taken when love was blind have all been sent to NewsmakersNG.

Emmanuella recently stepped out with the Ooni to attend a high-society wedding in Lagos.

NewsmakersNG also learnt that one of Ooni’s sisters, Adesola, aka Yeye Two, is not comfortable with the unfolding scenario.

According to a source, Emmanuella and Oba Ogunwusi had been seeing each other before the crash of Ooni’s marriage. Another source said that the romance was gingered after the marriage crashed in August, and scouts went all out looking for another Queen for the King.

One of the scouts, close to Ooni’s family, is an Apapa-Lagos-based socialite and business tycoon. She hails from Ilesha, and she’s a toast of musicians in Lagos. Emmanuella is one of the ladies she has groomed in her circle.

She allegedly introduced Emmanuella to Oba Ogunwusi, and they took to each other like duck to water. But some of those in the know have started shouting: ‘Let the Buyer Beware!’

Emmanuella has, however, started clearing the cobwebs on her path. First, she allegedly picked a fight with Femi, the live-in lover, and then sent him packing. Femi was an Estate Agent in Abuja before he moved in with Emmanuella.”

However she has shut down the report, also revealing why she’s romantically linked to the monarch in an interview with FlipTV.

http://www.lailasblog.com/oonis-new-woman-allegedly-unveiled-however-trailed-by-scandal/

This man seff....how many women he go dump or go dump am

Wetin concern me

But, they for commot that bottle water
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by IkpuMmadu: 2:16am On Oct 03, 2017
seangy4konji:
So you expect a whole Ooni of Ife to marry a VirginUr brain is shaking,,,

If he likes the wife of this reporterhe will marry all the women in your household and nothing will happen including your wife with kids...your wife will publicly deny you..

Ooni ooo

Kabiyesi...Kade pelori...Ki irukere pelowo...

Temi mole koo koja..

Ooni oo..

No be by mouth..IF Ooni say he want to marrt 100 women on sarturday...10000 women will line up at the palace by tomorrow to select...GBA.

Is he retarded that he enjoys left over
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by marv1: 3:57am On Oct 03, 2017
Tednersy:

This your grammar though.
Which one is complicated living girls?
We the oni?
Don't get me started on the last sentence.
Please always spell check your posts.
After reading that guys grammar, I was more confused than I was from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Lucasbalo(m): 4:53am On Oct 03, 2017
DrBasit:
Are there no pretty decent ladies that are fair in complexion if that's what the king is after....
Enough of all these ex- Oloshos....
Gbam.
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by femi4: 5:51am On Oct 03, 2017
moyor274:
I'm dark skinned and have a crush on this man, but I guess he's into fair ladies
Eyaa Pele.....Happy Birthday. Don't worry, I will soon have crush on you
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Lota11(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2017
Petrol station software used to calculate daily sales, profit, shortage, etc. Toyota cars for sale
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by oruma19: 7:07am On Oct 03, 2017
stane007:
Emmanuella Ropo has debunked NewsmakersNG’s report that she’s having an affair with Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, following the end of his marriage to his ex-wife Olori Wuraola, and will soon be unveiled as his wife.

Here’s NewsmakersNG’s report;

“The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, appears to have found love again after his recent separation from his Queen, Wuraola.

But the new love hoping to replace the Queen has a past that is now haunting her future.
NewsmakersNG learnt that Emmanuella Ropo was twice married with children and she has been in circulation for a while.

Her first marriage to one Joshua Adewale, an oil dealer, produced two children – girls, then she hooked one Femi and had her third child – a boy. She had allegedly been spotted with a popular Abeokuta-based Fuji musician, Alhaji Sefiu Alao Adekunle aka Omo Oko, who lost his wife last December, as well as a senior customs officer whose daughter got married recently at Oniru, in Lagos, and one Engr. Toye, who is allegedly a friend of the Ooni.

It has been revealed that Emmanuella, who hails from Abeokuta in Ogun State, has just ended her well documented steamy love affair with Femi, who had moved into her house at Anthony Enahoro Estate in Ogba, Ikeja. Pictures taken when love was blind have all been sent to NewsmakersNG.

Emmanuella recently stepped out with the Ooni to attend a high-society wedding in Lagos.

NewsmakersNG also learnt that one of Ooni’s sisters, Adesola, aka Yeye Two, is not comfortable with the unfolding scenario.

According to a source, Emmanuella and Oba Ogunwusi had been seeing each other before the crash of Ooni’s marriage. Another source said that the romance was gingered after the marriage crashed in August, and scouts went all out looking for another Queen for the King.

One of the scouts, close to Ooni’s family, is an Apapa-Lagos-based socialite and business tycoon. She hails from Ilesha, and she’s a toast of musicians in Lagos. Emmanuella is one of the ladies she has groomed in her circle.

She allegedly introduced Emmanuella to Oba Ogunwusi, and they took to each other like duck to water. But some of those in the know have started shouting: ‘Let the Buyer Beware!’

Emmanuella has, however, started clearing the cobwebs on her path. First, she allegedly picked a fight with Femi, the live-in lover, and then sent him packing. Femi was an Estate Agent in Abuja before he moved in with Emmanuella.”

However she has shut down the report, also revealing why she’s romantically linked to the monarch in an interview with FlipTV.

http://www.lailasblog.com/oonis-new-woman-allegedly-unveiled-however-trailed-by-scandal/

ooni has been married to marine spirits, he can hardly marry a physical wife. People like ooni always marry wrong women who will keep seeking divorce per time. Yoruba people should send this man for deliverance. Baba Adeboye should be able to do that for him, after all, he is also a subject and a prophet.
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Ironi: 7:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Why this man de walka walka around with this big ass stick like a.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Virus777: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2017
moyor274:
I'm dark skinned and have a crush on this man, but I guess he's into fair ladies

Yea baby, he has a thang for yellow bebes. Just forget about him, I'm here for you. I love dark skinned babes. Can I send you a pm?
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by Virus777: 7:14am On Oct 03, 2017
cstr1000:
He just likes his women very experienced, that is all. His former queen was not married na.
She was married to a Lebanese.
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by RillJ(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2017
Not again, Ooni, not a controversial one again, please!
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by santricedupas(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2017
why oni dey fall hand now,
all ancient yoruba kings that have read in history mostly marries virgin women's except few cases,
oni should pick a virgin girl of 18 or 20 years of age withing ife, kano, abeokuta, Enugu, akure, sokoto and take care of her so he can have a rest of mind.
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by eluquenson(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2017
This woman nah animasaun oh
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by zahnaughty1da: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2017
moyor274:
ur hips and boobi will determine
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by seangy4konji: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Is that a question cos i see no question mark then google would gladly answer you my man.
IkpuMmadu:

Is he retarded that he enjoys left over
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by john650(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2017
Some men just have problems finding the right mate. The Oni seems to be one of those men. He really needs help and guidance before these women devour him and make a huge embarrassment of the throne he occupies.
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by gtwine: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Alaafin of Oyo wey be old man sef dey marry teenagers talk less Ooni wey be young guy won marry Tokunbo
Re: Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" by gtwine: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2017
Alaafin of Oyo wey be old man sef dey marry teenagers talk less Ooni wey be young guy dey like Tokunbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) / Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.